Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:27:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33111 times)
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:18:10 PM

Most importantly, not afraid to make mistakes. You should always understand that you can achieve everything in cryptocurrency, the main thing is to learn and practice in this field.
of course, don't make mistakes if you can, not just don't be afraid of being wrong. because in the crypto market we play with money. and if we continue to go wrong we can lose all our money. crypto market learning is not for a moment, if we want experience, we have to try it and keep learning, but don't lose it.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:21:26 PM

This is indeed true,ive seen people who are constantly spamming advertising a shit website begging for refferals and dont even read and research about it.If you want to be succesful in life be smart and have faith

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:32:03 PM

Not only that our destiny is our hands but the level we are now is by our making if you do well that is from the decision you took in the past and if you are doing bad it was your decision in the past that is affecting you.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:11:38 PM

One thing about life we all need to know is that we are responsible for everything that comes through or in and out of our lives.
Right or wrong is left to us to choose, so concerning crypto just do what you want and feels right and pays you
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:48:51 PM

You are right we are in the better position to make decision for our self most especially as it regards our financial life and how to improve it, when you get involved in the cryptocurrency business the is no such thing as relying on other because it is your decision that direct your choice of investment. So always think wise and think big.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:59:04 PM

Not only that our destiny is our hands but the level we are now is by our making if you do well that is from the decision you took in the past and if you are doing bad it was your decision in the past that is affecting you.

It needs to be recalled that the situation in the present will not always be the same as in the past, so if in the past a bad decision can make a lesson in the present to be better.

although in the past it was wrong to make a decision I thought it would not affect us now and could repeat it again, so it all depends on the situation that occurs for the decisions we will take.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:15:52 PM

to collects with spares of difference and manage to follows of extensive on timelines to keep on standing as managing within the field of work on objective as expecting with the higher chance on entrance into the stages of the higher revision on terms with the bitcoin plan.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 10:29:20 PM

Crypto needs a strong, educated community that can provide crypto to the world well
at the personal level you have to learn for saving time and money
many people here have lost money because they have invested in fraudulent or failed projects
and many people lost else too much of time  in publicity campaigns for scam projects.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:44:59 PM

maybe it's also good if you start investing and selling it by studying the market first because if we are too hasty in doing something then only regret can get.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:29:56 PM

Most of us do not know this. We just go about our activities just for our selfish gains and do not care what happens to the crypto space afterwards.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:13:59 PM

No wonder they say that it is best to invest in knowledge and health. Therefore, each person should think about this phrase.
Do you want to make good money in any business? You need to first get knowledge and skills in this matter. It is so and not otherwise.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:05:11 PM

yeah you're right, we're the ones who make our destiny by our choices.
Corer

Activity: 210

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 02:55:50 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.

You are very right, if I had joined crypto when a friend had introduced it, I know how far I would have gone but nonetheless am really glad I did and not only that I put my interest very well, started with Airdrop moved to Bounty and trading and so far have achieved a lot. I made sure I don't just join any bounty or trade any coin, I always study and follow up critically and so far it has really paid off

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:05:08 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Today's crypto challenges are best examples if someone is looking for good disputes. Right decision can be made with experience in this sector but having discipline can make it more reliable in the short term.
danielchris

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:45:43 PM

Of course, our destiny in our hand.A man have freedom to take good or bad decision in his life .but l think crypto give a good  platform for good earnings for future due to have good popularity & trust in the market.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:52:02 PM

yes right fate is in our own hands and we can only try if we buy the wrong coin, we will receive bad luck so all decisions are in ourselves, so before investing or want to sell coins, we have to research further I think to reduce the risk it is better to buy coins in the top 20.

jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:00:38 AM

You are right we are in the better position to make decision for our self most especially as it regards our financial life and how to improve it, when you get involved in the cryptocurrency business the is no such thing as relying on other because it is your decision that direct your choice of investment. So always think wise and think big.
The best decisions will be taken from deep thinking and analysis to be able to make a profit, because no one else can guarantee their advice is correct. This is related to the decision to buy or sell crypto money owned.
All decisions are in their own hands, meaning that they will get a profit or loss as a result of their own thoughts. Therefore, you must always learn to be able to know the character of trading coins and what signals influence the price movement of the coin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:50:49 PM

You're right. I also want to add - if you managed to earn, rejoice, do not regret the lost profit. You can't always sell your coins at the highest price. So enjoy the profits.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 02:59:12 PM

I agree with you never take decisions when you got hit by a loss you'll endup regretting it, people tend to just follow the trend on someone's call who got a voice without verifying  it its always better to do your own research and make decisions on your own.

spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:00:04 AM

I second to that, a vivid research into any particular project is important. Thinking twice on any decision is the pillar of your destiny. Before you sell or buy, do your research well and never regret of any decision taken. Whatever happens, life still goes on.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: