Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability  (Read 3520 times)
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:20:51 AM

Yes there are several prediction on what is the future of Cryptocurrency and of course only one prediction are going come true and possible. Because everyone is free on their individual idea and believes. That's why the only thing we can do with it is continue to work and be thankful if we benefited on it and be patience if not, good things will come to us.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:25:04 AM

You are right. Although the cryptocurrency market is in a difficult time, we still need to pay more attention to research work and learning crypto.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:30:52 AM

Any investment carries with it enormous risks, and the cryptocurrency to date, has no proper regulation. Every investor should be ready to lose their investment, if you are not ready for such risks, it is better not to start. But I believe that if you invest in the top 10 coins from coinmarketcap, you can make money on it.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:21:49 AM

I do not believe in predictions, it is better to rely on my research and intuition. Because the unpredictability of cryptocurrencies has been repeatedly confirmed.

I wouldn’t say it is a direct prediction
It’s a mere suggestion or expression of though
But it’s more like reality too because indeed crypto currency prices are unpredictable
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:26:20 PM

The crypto market is relatively small and easily manipulative. It reacts on the news, FUD, big sell/buy orders.Different participants have different interest on the market and that makes the crypto as a  totally unpredictable speculative market.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:46:38 PM

The crypto market is relatively small and easily manipulative. It reacts on the news, FUD, big sell/buy orders.Different participants have different interest on the market and that makes the crypto as a  totally unpredictable speculative market.
In another scenario, it would not work so well to earn in cryptocurrency, so we still have to be happy that the market is so easily manipulated and is able to show a huge increase in prices
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:09:23 PM

Now perhaps there will be some jumps in price, but it cant be called a recovery. We need to get really good news so that they can contribute to the growth of the market. Now it is better to be more careful about your investments and do the analysis of the coins that you buy. I agree with you.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:19:23 PM

Even if we make our own research, we can just see it how it runs. But the main decision or move of the price of the cryptocurrency fully depends on its supply and demand. We cannot know whats next, only we can see it.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:22:33 PM

It seems to me that now the risks will increase, because everyone is waiting for this year's market recovery and maybe someone will make the wrong investment decision. Therefore, the most important thing is to be vigilant. Do not confuse recovery with a pump. Make investments wisely.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:44:25 PM

Unpredictability is the biggest risk of crypto. Over time, you can get used to it and then you will better make decisions and your risks will be reduced. But for a beginner it can be difficult, so the most important thing is to be ready for anything.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:47:44 PM

The crypto market is relatively small and easily manipulative.
I disagree on its size as small in your assessment. $130B market cap seems to be small for you but for that manipulation, I couldn't agree more with that.
It reacts on the news, FUD, big sell/buy orders.Different participants have different interest on the market and that makes the crypto as a  totally unpredictable speculative market.
True.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:41:38 AM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies

I just noticed that, when the time frame is short, my predictions to the altcoins are happening, but when the timeframe is getting longer, the chance is getting lower to predict the outcome of the market.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:49:19 AM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
Not only two alts you mention doing the race in cryprocurrency, theres so many alts having strong structure pumping out in the crypto market. About risking its always here and what we are facing always. Its a matter of choice  and need to be prepare of it to protect your investment of lossing. We should do more research in every step we do because crypto is unpredictable and need to be more vigilant.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:22:35 AM

risk, in every choice there is a risk, and it depends on the risk is greater or not. Ethereum and Ripple are Crypto currencies but Ethereum is the best Altcoin on Cryptocurrency. every prediction is not fine, so don't easily believe someone's prediction that has not been proven, you can find out first to check correctly or not before taking action.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:31:55 AM

No body could prediction how price of crypto bitcoin or altcoin at the future, how expert you are you can know detail how bitcoin and altcoin price next time, learn about last year with bitcoin have lower price.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:18:34 AM

The market is driven by mere speculation and market makers are being made through such ways. The whales pumps anything they decide to and as such volume shoots up but that still doesn't mean the problems prevalent in such project isn't there.
BADBITCH (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:39:07 AM

Just as said earlier, the unpredictability of crypto currency has led to the expectations of another fork aimed at correcting the scalability of etherum and other advantages

And so the bearish market has continued its baulk  trend too
Now is the time to hodl your tokens for value and not just profit
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:30:33 PM

The crypto market is still very young and volatile and as we have seen nobody can predict the market movements. So we just need to accept it and to move on, even after a huge dump comes even greater pump, so be patient.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:25:40 PM

One mistake many crypto novice make is to fall to hear says, if you pay much attention to market hear says trust me you could lose virtually all your initial investment within a blink. Just do your research and take it easy in the crypto world. Most predictions do fail.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:28:34 PM

Many forecasters have already come to this, people who have been working in such markets for a very long time, where risk is related to profit and loss. If these guys can't predict the market correctly, then I definitely won't be able to
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: