Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in ripple ?  (Read 3092 times)
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:57:08 PM

It might be difficult to happen like last year where Riak rose by 1000%. However, if possible, that can happen.
And regardless of whether it can go up that high, I think a 50% increase is already very high and can bring huge profits.
holding Ripple is a profitable investment.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:05:37 PM

No, because I do not like the idea of centralised coins and do not think that these coins are fitting the crypto market. They should be traded on stock exchanges, because they have nothing familiar with crypto currencies.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:09:25 PM

It might be difficult to happen like last year where Riak rose by 1000%. However, if possible, that can happen.
And regardless of whether it can go up that high, I think a 50% increase is already very high and can bring huge profits.
He can leave you without your money. Ripple grows very fast and falls the same way. so you may just not have time to sell your coins

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:20:20 PM

He can leave you without your money. Ripple grows very fast and falls the same way. so you may just not have time to sell your coins
The fact is that this project has a very large support outside the number cryptocurrency. It is because of this that many users of cryptocurrencies sold their Bitcoin And ethereum, just to save their funds in the field of a safe place.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:29:19 PM

I will invest in Ethereum, Ripple isn't bad. Now again Ethereum volume is good and Ripple trading volume is dumped. All token price will pump by holding long invest.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:31:04 PM

I like Ripple a very promising potential coin no doubt I love to invest in it as I know the price will pump again. It has good technology to move up and has a decent marketcap people are fond of it to make profits by investing it.

JohnTravis0716

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:03:27 PM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

Maybe yes Maybe not. Probably, if you want an easy invest, just like EAT/INVEST/SLEEP then you need to read about the some other ICO like TIOx or trade io. Just you need to read some article with a good strategy.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 07:05:41 PM

Ripple is a very good project and investing in it is not a bad option. Investing in it when it has very low price is quiet good. So if i get some investment, Ripple would be in the list of coins that i can opt for investments.
Kiir

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:37:43 PM

I like Ripple a very promising potential coin no doubt I love to invest in it as I know the price will pump again. It has good technology to move up and has a decent marketcap people are fond of it to make profits by investing it.
The Ripple coin and the  technology of Ripple campaign are not related to each other. in the future this coin will not be used

https://fudbingo.com/the-xrp-token-will-not-be-used
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:23:28 PM

I cannot just risk investing in ripple at the moment, because I do not yet  know what will become of it. This is a coin that can easily efface at any time, most especially because of its centralized nature. I prefer to invest in ETH than xrp. When ETH became very cheap, some were afraid to invest in it, because they thought it will plummet further, but little did they know that updates that would reside the price were coming
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:26:14 PM

I never believed in ripple. But sometimes I think of investing for short term in this coin, as sometimes it shows good prices
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:29:42 PM

I never believed in ripple. But sometimes I think of investing for short term in this coin, as sometimes it shows good prices
I agree, I think now is the time to take ripple , I think in January the rate will grow, as the bullish trend in ripple preserved

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:34:24 AM

No need to invest in XRP at this time. XRP did a good job when the price of bitcoin went up. When bitcoin crashed the price of XRP fell very much. Due to the fact that bitcoin is losing its position this year - XRP is not a promising coin.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:37:22 AM

Yes, I like the XRP project in spite of the fact that this project as a whole is not cryptocurrency, because it does not have the proper encryption, you can make some profit on this coin. But here, as usual, it is not always possible to earn as much as we want.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:44:39 AM

Yes, I like the XRP project in spite of the fact that this project as a whole is not cryptocurrency, because it does not have the proper encryption, you can make some profit on this coin. But here, as usual, it is not always possible to earn as much as we want.
this is just a matter of investment so there is no problem even though it is not entirely cryptocurrency as long as it can be profitable then it is not a problem.
the most important thing in investing is how you make a profit and I think XRP has a pretty good movement for trading.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:09:50 PM

Never. XRP is like a Trojan horse in the world of crypto. Do you ever think about what's under the hood of ripple, how does it work and who's in charge of the network security? It's totally centralized kind of crypto and I think that there is no space for such things on the market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:26:21 PM

Ripple xrp seems a good investment because of the exploding adoption. The problem is that these adoption is mainly done by institutions which tend to acquire xrp from ripple itself.

How this will translate to higher cost is what is not yet clear.
Time shall surely tell
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:51:49 PM

Yes I think I like to invest some of my savings in Ripple because I see that Ripple just making some progress this past days and I think this year will make a bigger increase unlike the past year that seems to be a bad year for any currency. So basically it was a good thing to have an early days of increase in their value to get more investors ti invest this year.
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:10:47 PM

there are still people who invest in Ripple, if the Ripple has gone down it will definitely rise again even though it takes a long time. Ripple is a centralized Cryptocurrency, Ripple tokens are one of the fastest growing, maybe if the movement looks good and if Ripple can still benefit many people want to invest.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:12:14 PM

Ripple is developing very actively and you can see how investors are very actively investing in ripple, I will not invest in ripple because I bought this token long time ago and am waiting for growth, and of course ripple is a good option for investing in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: