Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11924 times)
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:22:58 PM

We are all hoping for the December bull run, but nobody can guarantee that we will see the green market in the upcoming weeks of months. It was just a trend of 2017 and we can only hope, that such a pump will happen again. Just follow the news and be prepared.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

Yeah market will surely bounce back. It just need some more time to get out of the dip. But market can be manipulated by whales. Ao always take care when to take entries in certaiin coins.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

September 2018 was a really a good month for cryptocurrencies. This was the month were almost all digital coins started to become stable, though stabilizing at lower prices. However, those low prices was better than continually declining. Now, this October, crypto enthusiasts are hoping for a bull run.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

I am not worried that much because I feel like we are near the bottom now that a lot of people from last December or January already sell their coin. The price right now even higher than my expectation as I thought we will stay at ~5k usd per bitcoin. It's good though now we can enjoy accumulation phase and the price will grow in a organic way unlike before.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

I think that by the end of the year the price should grow at least twice, of course I would like more. But I do not think that this year we will see a price higher than $ 450-500

santino11

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

September of 2018 is just a getting ready month for the cryptocurrency.
This will just the start of a great ending of 2018 for BTC and alternative coins.
We should be ready for more good news coming. betting to close the year with more than 10K USD for bitcoin or better.
while ETH will have more than 500 USD on its value.
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

well it is just beginning from bullrun, many people believe bull run will happen in the near future
Dont forget for buying some coins, or you will be late in the party

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

I think later the market price will return to normal to the moon. I believe that this is only temporary and will reduce prices.
this is when it's buying, not just to see. because prices are falling

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

I think the market is gradually moving towards the bull direction. The market has a positive outlook now and if it continues like this for some month, it might take us to the next bullish experience.

EmmettBrownRu

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:44:56 PM

Absolutely all the community is confident that it will be a very strong movement this month. And most tend to move up. So this month can really be beautiful.

Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Ethereum fell slightly, but I do not see the news or graphics talking about a large candle. Most likely, it will still be in the range of 15-20% of the current price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

I think this kind of situation has often happened and will definitely go back up. so there's nothing to worry about. the good thing we can take from this situation is that we can buy potential altcoins at low prices. so don't think that this is the end. but think if this is the beginning to get profit

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

I cannot say that this year was a very good month, probably the best was April, because in April there was a slight increase, which eventually showed at least some growth. I hope that the continuation will be
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

Signs are certainly encouraging that the worst is over and that we are readying for a new bull run... but it is still too early to say for sure.
A lot of coins look like bargains at the moment, so if you're planning on buying more then now is probably the time.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

Absolutely all the community is confident that it will be a very strong movement this month. And most tend to move up. So this month can really be beautiful.
approaching the end of the year prices usually start to rise and currently the price starts to increase even though it is not so high but this proves that the market still has great potential to recover as before where the coins rose high. so this month is a good month.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

I don't think the market is ready for growth. Now it seems stable, but if the market starts to grow, it will be insignificant and so far it will be the best option.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

This is norm and u see that peice is not real,need to wait more for stabilize the market,someone just invested some money in this days and market little pumped up nothing unreal.U can read in medias and what investors says for this year,good changes coming to crypto world!

Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:28:34 PM

what do you think?
this month and to say more this year has been an interesging one and i would like to see what is goig to happen next
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

This is norm and u see that peice is not real,need to wait more for stabilize the market,someone just invested some money in this days and market little pumped up nothing unreal.U can read in medias and what investors says for this year,good changes coming to crypto world!
this month has been interesting but honesgly i do not remeber dull time at the cryptocurrency world something is always happening here
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

approaching the end of the year prices usually start to rise and currently the price starts to increase even though it is not so high but this proves that the market still has great potential to recover as before where the coins rose high. so this month is a good month.
I still see the market going up, but I do not think they will increase the breed by the end of 2017, I'm bending on this, I want to transfer all my coins through ETH, but I'm no longer Dare to believe strongly in ETH again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: