Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in ripple ?  (Read 3092 times)
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

last year not only ripple raise at 1000% , everything had greatest grow. if talk about ripple - I dont like this coin, I will invest in any other currency
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

I really do not know much about ripple,though i started hearing of it early this year, but it seem to have a good use case, and i think acceptance also matters ,may be it will be one of the coins i will look into for investment. I have heard so much of it, but will do my own research.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:45:12 PM

Of course I will invest Ripple, however that is not a big investment compared to all the money that I will invest. Because I think the current ripple is only worth the ripple technology provided to the partner banks. And the Ripple founders kept so much XRP that I felt I did not quite want to invest a lot on it
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
well ripple is a good coin, i invest in ripple, and development ripple targets ripple to touch the price of 3 $ next year
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

I really do not know much about ripple,though i started hearing of it early this year, but it seem to have a good use case, and i think acceptance also matters ,may be it will be one of the coins i will look into for investment. I have heard so much of it, but will do my own research.
I strongly agree with your thoughts to find out for yourself to be more convincing. all talk about Ripple with its improvement and quality, so it's natural for many people to be interested. in my view, Ripple is a good coin and has good features, but I will find out for myself how you make it valuable for investment.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

At the moment I have stopped investing in any coins. I think we should wait for the market to turn before making long-term investments.
The right decision, especially when you do not know more possible options in order to try something all the same in order to earn. Today there are also wonderful tools on the exchanges as a margin trading.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

I think ripple is the most promising altcoin right now. what the development team needs is the development of their project and also funding for their project. and the ripple fulfills both aspects, which will make the ripple rise to the moon.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:52:49 AM

Of course I will invest in ripple as I think it is one of the best coins in the market. The coin has been performing well as compared to other coins that have declined significantly in prices in the latest market meltdown. On top of that, it has beaten ethereum being in the second place in the market cap. I have some 10000 ripple coins, and am planning to buy some more in this market crash.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Better already in stellar or eos, for some reason after such losses trust begins to fall. Yes, and ripple is not a coin that will give a good profit.

cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

personal i don't like ripple because ripple is not decentralized coin which is control by some institutes ,i always prefer to invest or trade in decentralized coin
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

The suddently up and down of price in this market is very normal thing, not just only Ripple, Bitcoin or Ethereum also like this. By saying fairly, if consider the long time, Ripple is really good coin for investing right now

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

Ripple is doing well compare to other coin now but that does not mean that it is the right time to invest in it.As for me,when the time is right,i may take my chance but for now,am still watching.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

At the moment I have stopped investing in any coins. I think we should wait for the market to turn before making long-term investments.
The decision as a whole is very correct, but it seems to me that I have already met such a decision on the market, because many people today are still trying to hold to this opinion, many investors today are in a pause stage because they are afraid to work in such a volatile market.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:15:44 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 03:28:12 PM by yanesna3

last year not only ripple raise at 1000% , everything had greatest grow. if talk about ripple - I dont like this coin, I will invest in any other currency

All we know that cryptomarket is unpredictable and nobody know what may happen in a few weeks. There is a possibility of rising Ripple to the sky but I like more Ethereum.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

It is interesting that recently the number of discussions of Ripple and its prospects for the future has significantly increased. Essentially, this is a truly reliable coin with excellent future development potential. But for now, I prefer to wait a few months - the price may still fall.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:48:48 AM

Ok, I have already invested in it. When the price is expensive, I believe it will become very expensive. Although I have lost a lot of money now, I believe that I will not lose money in the future. I will stick to it for a few years and I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies.

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:50:39 AM

Of course, although I don't know how much Ripple's price will increase, at least I know that Ripple's price will increase as more supporters increase.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

I see the potential of ripple has good potential, I have invested in ripple and hope the ripple can grow tall to be one of the most potential coins. so I think this is the right step to choose ripple for investment.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

Why not, as you can see... they can adjust and make a good deal since from the beginning. Dropping is a part of the game, but ripple can make up again and finding a good position again for sure. You can monitor those thing on this website " https://coinmarketcap.com/ ".
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

The ripple made its impact and has raised to $2 levels. But after that it started to fall and arrived to $0.3 lines and staying there for now. I would not invest to coin which has already made its impact. There are many altcoins and they have great chance for raise. You have to follow their milestones and you should buy when the milestones dates arrives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: