Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:28:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11924 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

I would be very glad to see these changes. Since, I think, I'm not one who has long been waiting for positive changes in the cryptocurrency market. Yet we want to finally get our expected profit. Do you agree? Or is everyone here an ardent fan of blockchain technology?
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Yes, but I think you shouldn't panic. The state of the market right now is slowly getting better than before. Having involved in cryptocurrency requires a lot of patience and a strong resolve to continue and believe in it.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:06:54 PM

I don't think the market is ready for growth. Now it seems stable, but if the market starts to grow, it will be insignificant and so far it will be the best option.
Yes, I agree with you. The market seems stable now and I think it will stay at this price until the end of year. Maybe in the early of 2019, the market will recover after ETH is approved.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

I dont see this movement as bullish. I`m confident that btc price will go down to the 6k or a bit lower. for the last time though

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

We will see more wonderful and wonderful things in the coming months. I believe the crypto market will recover quickly and Bitcoin will make us all mad and perhaps this November will bring more hope and confidence.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

How it can be great? We are staying on one place literally. 100-200 $ is the maximum amplitude. awfull!

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Honestly, in recent months the price of popular coins has been discouraged, we can only hope that everything will get better soon and the market will grow at least a little!
cris17

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:37:50 PM

I'm very happy to see that we finally reached the bottom and now collecting positions for hard bullish trend. So who is still waiting for bigger fall, you better buy coins now)))
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

I think that now we see the beginning of a new bull rally. Many people said that the growth will begin this winter, but I did not believe it, but now looking at the prices, I see an emerging bullish trend.
I see the same picture. A lot of coins are coming out from its bottom zone. There are a lot of ICO crowd sales scheduled on October-December. I am sure that this year we will see bull trend again.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:11:52 PM

Wonderful month of September is over,and no changes. I think that all the changes that will occur with the cryptocurrency market this year will be just before the new year.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

In my opinion market going in the normal way with natural growth. Have to look in top coins and it's profitable to invest in cycle. But in bitcoin we ca't get good profit in short term while xrp, xlm, eos good option.

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

It's become frequent with the rise and fall this days but like always I'm not the panicking type and I've always been positive about the market which make's me see the it as an opportunity when the market is extremely low and when it hight it turns to gain even most times I don't get too week not to trade even when the market is bad which means I see every status of the market is as a means opportunity.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:11:55 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

The market needs it and that the price constantly fluctuates down and up. It is foolish to think that it should stand still. Of course, after the falls there is growth. It remains only to wait.

JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

I think it is not necessary to have high hopes for the market. I also like this situation, but I am still convinced that not wait for the market to recover this year. In any case, we must prepare ourselves for any outcome of events.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

It was for a while. You know, in accumulation stage some movements can happen , a lot of spikes hitting stop losses and other fluctuations in general.
In long term I predict bull run
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

I think the market will rise well, he will be able to return to his $ 300 per unit. Perhaps in the near future we will see it. However, a drawdown to $ 175 rastroil me. Since it is too much for the market. Strong drawdowns see an outflow of investment, and this, meanwhile, leads to even greater drawdown. That's why I want to do this at least once I take the position of say $ 350 to give a little jolt.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

This is a small wave of growth, after which there will be a fall again. Such swings have been going on for some time. I think that we should expect changes at least next year, and maybe later.

Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:00:48 PM

It's really been a pretty stable month, many coins stood firm in their position and others rose higher if things continue as they are now we would have enough hope for December that is when everyone bets that the bull run will start again.
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:09:52 PM

If Ethereum's market value rises to $280-300 by end of the month then we can expect a good swing around November once the momentum starts. So far, October has been stable with no major slip only within 1-8% decrease and recover very well within the next few days. Even if the market is bearish, I still expect some green candles by December.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
mediation

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

All of use thought same think in that mounth but We still are in same position but i believe that old market will come again in a year because in every day, market is growing and technology of market is improving so we can see a good year in 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: