Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11922 times)
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:33:29 AM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
The market has not stabilized, the increase and decrease always occur. Indeed everyone hopes that the market can recover soon, but no one knows when the recovery will begin. I think the increase of a few days is a pump and don't let you get stuck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Market's price of coins is already rising up and starting of this month of september and for Bermonths I think they will grow up soon before ending of this year.

apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

indeed its a great month for all of us, the market is slowly recovering and ready to bounce back anytime soon. the prices are green now and the investors are slowly gaining profit now. i hope this will continue through until the last quarter.
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
i can say just for myself, that i was worried a lot about present situation. though really, why to pay so much attention to that, it will restore itself sooner or later

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

what do you think?
You know, but I still do not have your optimism. The price still fluctuates, but the price trend still remains inferior. And the SEC's commission postponed its decision until December and as it seems to me until this time the price will jump, then up and down, but at the same time staying in one place. So, while I see no reason for joy.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:32:11 PM

Actually in 2018 I have never seen a good time to sell pennies, as I think I might have been involved at a time when the pennies were so high and now they are dropping so much that I lost muscle. Assembly

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
sergey_vass

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:02:57 PM

I think that the market is still in a floating position, but I am sure that in the next six months the market should revive and breathe again
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

Month of september 2018 is not a great month for crypto things is getting worst everyday hope this market won't fall before end of this year 2018

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:17:27 PM

It really has been a good month, after months and months of worries in the market, after all, I try not to see many daily prices, I give off 1 or 2 weeks and then review how my portfolio is doing, I think that this way I avoid a lot of  stress that can generate this volatile market.

Bitcoin to the moon
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:28:31 PM

what do you think?
You know, but I still do not have your optimism. The price still fluctuates, but the price trend still remains inferior. And the SEC's commission postponed its decision until December and as it seems to me until this time the price will jump, then up and down, but at the same time staying in one place. So, while I see no reason for joy.

I agree on that statements about price remains inferior, well actually we're now heading up to the signs of success in sooner time. Let's just not be too excited for now, just remain calm and lean on our expectations because being too rush will not bring good results but instead failures. The price will have to fluctuate when there's a races of buy and sell demands.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

I think that the market is still in a floating position, but I am sure that in the next six months the market should revive and breathe again

Yes I think the current situation is temporary but one thing is for sure that bitcoin cannot go below the mark of $5000 again as it is fluctuating between $5000 to $7000 from a long time and seems like it is the average price for bitcoin, till now most of us were expecting for a bull market but now it seems like a dream which might Not come true but rather we will have gradual gain in upcoming period.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

what do you think?

There is a hope for everything my friend, but the price 245usd is very small compared to the previous months which is above 1kusd, so its still a loss price for me, but still i have a high hopes that the price would be stabilize in the next coming years, so nothing to worry about it.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

we must believe and believe that the market will indeed rise again and be useful again. even though the market is currently floating. indeed we need to support and trust the market will return. because in fact the market is indeed currently up and down is not necessarily. so you have to wait until the good news will come, and surely it will come.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:37:51 PM

I think we should already see a bull market. I think ETH should make a breakthrough by the end of the year and become more expensive than that year, there is nowhere else to go. But again this is a matter of time and we will wait and hope
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

Nothing about this month has been close to great. Bitcoin has flopped between $6000 and $7000 multiple times, seeing extremely volatility, and almost all alcoins have crashed below their value last month. How can you say the month is going well?

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

I think that now it is the most suitable time to get coins at a cheaper price and then sell them at a higher price. To my mind, it is better to get coins like btc and ether as they are worth it
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

I think that it is great that now the prices for coins are less than they are going to be. To my mind, it is the best way to become rich-invest in coins now and wait until the market becomes green
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

in the near future we will enter Q4. I am very confident that in October the market will recover and I have never been worried about the current market situation because I am very confident that growth will always return.

we can see that slowly the price of coins on the market has risen again and bullrun will come soon, prepare ourselves for waiting too long in a slumping situation to slide into the moon again and start early Q4 to the top at the end of the year.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MoonCrypt

Activity: 247
Merit: 16

Learn and Grow

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:13:38 PM

Everyone wishes this current situation will continue so our nightmares will become a great dream come true. But I tell you, let's not be too confident to avoid another disappointment in the future. We may be happy now, but we should always expect the unexpected.

No Argument better to be physiologically prepared for the worst that can happen 

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

what do you think?

September is a prerequisite for the recovery of the market by the end of 2018. The ETH exchange rate has risen to nearly $ 250. And I predict that by December, the ETH will rise to $ 800 and may even surpass $ 1,000.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████