Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in ripple ?  (Read 3092 times)
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:16:11 PM

currently ripple is very good for investment, ripple is a very interesting altcoin, especially ripple can stand alone when other altcoin prices fall, I think if you want to invest in Ripple can be done at any time.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:16:38 PM

To be honest, I don’t really like this coin, because it is known to be managed, this coin is not decentralized, but despite this, I keep it in my wallet, because it has huge capitalization and maybe it will really grow in price
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:16:55 PM

Of course,Ripple is gaining momentum, look kaei he has already entered into strategic partnerships with banks, it has already been a successful transaction of millions of dollars, in a matter of seconds,and I'm sure that in 19-20 years we will see a very high capitalization and value of the assets of this coin
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 01:17:41 PM

yes, I have invested in few pesos in ripple because this crypto had somehow shown its worth when it can pump up sometimes to a good market price increase to which one can also earn by trading. Especially for now that it has been quite for a while then there will be a possibility that it could pump up also together with BCH. These crypto were relatively good together with ETH and bitcoin.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:20:52 PM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?
Not only Ripple but all the coins are greatly reduced when Bitcoin falls. Ripple is a good and quality coin that is confirmed when it always takes the position of the ETH on the coinmarketcap. Therefore you should invest in Ripple because it is currently very potential when the speed is very fast.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:22:11 PM

Basically I think this coin is worthy.. is still worth until now because anyhow this gets more support so far. For me personally.. I make it as an investment side than some of the investments that I planted, and I'm still sure that this coin will still get some support to survive/it will not be forgotten until it sinks.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:25:50 PM

Of course,Ripple is gaining momentum, look kaei he has already entered into strategic partnerships with banks, it has already been a successful transaction of millions of dollars, in a matter of seconds,and I'm sure that in 19-20 years we will see a very high capitalization and value of the assets of this coin
Basically the platform from the ripple and also the collaboration is pretty good. the ecosystem and also the community are very large and have great trust. this is indeed quite good if indeed we want to invest in ripple

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:29:38 PM

Will the past repeat itself again like it did last year with ripple where it gained over 1000% and then suddenly dropped down to just few cents, will you invest in ripple or not ?

Ripple (XRP) is one of the coins that have great long-term potential that why I think I invested in it. For a start, Ripple's features provide many benefits investors should consider. Like,  ripple has really fast transaction times, a transaction currently takes about 4 seconds to be processed. Second, XRP has really cheap transaction fees which are currently under a penny at $0.004 per transaction (less than 1/2 a cent). Also, Ripple is also partnered with over 100 banks which include the Bank of America, UBS, Standard Chartered, Barclays, JP Morgan, Santander and American Express.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:51:11 PM

Ripple (XRP) is one of the coins that have great long-term potential that why I think I invested in it. For a start, Ripple's features provide many benefits investors should consider. Like,  ripple has really fast transaction times, a transaction currently takes about 4 seconds to be processed. Second, XRP has really cheap transaction fees which are currently under a penny at $0.004 per transaction (less than 1/2 a cent). Also, Ripple is also partnered with over 100 banks which include the Bank of America, UBS, Standard Chartered, Barclays, JP Morgan, Santander and American Express.
- I do not deny that the ripple is very good and has a lot of potential in the future when its development team is constantly working and making effective plans, combined with many different banks but in a position as a trader, when I observe movements, fluctuations in the value of ripple. I have always seen that it is always an altcoin that is easily manipulated and controlled by whales, and the trap in the area where there are many whales is always a very big number, every time we fall into a trap, we will waste a lot of time waiting, this really is not an ideal investment.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:56:31 PM

I already invest in Ripple and am going to buy more in the near future. This is one of the most promising projects for the real economy, especially in the long run.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:01:03 PM

It depends on the situation of the market volatility if I saw that market of ripple is not good today or last past weeks I will invest but not long term investment. I will invest like weekly trading, Because I'm afraid. And my trust not whole and pure. That's why I won't hold for a long term on this coin.
coinuser4000

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:05:29 PM

Ripple is the most controversial cryptocurrency, many people are saying that it is not even a cryptocurrency. But I think, that they are too big to be a real scam. I believe that they want change bank system and help them with cross border payments.

cointorox ✦ 
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓  
✦ ────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:11:51 PM

Every alts have different platform with its uniqueness, ripple is a great alts and have wobderful team that what make them boom last year. Ripple is very broad that can connect payments provider and different banks for easy way of experience for receive and send money all over the globe by using there hybrid called RippleNet. That make them more hit in the market but the drop is part of the market flactuation whixh you could never control, someday will try to invest soon.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:12:07 PM

no so far i didnt invest in Ripple. be course i never saw this coin standing alone always when BTC prize is falling ripple also falling huge and when BTC prize is going up ripple is also going up.

regards
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:26:48 PM

Ripple last year they have very good developments and ripple is bullish in coinmarketcap as well but seeing the supply of coin we should understand ripple supply is huge so ripple is considered as complete long term coin
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:36:32 PM

I think in the near future still buy a ripple. The coin is very promising and it is obvious and absolutely sure its price will rise.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
neli234

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:37:12 PM

In my opinion, XRP is now in the top 3 and its price fluctuation range is low. if in the short term you should hold other coins. may be Poly, Trx, ADA, NEO
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:42:21 PM

So investing gambling with Euro in 2018 was a much better option. Better in every point except equal in centralization.
Less inflation, more usage, privacy, and less loses in favour euro to usd, vs xrp to usd

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:19:31 PM

Ripple is an interesting and promising project. I think it is definitely worth investing in, but everyone should look for entry points for himself.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:22:49 PM

I have sold Ripple during the last bull run and I do not like this coin, because I do not believe that we have a centralised future. I would search for better coins, that have much more potential to change the industry.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: