Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:01:12 PM

Honestly, you are too right! We all faced situations where we blamed ourselves for bad decision we've took. So, we just have to learn from our faults and work to enhance our lives. We are able to turn our destiny into a heaven.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 01:09:02 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

Well yes I agree with you, our future is in our own own hands. Self belief and a lot of hard work will earn you great success.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:11:08 PM

These are general investment philosophies and it's really helpful. For new people, they should see this article and memorize it.
I have made the wrong decision when believing in my friend, who has traded and invested in the crypto market since 2013.
he had completely opposite predictions with me. Besides, many people agree with the idea with him. so I have to invest with him but the result is failure.
I had predicted that Shivom would increase to 20-25% in the next 2 weeks, but he said it would only increase by 5% and I had set it to that level.
but i was right, it increased to 21% and i didn't have a big profit.
So experience is to believe in your own voice. be assertive and take full responsibility for your decision. It will create a colorful game.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:15:58 PM

I agree with you, the analysis of the coin is in the first place, many people quickly sell the coin without studying the coin from all sides, and then regret it many times.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:17:31 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
I agree the birth and the death only decided by someone but in the middle of the time the fact that we have to live happily or in tragedies situation will be only in our hands if you work smarter and harder you will be very peaceful in your whole life otherwise it will gone wrong.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:18:42 PM

Absolutely, Destiny is a matter of choice; as a crypto enthusiast or investors there are series of criteria one must follow yo ensure their hard earned money push into crypto investment are safe:

Before invest read their whitepaper line by line
Do research on the project to ascertain it purpose to real life situation
Double check the team members for validity identity

Invest what you can afford to lose because sometime they seem more smarter than we do.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:22:17 PM

of course because our destiny is in our hands and in God. so if we want to have a good fortune from now on, improve ourselves as much as possible for the future

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 01:25:58 PM

Yes you're absolutely right. It's a good thing to get advice about what we don't know. But in addition to these recommendations, we should also do our research. And in the end, we should do our own choice. This is a valid case in cryptocurrency too. If you are looking for coins to invest, do your own research and give yourself the choice.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 01:44:12 PM

I totally agree with you. It is not only valid for the crypto world, but also for decisions in all our lives. We have to make every decision by ourselves, and we have to do a very good research.

likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:04:36 PM

Really, consequences follow any of our decisions. They are correct or not, we solve.
Crypto does not forgive mistakes. Here the real money turns. To earn on this market, it is necessary to learn and take to much the responsibility.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 02:07:08 PM

yup what you say is true. I always count every time I sell coins I always pay attention to the market a few days before selling coins that I hold and also sometimes I see weekly updates from the project.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:09:10 PM

But this concerns not only cryptocurrency, this is a very generalized understanding of this world. If you know what I mean. I think that of course we have the right to choose in our life what we should do. But many participants of world business very skillfully manipulate our consciousness.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:12:03 PM

I agree with this. Countless advises and tips doesnt count if you will not decide to invest for the sake of your self. Whenever the chart hits,of the market falls, whether you buy low or sell high, its always you decision on what will you gonna do with your resources. Lastly, what ever the result, even if it fails or succees, you are the one who benefits from it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:30:28 PM

yes I agree with your statement no one can replace our present in our work and no one can responsible while we are losing it or gaining it the destiny will definitely made by us not can anyone will made our life to any dimension.

crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:37:42 PM

Your destiny will be only on your hands because you're the one who will make your destiny. because you are the once who will decide what to here in cryptocurrency if you work hard orbe lazy but remember the one who works hard always had successful destiny.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:25:43 PM

This is a good wake up call from the OP. Most times i do not trust opinions from general quarters. Because they can be misleading. It is best to ask for guidance and not for the exact coin to invest in. If it is also in the place of a project, it is best to also know the factors to consider before investing. The crypto space is vast and there are just some basic things we need to know.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:33:05 PM

Of course some your actions, which you are able to do are in your hands, but especially crypto world is much bigger than your only action and there is a large number of people who have to help your destiny.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:34:56 PM

You must have the right knowledge in this community, cryptocurrency is not a fortune of today.
You need to have the brain and be smart to analyze any project before investing or promoting them.
This is not just go lucky and be happy, this is to study and be wealthy!
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:37:00 PM

Thinking too much is bad. I do not think that now the market will change so much that we will desire later. More such growth will not be. Therefore, if you have the opportunity to sell a coin for a good price, sell it and don’t regret it.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:52:35 PM

Yes it's true. Our whole life is in our hands. And only we have the right to do so as convenient and as right for us. Therefore, any decision should be taken as prompted by intuition.
Crypto currency investment has a lot to do with the fortune of confidence and patience, and all that should be owned by every investor in investing with crypto currencies and that is capital that is needed by investors themselves

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: