Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11924 times)
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

We are listening whole year long: the bull market will be next week, next week. If we have one green day it does not mean anything, the bear market still stay. We have understand  bearish market is a normal cycle and could  stay for years.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

Yes,now there are really positive changes. It seems to me that this is exactly what the market has been missing for so long. Finally, people have some hope for a better future for their investments. This is very happy
The month is okay, it finally pumped the coins and the coins were waiting for that pump since last year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:14:56 PM

we see that the situation is starting to improve a little, I hope that it will continue, I actively follow all the updates.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

This month has been a ray of sunshine in this grey dull market. Because I saw over a long period of growth of some coins, which despite such an avid market made a good jump of growth.
Alohadance

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

Yeh, that is true. We will see a great growth very soon. 12 december the Bakkt will be accepted, it is the most important news of Q4
Curiosity7

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

Always good to be prepared for multiple eventualities. It goes up, great. But don't forget that it's also possible that we're seeing some continued downtrend.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:26:49 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 10:55:23 AM by bitcoin31

Market down again and I hope the price will increase again the value for this month of October but price still decreasing and we have only two monhts before end of this year we  need unity now and everyone hope participating for the market recovery.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

Market down again amd I hope the price will increase again the value for this month of October but price still decreasing and we have only two monhts before end of this year we  need unity mow.
I also think that this month there will be a fairly high increase but in reality it hasn't happened yet. maybe a bull run will occur next month or the following month. even though it's difficult, but I'm optimistic because crypto is my only job.

kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:32:47 PM

I think that the last month wasn't too great for me but i think that this was just my fault. To my mind, i made a mistake when i didn't invest in btc and ether and chose cheaper coins
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:28:36 PM

In recent months, the ethereum falls lower and lower and rises very weakly. It is bad that no one can know exactly how long to wait until the price of all coins rises.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:34:46 PM

I won't pay attention if tomorrow ethereum raise by 50%, because it was dumped hardly and market cap today is a total joke.
There was time of daily range 200$+ and now people pay attention to 20$ increase

Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

We all have hope that market will go up, but now the market maybe only stopped after going down, and slowly moving on sideway. What is the next moving? Up or down?
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

Now obviously there are positive changes in the market and over the past month everything has changed in the most positive way. I think that everything will be even better and now we are in a transition phase that will lead to something more
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

Yes, in September there were the first prerequisites for improving the overall situation on the crypto market. I really hope that in December we will see an active market recovery. Although no one can guarantee how the situation will develop in the future.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

It is a good price for the coins, it is going well but I really would like to see higher prices in the coins. At least we can all be sure that at this point that the market is no longer going down again, now we are just waiting for the whales to start pumping money into the market. Very soon we might be seeing a very high increase in the prices of the coins
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Everyone wishes this current situation will continue so our nightmares will become a great dream come true. But I tell you, let's not be too confident to avoid another disappointment in the future. We may be happy now, but we should always expect the unexpected.
That is true, because they have seen more advantages in it. Aside fron that BTC at this month still in demand and many people uses cryptocurrencurs as way of payment in different transactions. The assurance that can give is the best out of it becayse of the capabilities.

[quoauthorlink=topic=5036032.msg47410164#msg47410164 date=1540873060]

what do you think?

Yes, in September there were the first prerequisites for improving the overall situation on the crypto market. I really hope that in December we will see an active market recovery. Although no one can guarantee how the situation will develop in the future.
[/quote]
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

I think that we need more pump. 250 USD is not the price that Ethereum deserves. I hope the next update will push the price forward and we will see 1000 USD again this year. Hodl and keep believing guys!
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

A great month for others can be a bad month for someone. That is what happened to be this month. I purchased Ethereum around $400 and I occasionally check the price but I have given up checking months ago because of the bear market. When I checked it last week, my investment goes down and I lost more than 50% in dollar value. Clearly a bad month for me but I am looking forward on the next bull run. This might be a blessing in disguise as I would buy more ETH while its cheap. Life goes on.

I’m sorry to hear that but you know most people have the same situation with you guy, and I do likewise, probably compare to the current price of eth, I have lost almost 50%. However, I think that it’s not a very bad month, because some last days, I’ve read a writing and he has shared that he bought eth at the price $14,500 ( a pretty high price), but till now he is always keeping patience and waiting for a good fluctuation of ethereum. Afterward I think that probably I have much fortunate than him and many others. Yep,  buying is one of the most suitable methods right now.

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

I will much happier and excited if that will happen this year because my dream will turn into a reality. I will just wait the right time to be happen. I am so excited to return back the stable in the market.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

It is good to see market trying to recover, however do not be carried away because high volatility is a characteristic of crypto market. That means price can fluctuates in either up or down trends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: