Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11924 times)
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

I think in the previous few months the price of crypto currencies no longer moved when market prices weakened, but near the end of this year I saw a very good value movement and I was not disappointed anymore and I hope crypto currency movements at the end of this year will give good effect for all participants.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:56:05 PM

I think that all the fluctuations that we see in the market are quiet normal and jst part of the deal. Be smart and take advantage of it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

I think that all the fluctuations that we see in the market are quiet normal and jst part of the deal. Be smart and take advantage of it.
It is fairly normal and that's what others can't understand.

With few fluctuations, you'll see a lot of posts like this:

Asking, 'if this is the end of the market' , 'when the market will recover?' , 'I'm done with this market'.

I am also glad to see such promising situation at the market. But I think, that we won`t see a massive growing in the near future.
We will see a massive growth in the future but there's no certain date when it will be.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:41:24 AM

many people believe that growing market start in this month. it will be great month for cryptocurrency
i also believe that, then i prepare to buy cryptocoins now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:49:26 AM

yes that is true, I m very much happy with market now compared before because I was really loosing almost but now I m so excited to see the market back.

Its too early to celebrate for this current performance as we all knows that the crypto is really unpredictable that we don't know if this is just a trap by the big whales so that they could dump again. We should simply wait and see of what will be the next of this movement because if you will expect to much you might be frustrated in the end.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

I think that you need to better understand the market and the mechanisms of its work. I see that you are happy with insignificant changes in the market, which means that the price drop may be very painful for you. With this approach, you can not become successful in crypto. Study the market, study its laws, understand how manipulation schemes work. And then, maybe, you will get something.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

Glad to know that there are good news despite the bear market. Hodlers are WAITING for a very long time and they might be impatient. Seeing upward movements can make hodler gain confidence on the coin they were hodling. This might be a sign that the market will start to go up but doesn't guarantee that the bull run is coming by the end of the year.

ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:21:19 AM

NO DOUBT MARKET IS UP BUT DON'T BE OVERCONFIDENT WATCH THE SITUATION FIRST ONLY THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE MARKET TREND.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

many people believe that growing market start in this month. it will be great month for cryptocurrency
i also believe that, then i prepare to buy cryptocoins now

I think you're late. I bought some ETH 2 weeks ago at $190. I think it was the best time to buy, for both Bitcoin and Altcoins, we'll never see that good price again. However now is still good time to buy if you didn't buy yet. Like most of others,  i think  the bull run will start in the near future and crypto market will pass over its old peak.
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

A great month for others can be a bad month for someone. That is what happened to be this month. I purchased Ethereum around $400 and I occasionally check the price but I have given up checking months ago because of the bear market. When I checked it last week, my investment goes down and I lost more than 50% in dollar value. Clearly a bad month for me but I am looking forward on the next bull run. This might be a blessing in disguise as I would buy more ETH while its cheap. Life goes on.

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

I think in the previous few months the price of crypto currencies no longer moved when market prices weakened, but near the end of this year I saw a very good value movement and I was not disappointed anymore and I hope crypto currency movements at the end of this year will give good effect for all participants.

never give up with the current market situation, because all of this is a very natural thing happening in the crypro world, if you look at the history in the market that has happened, it must have experienced a cycle like this
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

This month is still a month full of concern, and still needs time to recover and have good value. Looking at an unstable market and this must be controlled by a person to be able to hold back and remain patient. Every month has a change and will be able to improve.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

the market is still unstable and tends to decline, I use this moment to invest in crypto, especially my choice at ETH, I think December and January will go to the moon
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:40:12 AM

I think that a good month can buy altcoin is in October because of the december sure that altcoin value will increase so now it's good to do so so much we will buy a low price altcoin so we will be profitable by the december so do not panic if the price of your altcoin just dropped.

songdaofeng

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

Now that the market has not recovered, the bull market will not be what it is now. Now it is green a few day, then turn into a red ocean, and the price return to bottom.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:46:40 AM

Everyone wishes this current situation will continue so our nightmares will become a great dream come true. But I tell you, let's not be too confident to avoid another disappointment in the future. We may be happy now, but we should always expect the unexpected.

Very true! My stance is still cautiously optimistic.
The market always works against the sentiment of the many that's why buy high, sell low phrase is true.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:49:34 AM

It is good news if the market starts to rise, although slowly, but for the moment I think the market has not increased yet, it is still up and down, and of course we hope that this condition will not last long, hopefully in the near future the market will recover and cryptocurrency will be even more alive
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
In recent days, our coins have risen a little in price and this can not but rejoice. However, the market is still unstable. Apparently, the $ 245 dodum means the maximum value of the price ethereum, which it reached recently. Unfortunately, today its rate again dropped a little and is, according to CoinMarketCap 210 dollars. However, this, of course, is not the same as the continuing decline, which was earlier. Now the coins demonstrate their readiness for growth. Let's hope that this time is already close, because until the end of the year there are only three months. We hope that, traditionally in these last months, the rate of bitcoin, and beyond it, and all the crypto-currencies, will grow if not at a very rapid rate after such a long period of stagnation, it is still significant.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:32 AM

This year, investors have begun to realize that altcoin is actually not valuable because there is no demand from the public.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:16:17 AM

what do you think?

Most of us here are worried about the price drop in the market,many are afraid that the market cannot recover and they are scared that they are losing much money in their investment so others token holders are panic selling their tokens,they don't know that they making the market much worst  because of what their doing.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: