Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what a great month  (Read 11924 times)
Underw00d

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

If you are about November, then maybe you are right in saying that it is for someone great) I, for one, expect events related to upcoming changes in the network BCH
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

It looks like there might be some bull run till the end of the year since there are some good news coming in like China lifting a ban on bitcoin.
I am still optimistic that we will see a growth sooner or later.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

Yes we are near to the end of this year with two months to go. All the big whales will come to perform in the market. So there are lots of chances to a great up spike.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:41:47 PM

For me its not a great month, i have some coins earned from the bounties(signature, content creation ) they reached almost 2000 usd worth which is quite okay for me but i didn't sell them, hodl as always. Now they are worth around 1300 usd and i need some money. I dont want to sell them cheap.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

I am much happier now than last month.
i do see the market getting more stable.
Eth and BTC is really good now.
i think everything is getting ready for the bull months again.
we should wait more and see what will happen next!
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
A difficult month and many bad things happen. I noticed that the next few months are still trying to continue, the market continues to trending adjustment. I always worry that this will not stop here, try to keep trying to overcome these.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

no great months, market conditions cannot be determined by months like the weather. The market will improve over time and when there is big news, we only hope for the big news that month because it will change market conditions
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

I think that everything has its time, and what is happening with the market is quite normal and even necessary after the incredible jump that the crypto market made at the beginning of the year.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:51:57 PM

I think that everything has its time, and what is happening with the market is quite normal and even necessary after the incredible jump that the crypto market made at the beginning of the year.
in any case, the moment is already good that there is no continuation of the fall in cryptocurrency prices. The market seems to have stopped and some promising coins show a small percentage of growth. Traders can use this situation to make money on the price difference due to small price fluctuations.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

Bitcoin consolidating and moving upwards rationally is the best thing that could happen right now. Another crazy bull run is not what I'm expecting at the end of this extended downswing.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

We should not use the price of a certain coin to judge whether the current market is recovering, especially ETH, because it only depends on the ICO market to survive!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:36:42 AM

what do you think?

When you invest, you know that the price will rise, but sometimes down. But now that the altcoin has been reduced a lot  Cry but it will also increase, you do not need to bother much about it. Have a good strategy to prepare, you will always have wonderful days.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Jateng

Activity: 1304
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

what do you think?

Of course everybody want some better market changes. Who won't ? Even me, I do hope that I will see market is rising again but it seems that market is having a hard time to recover. I admit I find it difficult to earn money because pf the market and I miss seeing tge market going. I quite expected that market will start rising once it is alread a "Ber" month but it is not happening

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

It seems to be change in the market but there is not any strong sign that gauge the market will go for another bull like in 2017. When the Bitcoin price go upward and cross $7000 and remain stable at there and the chart pattern shows a upward top & bottom hill then it will be a bullish sign.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

what do you think?

For me, the best month is December. I hope that the market will begin to recover in December, and in 2019 there will be an absolute growth of all cryptocurrencies.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

It seems to be change in the market but there is not any strong sign that gauge the market will go for another bull like in 2017. When the Bitcoin price go upward and cross $7000 and remain stable at there and the chart pattern shows a upward top & bottom hill then it will be a bullish sign.

The graphics are definitely showing. We need news that will have a positive impact on the market. As long as this news isn't there, there's no way the market will be okay.

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

what do you think?
I think that there are no changes in the market and in the near future they will not occur. This price increase was a common manipulation to make money.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:18:39 PM

I remembered these times. We can see know that was dead cat bounce for eth. Because eth decreased to 170 dollar from there. But that was good for altcoins. Because too many altcoins did 2x in short time. I think eth can not go lower than 200 dollar again because of that i am bullish now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:35:06 PM

Untill now the price of ETH is below 250$ and its make me struggle. I think the price will go up next month like last years. All we can do is waiting for a good moment dont make a stupid decision. Extend our patiance untill the price go up again.

Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

Untill now the price of ETH is below 250$ and its make me struggle. I think the price will go up next month like last years. All we can do is waiting for a good moment dont make a stupid decision. Extend our patiance untill the price go up again.
There's no great month in waiting, bit we need to do it as we know it will worth doing once we see it rise again in value.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█