Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability  (Read 3520 times)
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 12:07:15 AM

Predictions are just speculations and you know better. You should not rely on it particularly someone else's predictions. Price fluctuations is totally expected in crypto.

Even few minutes can change your life here.

Yes you are right
Few minutes in crupto currency can alter the price of any crypto currency token
We need to be aware and stay focused when it comes to price fluctuations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 12:13:44 AM

All the crypto currency are being suspense day by day because the prices of crypto was unpredictable anytime, crypto currency is not a stable of their prices in the market every minute and every hour the prices of crypto currency was volatility.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 12:13:58 AM

Who would have thought that Etherum could drop last year's lowest at $ 80? when many people say crypto will rise in q4 in 2018. all this is very speculative, so don't get carried away by hype or temporary predictions.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 12:48:09 AM

Who would have thought that Etherum could drop last year's lowest at $ 80? when many people say crypto will rise in q4 in 2018. all this is very speculative, so don't get carried away by hype or temporary predictions.

Predictions cannot be a serious reference for crypto trading, because most of the time the market will not be aligned to what's reality may brought up with as possible outcomes. We need to be more specific as unpredictable behavior always take a stand against towards cryptocurrency volatile market value. However last 2018 was the predicted year of bull run, that turned out frustrations which undeniably going to reach higher potentials to reach the peak market price at random date this year of 2019.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 01:47:25 AM

With its fluctuating nature, cryptocurrency is indeed difficult to predict, can change at any time, especially with the current market conditions, we also do not know what will happen in the future whether to recover fully or getting worse no one knows, will we better be optimistic and sure that everything will go back to normal so that the cryptocurrency will stretch again

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:31:40 AM

that is true, Crypto cannot be predicted correctly. But by analyzing a crypto I think it's still possible. Because there is still a lot of crypto related information to buy at a certain price. But we do not have to fully believe it.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 04:58:09 AM

Predictions cannot be a serious reference for crypto trading, because most of the time the market will not be aligned to what's reality may brought up with as possible outcomes. We need to be more specific as unpredictable behavior always take a stand against towards cryptocurrency volatile market value. However last 2018 was the predicted year of bull run, that turned out frustrations which undeniably going to reach higher potentials to reach the peak market price at random date this year of 2019.

Did you just predict that bull run will be coming this year? I'll be waiting mate. I thought bitcoin halving next year would bring it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:53:38 PM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
Indeed, anything can happen and we do not know what will happen, but at least we estimate the possibility of the greatest possibility that can occur later to avoid a large risk or at least to minimize the risks that can occur so we do not get losses and can benefit from cryptocurrency
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:58:28 PM

I do not understand why it is so important for many people who occupy the second place Ethereum or Ripple? What is the practical value?
For me, it is important how much each coin costs and how much it grows in value.

shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:14:43 PM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
You can conduct a thorough analysis of a particular situation in the market and get at first glance a quality forecast, and it will be almost completely useless, at the same time, the forecast made hastily and looks absurd will shoot at 100% - this is the cryptocurrency and you can not be sure of anything

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 08:37:21 PM

I do not understand why it is so important for many people who occupy the second place Ethereum or Ripple? What is the practical value?
For me, it is important how much each coin costs and how much it grows in value.

I agree totally with you because the position of both etherum and ripple has nothing to do wh their return value

Etherum is over 300% dipped since 2017 and so is ripple
We need more credibility and more bull run in prices
Not positional changes
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:16:37 PM

The cryptocurrency market as a whole can be predicted, but if we talk about a coin separately, it is quite difficult. There is always a risk in investing and it is worth remembering, but if you want to make a profit, it is better to take a risk than to be afraid to take a step forward. But you should also think very carefully before deciding to invest in anything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:53:13 PM

Any price can turn to dust if the capitalization of the coin is small, as well as for a number of other good reasons, so the rating is not as empty as you think
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:39:48 AM

Yes no body predicted if Ethereum and others altcoin will going down to more than 90%. With this high flutuacion we should be never forget always to use stop loss because crypto is unpredictable. High fluctuacion is mean very high risk so we should be have risk management.

4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:47:10 AM

There is never anything certain in cryptocuerrency, everything can change in an instant, sometimes predictions also often don't match reality. This is an investment that we know is full of risks and promises big profits. Those who focus and continue to believe and have extensive knowledge of crypto, will certainly be patient to be able to get big profits, because we also know that crypto has a good future and will be profitable.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:18:53 AM

There is never anything certain in cryptocuerrency, everything can change in an instant, sometimes predictions also often don't match reality. This is an investment that we know is full of risks and promises big profits. Those who focus and continue to believe and have extensive knowledge of crypto, will certainly be patient to be able to get big profits, because we also know that crypto has a good future and will be profitable.

If you are always wrong to choose the buying and selling time, you will never have profit, only losses even though how cryptocurrency market grow up

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:42:40 AM

As they say if it is enough to have the resource that the project asset and to make speculative,that is what is happening with the market,there is a group of people which is a great asset and resource,and they are using their resource has made the cryptocurrency market is not predictable and speculative,so don't what is there to wonder,as there it is

MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:54:12 PM

Yes no body predicted if Ethereum and others altcoin will going down to more than 90%. With this high flutuacion we should be never forget always to use stop loss because crypto is unpredictable. High fluctuacion is mean very high risk so we should be have risk management.
At the beginning of the fall in prices, no one thought that the bottom would be so low, but when the rate fluctuated at $10 000 for bitcoin, many have said that the price can drop to $3000

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:35:36 PM

My own analysis and conclusions from other people's research are the basis for me. But I also happen to rely on intuition. If I'm really not sure of the correctness of the decision, then I look from the side and do not buy anything
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:58:29 PM

My own analysis and conclusions from other people's research are the basis for me. But I also happen to rely on intuition. If I'm really not sure of the correctness of the decision, then I look from the side and do not buy anything
mental strength and self-confidence may be the most important things to start investing or daily trading. many people forget this and most of them still give a lot of trust to an institution which makes them trapped
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: