Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability  (Read 3520 times)
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

besides being unpredictable and not asto crypto also often experienced a very drastic drop in prices, and that makes it now very risky to trade coins, because we are difficult to predict the fluctuations in the price of coins while in trade we must be able to predict the rise and fall coin price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

That is the true characteristics of crypto currency ,it is unpredictable , it may happen that it will rise to the upper level and sometimes it also suffer a price  value of coins in the market , so there is nobody that can predict the movement of cryptocurrency, so crypto is not stable changes from time to time.

www.gigzi.com
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

Start loving risks when you get involved with cryptos. The scene about ETH and XRP didnt happened once but few years ago, different coins were there and was replaced too.

Invest what you afford to lose so you can monitor the risk factor with cryptos if you are still learning.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

I think it's not just today that cryptocurrency is hard to be predicted.
What in my mind is we need to keep on looking for any news or the market condition of cryptocurrency to know the market movement.

I think the cryptocurrency market is highly unpredictable due to its volatile nature,however with vast information of the market conditions one can tread successfully in the cryptocurrency space

HOMT

Powered by,
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

Cryptocurrency is like a game of roulette, one never knows where next will move the market. Now the cryptocurrency a lot of fans, almost everyone knows about bitcoin and is still to happen such as falling in November. I think the unpredictability of bitcoin will soon be gone, but it should increase the capitalization of the entire market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

It is happening because the market is still young and not regulated. As we have stated in 2018, there is no crypto expert that can predict the price of crypto currencies. When the market will be more regulated it would be much easier to gain profits.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

Any investment is accompanied by risks. Whether you choose stocks, futures or cryptocurrencies, the first thing we should consider is whether we can afford to lose when it fails!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

When you have supposed experts saying that BTC will go to $1 million on one side and others saying it'll go to $0... that tells me that no one really can say for sure what the market is going to do.
No one is an expert, at least not when it comes to predicting the future, because no one can. That is one of the reasons I tend to pity those who tend to listen to these so called expert thinking they know it all, not knowing these are just people like them trying to gain some stupid recognition. The market is always going to be unpredictable and it is best for people to start learning how to at least be a friend with the trend, and you cannot do that unless you know what you are doing and have a pretty good knowledge of the market and ways to handle yourself in it.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

When you have supposed experts saying that BTC will go to $1 million on one side and others saying it'll go to $0... that tells me that no one really can say for sure what the market is going to do.

One mistake we all make is that, we have forgotten that experts are merely saying all those words because it was paid for,
They earn from what they say, thats why twitter is a crazy place for crypto currency lol

McAfee for example once predicted docademic to reach 0.7$ by august, only for it to dump mercilessly in july
Just be smart on your own, and be independent.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

All right. Bitcoin is not really trying to predict something, because it is useless!
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

Any investment is accompanied by risks. Whether you choose stocks, futures or cryptocurrencies, the first thing we should consider is whether we can afford to lose when it fails!

That's right,  investment always accompanied by risk and this is why we should always make some plans in order to have a guide in case something isn't right. Options should be always there for us to avoid further loses.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

One of the reasons why crypto is unpredictable is the lack of institutional control. While it is undeniable that some pretty impressive venture capital companies, hedge funds and high net-worth individuals are both fans of and investors in crypto, as a segment, most of the institutional capital is still on the sidelines.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

besides being unpredictable and not asto crypto also often experienced a very drastic drop in prices, and that makes it now very risky to trade coins, because we are difficult to predict the fluctuations in the price of coins while in trade we must be able to predict the rise and fall coin price.

The risk is always there and it has always been there. Investment is risky, this is something people always forget. Does not matter whether it is stocks or forex or crypto, people forget this main thing about investment being a risky business,,, predicting rise and fall of price is exactly that act, predicting. Get it wrong and you lose, no matter bull or bear.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:01:19 AM

I believe that Ethereum is better than Ripple and the fact that it moved it to a lower position is a temporary phenomenon. On account of the market, I can say that this is just a correction after which growth will follow as in previous years.

www.gigzi.com
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

That is very true about crypto currency that it is unpredictable, the characteristic of crypto that it is so volatile makes this technology so unpredictable for this cryptos will sometines rise up and sometimes will also fall not coincide with the prediction of every cryptoholders thinking.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

The cryptocurrency market has since been like this. It is highly unpredictable as so many experts has predicted in the past and their predictions doesn't come to pass.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:13:36 PM

I should have been rich now, if I had not listen to some suppose expert here and other forum condemn ripple claiming it will make it investors poor when the team finally offload their holdings to amass bitcoin from the market. Today, I can understand that it's the same ETH that was praised then that appears to be a highly disappointing coin. I now prefer not to follow expert prediction on the market, even some experts hide to cry

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

The risk is always there and it has always been there. Investment is risky, this is something people always forget. Does not matter whether it is stocks or forex or crypto, people forget this main thing about investment being a risky business,,, predicting rise and fall of price is exactly that act, predicting. Get it wrong and you lose, no matter bull or bear.
yes, you are right because the more and more profit we get, of course, the risk of failure will also be higher, therefore invest in free funds to reduce your financial losses and prepare your best strategy for investing.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
This is a speculative investments it's normal that people will speculate prices to gain hype and create more buyers on those coin. Those experts are also a bag holders as they buy at cheaper price then they will create a prediction on their live video or in social media sites. Then those followers will buy those coin he being promoted and once the price rise...he can sell his many token at higher price.  TBH don't trust anyone in cryptocurrency.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
BADBITCH (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

I should have been rich now, if I had not listen to some suppose expert here and other forum condemn ripple claiming it will make it investors poor when the team finally offload their holdings to amass bitcoin from the market. Today, I can understand that it's the same ETH that was praised then that appears to be a highly disappointing coin. I now prefer not to follow expert prediction on the market, even some experts hide to cry

It is not a good attitude or good investment skill to believe or listen to those experts
they are paid to talk, so either they say the truth or they tell a lie, its all paid services, all done by the stronger ones to spread only two things, FUD, OR FOMO
Thats all experts are for
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: