Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11924 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
still not sure on what will be the outcome this month whether if the increase would be continuous or would remain on red marks. There's no assurance which should push us to hold and patiently wait until the market stabilizes at its peak just like last year. We should avoid unecessary actions at this moment to avoid regrets at the same time once the market have fully recovered.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:05:33 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

I guess you mean Ethereum and I suppose that you bought Ethereum beneath 200$. Unfortunately everything is not so brightly for Ethereum as it seems firstly. Open the chart and you will see that Ethereum is still in the strong downtrend. Even though Ethereum has been growing for last several days the month is still negative. I reveal you the secret most of retail traders who is holding Ethereum have bought it on much higher prices than current ones. I am one of them. I am holding Ethereum with the negative margin which is about -50% so I do not pay attention on small movements I am waiting the new strong uptrend but anyway I am glad for you that you could gain some profit by  buying Ethereum on the low prices.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

I consider the month of September to be a month with which the coins rose to a standard cherished by all.  I remember one coin I possess which is now worth $120 but was $100 some months ago.
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:17:34 PM

It is supposed to expect the market situation to quickly depart from the downturn. I am not worried, but I am tired of seeing a sharp decline in the market. And now I have started to be able to open my mullut a little and smile. Everything is fine.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:23:11 PM

Yes, this is a good start in a fourth quarter of the month so hopefully this will continue pumping as current situation in a market today https://coinmarketcap.com. Eventually the circulation has gaining trust to the public and community to invest more of the solid coins.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:24:54 PM

what do you think?

Obviously you are talking about Ethereum because we have seen the price slide almost 80%-90%. So for most of us, its disheartening seeing it that way.

However, it seems that it has rebounded nicely and going above the $200 threshold so its a good indication that it has still the support of investors and they are not going on the next coin to pump. It also shows how this market reall works, very unpredictable. Today you might see the price below what you expected and then you fell disappointed, then the next day it bounce back and you feel good about it. So Yes, this might be a good indication that Ethereum is slowly getting up on its knees and will have a good price before the end of the year (but don't expect another ATH).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:30:48 PM

what do you think?

I am happy to see that the market is slowly recovering from the fall, i am also hoping that this last quarter could give us hopes and worry free and to give us more profits, because lately, we been experiencing a major loss from our portfolio.

Have a great day
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

Not a great month at all, at the beginning of the month it fell from over $7,000 and still hasn't returned to this number, in which way is this a great month at all? Maybe for Ripple and XLM, but everything else has taken a beaten and made an approx 70% recovery.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

what do you think?
everything about the market is volatile, so everything is about patience and trust. if you have started to feel worried about the market conditions that continue to decline, usually we feel panicked and immediately sell them. in my opinion it is a lack of patience and increasing concern
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:43:11 PM

for the low market last month I thought that was a natural thing, now we can see prices in a good position in December and we can prove that. so I think it's the best month to see the price of coins in a good position.
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

I hope it is time for green after a couple of months ago  the market on fire , I know that this has not been fully recovered but this is a pretty good atmosphere to start the crypto market.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

what do you think?

Although we have seen many big decreasing in the crypto markets, the last news have made me a little bit hopeful for the near future prices. I hope the holders can have good chances to have good selling opportunities in the next months .
Caxton10

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

I think we are talking about ethereum and the rise in the price at this time of the month is an indication that it has initiated recovery. This is good and I hope its full recovery to where the price was by the ending of last year.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

Months is interesting.. now is positive mood, everything looks fine.
Volume slowly comes back, prices grow.
in 6 days, will be big SEC. Hope how it will change after. 50/50 or huge grow, or fall
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

what do you think?

All are worried since bitcoin price dump their price, but suddenly we all need to be brave for this moment because of this recent bitcoin value.

In this year 2018 for me nothing great month but i didn't scared for been almost a year price up a little dump huge, but yes ofcourse i hope someday bitcoin price become better again, but this now i can't guve any comments when is bitcoin going this year.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:35:03 PM

I think you are talking about the price of ethereum there. Eth will not stop amazing and i know is is going to climb back to $300 very soon and before we know it, the bullish market will set in.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

what do you think?
like the previous year, the end of the year has always been an upward trend for crypto, it's just that I'm still a bit pessimistic if this increase will be a stable point for crypto, I feel there will still be further corrections for this
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

Prices as of this moment are getting higher. But still prices are really unpredictable, we are just considering some data that affects the prices of cryptocurrency.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:03:23 AM

Unlike me, I am not worried because I know the time comes the market will pump, and I use the opportunity of the dump to buy and hold more.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:25:54 AM

Surely there is a change in the market but my concern is for how long will the positive change continues. I think the upcoming decision of SEC on ETF will determine the extent of how long this positive change will be

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: