Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11924 times)
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:47:17 PM

Just like you everybody here is thinking identical as a result of majority of traders and investors square measure still in loss, as for because the question of bulls and recovery is bothered i believe there square measure sensible possibilities of recovery we tend to simply have to be compelled to break the resistances in btc and eth and additionally have to be compelled to cross five hundred billion market cap for a few serious recovery
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Now, if you know it's not recalled, I would even would have noticed that a new month. Groundhog day. Every day is like the last.

Actually the great month for me in the market is November and December, I'm not expecting, but in the past few years almost all crypto are increasing the price but this year I think it's slightly increase not ATH.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

It seems to me that this year there were no good months that could really show themselves as good months, perhaps it should definitely show some reports, but today there is no such thing and it seems to me that only the end of the year can show something.
said666
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:19:30 AM

Actually even if the market is down now im still happy with the current state of Cryptocurrency, we all should enjoy times like this. I know that the pass two weeks is a rough time for crypto but that’s not mean we can’t grab the opportunity to buy coins)
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
Current market prices do show a change towards a better direction, but the changes have not been too good. I hope that in December this year the market price will recover well and is no longer a concern for crypto currency owners

Other markets are currently in a downward trend. The stock markets of the United States and China, these two markets are heavily influenced by trade war, and these two countries are using crypto heavily. So I think it's not coming as soon as you think
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

It was a great months really, pretty stable and not low actually but October greeted us with over 20 billion fall, I hope that market will take back its positions soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:51:09 PM

I don't think now begins the recovery of the market, it's probably the calm before the storm. Either we go up, it are almost all market participants, either we begins to fall to the bottom and then wait recovery only next year.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

Now, if you know it's not recalled, I would even would have noticed that a new month. Groundhog day. Every day is like the last.

December was always a good month for cryptocurrency. Since 2010, in the last months of each year, the market has traditionally grown. At this time, as a rule, our coins and tokens increased in value after bitcoin. I hope it will be so this year. But, unfortunately, after such a long stagnation, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are unlikely to increase significantly in price. We will be glad if Bitcoin even rises to 10 000 - 12 000 dollars.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

We continue to think and have no doubt that October will be a decisive month. Soon we should see the end of such a painful flat.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

it was a little rising, but it nothing according to what we must to have, I think the real price of ETH  is minimum 2000$
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

In September, there was indeed a good market situation. There are many promising ICO and bounty. In fact, this is a very good signal to the fact that the market is gradually recovering, there are excellent prerequisites for its further development. Therefore, I continue to support and invest in cryptocurrencies with good potential.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

I think that by the end of 2018, the beginning of 2019, the market will recover. I think that Ethereum will cost 1000 + dollars.
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:48:56 AM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

i must say i am thrilled with the current status of the cryptocurrency market. Everyone who was feeling depressed is now brightening up because all their digital assets are climbing back. Hopefully al would be well.
Hope remained, rather no confidence. And by the end of the year there is not much time to say that there will be at least a small increase that will contribute to the infusion of new investments.
mgrbtc

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:54:43 AM

December was always a good month for cryptocurrency. Since 2010, in the last months of each year, the market has traditionally grown. At this time, as a rule, our coins and tokens increased in value after bitcoin. I hope it will be so this year. But, unfortunately, after such a long stagnation, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are unlikely to increase significantly in price. We will be glad if Bitcoin even rises to 10 000 - 12 000 dollars.

Even this price looks too optimistic, considering the stagnation of the whole current year. but will hope that December will be such a good month for crypto.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

I am worried with the current price as well. However, I realized that worrying will not change anything. What I did is to comeup with a capital that could help me buy coins while its cheap. I'll just wait for the market to recover than worry about something that can't be avoided.

Do not worry about the prices. This period will be over soon - just wait. Do not make any silly steps to get rid of the tokens and Bitcoins. Just go on holding the cryptocurrency, and be sure you will get the profits.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:32:54 AM

October 2018 price still remain low so i will say is not a good month also will still hoping for better month i hope november and December 2018 is a better year for crypto

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:40:12 AM

October 2018 price still remain low so i will say is not a good month also will still hoping for better month i hope november and December 2018 is a better year for crypto
If you try to trade the Oct '18 is not bad. So many coins were pumped. And in this situations many traders use all possibilities to grow own portfolio. And today's BTC pump tell about very hot atmosphere on the crypto market. I think we will see a strong movements soon
tonbit1239

Activity: 542

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

what do you think?

You don't need to worry about the market price nowadays. If you take a look the history of the price range last 2017. It is still considered Bullish, you just need to be prepared everytime there's a price correction and take a profit if there's a chance. By this, you'll not be affected if there's down time in the market.

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

Today's market is even more turbulent, we have all seen the BTC take the lead. The one-hour closing price of 7411$, an increase of 18%, ETH and other altcoin also followed the rhythm of the market began to rise. This market broke out very suddenly, I hope ETH can use this momentum to rush to 300$

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

it is still nothing comparing with last years. we should aware of the potential in this crypto market. market is still very far away from being recovered. as soon as it recovers, we will see many good raises last we saw last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: