Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:38:32 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

I certainly agree with you. We can't rely all our decisions in every changes that may occur around us. We all know that nothing is permanent here so we should be wise and smart to make good decisions. Our future here in crypto relies on our hands and it depends on how we handle things here.

Things are changing almost every time, which is why we need to keep updating ourselves with new trends, so as not to be obsolete and be late in knowledge. I sometimes just admire the knowledge some people have got, which is really helping them. This also makes me to crave for more.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:46:52 PM

Absolutely correct because whatever you gain or lose in this space will depend on your final decision whether to buy, sell or hold. Everything is in the palm of your hands since you have the full control of your coins.

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:42:04 PM

That's correct, we have the power to do whatsoever thing we want and become whosoever we want to become. Therefore, within this sphere there is need for one to be equipped with appropriate knowledge so as to maximize what blockchain and cryptocurrency offers .

Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 11:08:49 PM

I always believe that knowledge is the best key one need to open any door you come across in life, no matter how good you are you still need to learn what you don't know to have at least a bit knowledge of if. I so much agree with you it in every one's hands.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:23:59 PM

I think I always do it so that I can benefit from what I have done, but the current market conditions really say something else, is this a sign that I have to be more patient? because for one year, whatever I did seemed to produce nothing
if indeed I have to be more patient then I will do it because I am too far away to return

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:16:17 AM

the investment we make definitely requires money,
and the money we get from work,
so don't waste your time investing meaningless
for example, investing in a project that is unclear, because the stakes are your money and your life,
I also agree with the threat maker, that don't rush into something,
if something as small as eating is not recommended in a hurry then the big thing like investment also needs to be careful so as not to make a wrong decision.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:24:21 AM

Fear makes us weaker and more determined to do the wrong thing. How many times I sold coins in fright, in the end the next day they grew in price twice! You don't have to do that. We need to be discreet and unemotional.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 01:32:04 AM

Of course the destiny of each investor lies in their own care. Because it is a free market, investors are responsible for whatever action they forward on the market, hence it is very imperative to learn more especially about the fundamental concepts of crypto in order to know when to buy more, how long to hold and when to sell to make profit.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:14:13 AM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

I agree with what you say if we determine the future of what we want.
we may hear the opinions of others but we must take a decision not from the decisions of others.
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:21:00 AM

You're right. We should be thankful that we are part of this new era of the global financial system. We are the pioneers.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:30:08 AM

This industry is one that gives you the opportunity to explore. We've gotten the privilege to make decisions that could transform our finances. Every information has been made available to us. One needs to be financially responsible to make the best of the market. Only invest on projects that you've researched and sure of its potent. The way you lay your bed, is the way you lie on it.
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:32:40 AM

There is no doubt that our destiny is in our hand,we must learn to take up responsibility if we are to make something meaning out of life,it is very dangerous making decisions base on someone assumptions.

kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:33:43 AM

Do your own analysis without having to follow the news news that is not clear source or the absolute truth on your courage. Don't overly believe in friend's propaganda, because friends also have the heart to fall into the wrong decision.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:27:16 AM

I believe that everything in life or in our direction really depends on our own understanding and in our own decision. Disteny is not depends on the book it is always depends on our action and strategy .
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:09:31 AM

A musician once said 'the way you hustle determines your salary' so I believe that what so ever you engage in today will surely determine your future ,let's use our time well

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:32:46 AM

That is indeed the fact that everything we do is ours. I often regret when I want to sell tokens. And after I sold the price of the token increased. And for the future I always try to think before selling my tokens. And as a bounty hunter, I always take the time to see more about the project I will promote. Because I often get scam projects.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:34:28 AM

Let's all learn to have more endurance ,its not that easy though but its not impossible to achieve ,whenever we keep failing always remember that the failures are the scattered puzzles to find success this is why success comes to those who don't like giving up
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:28:29 AM

The review is great. The success and failure in the crypto market I think it comes very quickly. Therefore, to survive and develop in this crypto market requires us to have specialized knowledge about currency. Besides the experience and the ability to be sensitive to the market. Make decisions that you feel right when you have your direction.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:31:32 AM

I believe that investing in cryptocurrency now is the best you can do, even if you do it after the 'big wave' coming, it's up to you.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:54:10 PM

Fate is partly in our hands. Because the other part lies in the hands of whales who can play with the market and artificially lower or raise prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: