Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11924 times)
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

Yes September 2018 was really a dramatic one, there was the sharp fall that happened within 24 hours and then the stability of prices. Hoping that this will continue towards the end of the year or probably what people are expecting for, towards the bull run.
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
We almost impossible to predict market trends.
I only know that ETH will not be able to have the same price as at the beginning of the year. This is very difficult.

Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

Yes September 2018 was really a dramatic one, there was the sharp fall that happened within 24 hours and then the stability of prices. Hoping that this will continue towards the end of the year or probably what people are expecting for, towards the bull run.

I am too desperately waiting for a bullish run well the market situation is worsen these days as there's no stability in the market. But still I strongly believe there will be a change for sure hoping for best.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
We almost impossible to predict market trends.
I only know that ETH will not be able to have the same price as at the beginning of the year. This is very difficult.
this is crypto bro, anything can be happen if the market want to be.
we just need wait some times until the market goes well. then never doubt about price, it will reach new ATH

Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

Despite the fact that in September they promised a lot of positive moments in the cryptocurrency market, practically nothing happened. But nevertheless, until the end of 2018, positive changes should not be expected either, since Bitcoin rises very little and its price practically stays in place, and the entire cryptocurrency market depends on the price of Bitcoin.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

A new month with a fresh start from the Cryptocurrency market is giving hope to investors. Many investors are losing a lot of money, but the market has improved to help them shorten the gap to keep a loss and profit. Do not worry about those bad things, and the market is going in the right direction when October starts.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

I am not worried on the price in the market.
remember that everything is not being a lose as long as you are not leaving your tokens away.
it is a good thing to hold, remember that.
if you think that the tokens will go up better to gather more at low.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

Yes, the crypto market gives signs of recovery. We are very happy with these life signs of the crypto market. Those who have invested when the market is high can be optimistic that the market seems to flourish, and those who have invested over the past months can be glad. We only have to pray that the whales will invest again for a prosperous crypto market.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitbitcoincoin

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

The ETF is now not effected for the crypto market. Now most of are trust Cryptocurrency and The market cap also increasing Hope It will more and more within next year
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

what do you think?
September was quite calm month for bitcoin, I have no doubts that the market will recover in the long term. But still, before going up we need to test the bottom again.

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

Aparently, September showed us that crypto is recovering. We saw the bottom and I suppose bear fall is finished. Step by step market goes up.

I believe in Eth, it ll gain back its strength soon, lots of support it has.

Also there are some very promising altcoins like Bitclave(CAT) for instance which shows good stable growth these months. I am excited about market these days.

Hope we ll see serious bull run soon.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:37:29 PM

what do you think?
hello! i feel that that this is a perfect time for change indeed, yet i refer to october and your message was written in september...yet i am optimistic about future tendencies, no doubts at all

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

We might not be able to say categorically if the rise is a lasting one, because there will always be a time of correction, but we do not know the extent to which the correction would go
Presently, the price of eth and other prominent coins have dropped again. Hopefully, it might pick up from another point and i believe f this is going to happen, it might be the bull run.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

I am too desperately waiting for a bullish run well the market situation is worsen these days as there's no stability in the market. But still I strongly believe there will be a change for sure hoping for best.

Actually we have some stability in bitcoin price since we seen it stable for around $6k which somehow good for the market. It's moving in slow and surely manner that I think we've seen last year.  The anticipation in bull run just make it spoil, so better to just relax and hold your bitcoin. I know we're all longing for it.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

what do you think?
September is a prerequisite for the recovery of the market by the end of 2018. The ETH exchange rate has risen to nearly $ 250. And I predict that by December, the ETH will rise to $ 800 and may even surpass $ 1,000.

Maybe, yes. The winter is coming soon and it promises the growth of all the cryptos including Ethereum. I believe in the power of ETH and continue holding it. Recently, I even purchased more of these alts.
maybe all months are good but in my opinion the best month is the end of the month which is December. it is the end of the month that has meaning in investing later on New Year's Day. and we can see how we profit or lose last year.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

what do you think?
hello! i feel that that this is a perfect time for change indeed, yet i refer to october and your message was written in september...yet i am optimistic about future tendencies, no doubts at all
Currently in October, if the past October but the market has no signs of growth, then probably will lose confidence from the investors, I am also an investor in Crypto, I hi The market will recover soon, so that those who swing will recover the capital lost.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

In early 2018, the crypto market was going on some kind of madness. I'm not sure Ethereum will be able to repeat its January high in the next few years.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

I also think there are some difference in grow of the price of any currency just like what happened before that we see that the market is increase in a crazy one. But the one I notice is just october and I think it will increase soon just like before.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

what do you think?

This month really goes well in the market, in fact, there is a lot of ICO's and Campaigns which I consider as legit. It is a good sign that the market today is striving to its development. We should always support and invest in cryptocurrencies in order to retain its healthy market status. We should be careful enough to filter scams and support those which we think are real.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

what do you think?
still a problem in my opinion. There are indeed sudden increase and recovery but still, downtrend is more dominant which makes it hard for cryptos to have continuous growth on their market value. This month is still filled with redmarks meaning, recovery is still yet to come. We better wait and be patient for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: