Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability  (Read 3520 times)
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

cryptocurrency is extremely manipulative and I think that all these rises in price are pre-negotiated

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:20:01 PM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
I think that ahead of us a lot of unexpected and unpredictable. This is characteristic of cryptocurrency. It is for them a natural state where nothing is unpredictable. The air Ripple and surprised. What's next to surprise us?

mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

The whole market is very small when compared with other markets, so for me, it's a risk to put a lot of money into this market, just invest what you afford to lose.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

Cryptocurrency market is young and so many people think that they are being manipulated so much. There are many different participants in the cryptocurrency market and therefore I think it is difficult to manipulate.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

Forecasting in cryptocurrency is a fairy tale for lazy people. It has long been clear that this is impossible. It has long been clear that there are no ways to predict how this or that coin will behave
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:47:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is risky and could also be very profitable as well. In a relatively stable market,  prices of cryptocurrency can be predicted and one can actually catch on to a trend and make the best out of it!
Yeah, that's true. We can get much profit or get a loss here, everything here is unpredictable. It depends on ourselves, if we did well then the result would be good, vice versa. Let's just stay focus on it.

PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:56:44 PM

This is her whole charm, when she will be predictable, then only grandmothers and housewives will remain there)))))
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

The whole market is very small when compared with other markets, so for me, it's a risk to put a lot of money into this market, just invest what you afford to lose.
I fully agree, the market is very small but developing very quickly, I think now a lot of people know about cryptocurrency , and few of them understand what potential there is

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:35:11 AM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

The risk is inevitable

Maybe I guess those average altcoin's price can be predicted using technical analysis of their price history especially using candle stick chart and line. You can draw lines to predict the next possible increase or decrease of it.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:44:44 AM

This is not a new development in crypto, it is already known that the market is unpredictable because it is not under any centralized regulations. But i see a positive aspect of this instability nature of the market - this is what made the bull run last year December. Unpredictability and instability can also offer goodness by shooting the price of Bitcoin from $6K to $20K.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:15:30 AM

The risk is inevitable

I agree that we should not predict the market because it is unpredictable. We should smart in doing analysis and learn about it. By doing research work, it will make us more understand and capable to deal with it. It will help us to get calm and never panic in facing all kind situation.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:58:53 AM

The risk is inevitable

Maybe I guess those average altcoin's price can be predicted using technical analysis of their price history especially using candle stick chart and line. You can draw lines to predict the next possible increase or decrease of it.

I don't think so, and you can try to draw the lines by yourself and see what will happen in a week later. The market right now moving in the various price, sometimes it's up, and the next minute, the price is down. Even if the price is up, we don't know until how long the price can stay at the high price. At this moment, it is better we know how much profit we want to take so we don't miss the good price to sell the coins, and if you're going to sell at a very high price, then you need to be patient to wait for the time.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

This is the concept of decentralization, many people think that prices are due to manipulation, as long as we have big money then it can be done, but I'm not sure that coins with a marketcap of more than $ 10 billion can be manipulated.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:13:58 AM

Crypto has all the movement that cannot be predicted. who could have guessed that the bull run arrive or there is a coin that has suddenly become big. such things come unexpectedly and not with a sure prediction. always monitor market conditions are things that could be helpful to always update know the developments and changes that occur.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

Monitoring market conditions are very important and doing daily trading, in my opinion, is more profitable. If we make predictions, of course, it will be more difficult because the results of predictions are sometimes not in line with expectations. But if you do direct speculation, of course, to buy coins when the red price and sell it when the price of green coins is more profitable.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:54:07 AM

Cryptocurrency is risky and could also be very profitable as well. In a relatively stable market,  prices of cryptocurrency can be predicted and one can actually catch on to a trend and make the best out of it!
Yeah, that's true. We can get much profit or get a loss here, everything here is unpredictable. It depends on ourselves, if we did well then the result would be good, vice versa. Let's just stay focus on it.
I agree. There is no exact time when to gain on crypto once invested on it. Analyzing the market and play with it for you to earn by trading is what others do instead of holding the coin. Crypto unpredictability is what makes you lose or gain and do not know the time that it going to increase again.

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

I personally think that the market price of crypto coins is indeed uncertain and full of surprises. Many people predict that crypto will recover but until now the market price of crypto coins is still down. Indeed, there is nothing certain, but we also have to be sure that the surge in coins will definitely be there.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

It is very unpredictable as long as there is no way to back the crypto price with real life value.. I mean, if the price of cryptocurrency is backed by any used in the day-to-day life material, then volatility and price variation is much less than it is now! I believe in those projects that are backing and support crypto assets with diamonds, precious metals, real fiat...ect.

The goal is not making crypto following these financial values, but, to back its price and make it more stable. Take the current Gigzi project, for a sample, it is all about backing crypto with precious metals. And it has 3 main pillars: Advanced secured Wallet, Treasury to store the metals, crypto to fiat and crypto to crypto Exchange.. These will help to keep a certain price range..

Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:01:35 PM

The risk is inevitable

What resort are we all waiting for? The market has completely become. And continues to fall slowly. What will happen next, I do not know and am afraid to imagine. It is difficult for me to do my work on the threshold of holidays because the mood is not there.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 02:06:09 PM

Even if right now ripple has a bigger capital than ethereum I think ethereum has bigger chances to grow and to become a big coin in the future.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: