Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your destiny is in your hands  (Read 33108 times)
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:06:19 AM

I second to that, a vivid research into any particular project is important. Thinking twice on any decision is the pillar of your destiny. Before you sell or buy, do your research well and never regret of any decision taken. Whatever happens, life still goes on.
regret must come. I myself felt that when there was an increase and I did not manage to sell and miss it, then the price dropped again. isn't that very disappointing, that's because I'm not always active in seeing and researching the market. from then on I decided not to look at the market and focus more on long-term investment.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:13:24 AM

We have destination in your hands where we always get every thing do you want if you are working hard, never be late for participating with every thing do you want to join and always be active looking for more information.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:17:00 AM

It is good investors of late be reminded of this principle. Crypto is a free world and the destiny or success of every investor, trader, holder etc lies in the care of their own hands. Hence, it is very imperative to make good choices. In order to make good choices, one must make sure it is evidence-based through the performance of personal researches on the project or coin one intends to invest in. This will help to start on a good note.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:38:16 AM

We have destination in your hands where we always get every thing do you want if you are working hard, never be late for participating with every thing do you want to join and always be active looking for more information.
i agree with you, in all things there is no word "Too Late" if we work hard then the results that will receive will be as we expect. i love the crypto world because they provide opportunities for everyone who always works hard and continues to learn to be successful without choosing who they are.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:44:03 AM

i agree with you, in all things there is no word "Too Late" if we work hard then the results that will receive will be as we expect. i love the crypto world because they provide opportunities for everyone who always works hard and continues to learn to be successful without choosing who they are.
our goals were in our hand.if we want achieved this goals we have to hard work , spend more time in campaign and observing many campaign in cryptocurrency market and we will find projects that someday will make us rich.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:51:34 AM

Thank you, heaven help those who help themselves like some people say. A lot of our life structure is in our hand. We just can't afford to handle it carelessly.
Being diligent is our doings , taking good time to be sure we are doing the best will even safe our time and we will later not end up in regrets.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 02:18:19 AM

our goals were in our hand.if we want achieved this goals we have to hard work , spend more time in campaign and observing many campaign in cryptocurrency market and we will find projects that someday will make us rich.
if people start saying "too late" i think they already give up with this condition.usually weak person always trying to find reason to justify it.our destiny will not achieved if we lazy to work.
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:40:57 AM

I agree our destiny in our hands, but not everything depends from us. Sometimes it happens unexpected things which no one can predict no matter how hard we work or how careful recherche. But that does not mean we have to give up. We just have to remember about risk, and be ready to worse but hope on better.

jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:56:02 PM

I totally agree on this casue as the saying goes how you lay your bed so you lie on it, its profitable to make good plans and give them good strategy to enable you achieve your goals without which can be done so set your priorities and hit the target
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:07:01 PM

Our destiny is not written on an imaginary surface and not in wind. What we are today in the crypto space is as a result of the works of our hands.
- Whenever you want to invest or promote a project, do not be in haste, but take your time to analyze it.
- If you want to sell the coin you have, do ensure you think about it many times, so that you will not later blame yourself for selling.
- Get materials to study whatever you do not know.
Nobody can make a better decision for you than yourself. So learn to do the right thing at the right time.
Totally agree with this we are the one who create our own destiny not the person surrounds us, we are the who can make a decision for ourself, I think we must have our own discipline in our self for us to be succeed, but we need the people surround us to give us advice and think of it if it will have a good result or not, sometimes people easily sell their coin without hesitation if someone told that it was already have a value but they must learn from their mistake to be able to succeed. Before you sell then think million of times but still profit is profit.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:18:08 PM

true our life is the role of ourselves who can control only ourselves because if other people feel unfair so we will be free to choose which is best for us even though support from others is also important so we can get more enthusiasm too.

2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 01:23:25 PM

I agree that everything is in our hands. Because here so surely no one forces you to do. All you do is your destiny and your business. Therefore, all that you get is all according to merit.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 01:26:25 PM

I agree that everything is in our hands. Because here so surely no one forces you to do. All you do is your destiny and your business. Therefore, all that you get is all according to merit.

Not all in our hands. There is an element of luck. Accident. Which at any moment changes everything in your life. Bizuvu need to aspire. But rely only on yourself and not on the blind belief that your altcoin tomorrow will cost $ 5000 and you will become rich.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:11:07 PM

Not all in our hands. There is an element of luck. Accident. Which at any moment changes everything in your life. Bizuvu need to aspire. But rely only on yourself and not on the blind belief that your altcoin tomorrow will cost $ 5000 and you will become rich.
many say that your destiny is in your hands and some say your destiny is a predetermined destiny.
all of that is true if we do something with our own desires and of course it has become your destiny so the results you get are your luck or luck.
but if we do our best by working hard then the results will be in accordance with your struggle, believe me.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:06:09 PM

This is the life cycle, which today solves very serious life paths. I probably would not use it simply. Fate is now in our hands and I see that today cryptocurrencies also have such meaning. All in our hands. Everything we do today will be visible tomorrow.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:40:17 PM

It's best for everyone to understand the implications of their decisions. We are in the jet age, where information is widely available for whoever is willing to learn. The cryptocurrency industry available us with the opportunity to be in charge of our finances and we can only do this best by understanding that we have a responsibility to be informed.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:22:13 PM

It's best for everyone to understand the implications of their decisions. We are in the jet age, where information is widely available for whoever is willing to learn. The cryptocurrency industry available us with the opportunity to be in charge of our finances and we can only do this best by understanding that we have a responsibility to be informed.
The fact is that in the cryptocurrency market only good professionals who already have sufficient good experience in this field of activity will be able to get real good results. All other users of cryptocurrency receive only a minimum percentage of income, equivalent to their knowledge. Of course, I suppose that the degree of enthusiasm and education of people is relatively high with respect to cryptocurrency each year.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:45:31 PM

Greed trader-engine progress and greed ruin a trader at the same time, as in everything you need to find the golden mean.)
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:14:29 PM

The road that we go through and in the future is how we do not know that only we will determine it ourselves, the natural things experienced by everyone are mistakes when choosing and selling. It's not easy when choosing a good project because it must have strong criteria from the product and the team. Sometimes we need the opinions of others because we can't do it alone forever.
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:31:17 PM

If in the cryptocurrency market you reach such a level of knowledge that you can rely only on yourself, I am sure that then you will say that your destiny is in your hands. Unfortunately, the lack of knowledge and experience decides for us in whose hands our fate will fall.
Therefore, never stop and your fate will be favorable.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: