Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:19:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

For me, it is an opportunity because it help me earn more income. I know some people think it is a danger because they do not get benefits from it or even lose money. It depends on each person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

I guess it can be both.  But people an governments tend to be greedy and might try to push their own crypto currency instead, since they have the power to do so.  Considering how much theft of information occcurs via traditional methods, having it all encypted on block chain is not a bad idea.

It might be a danger only for those people, who do not understand anything in the cryptocurrency and start dealing with it. It is the biggest opportunity for the guys, which are wise enough to learn much first about it.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

Crypto also it`s a great opportunity for well-developed countries, it will make clear, easier and faster transactions, but what about poor countries, they need to accept this slowly. I am sure that crypto will replace usual economic in the future, moreover, now we can see how a lot of companies, banks, and countries integrate crypto.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

I would probably say that cryptocurrency is an investment that has a very high risk of loss in general. But where there is a risk there is a good profit, of course, if everything works out. I probably will say this way, because I can not do otherwise.
Aldi blackspade team

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

For me, it is an opportunity because it help me earn more income. I know some people think it is a danger because they do not get benefits from it or even lose money. It depends on each person.
good thinking, people who do not believe in crypto he will lose the opportunity to get benefit from him. but for those who work with crypto this is a great opportunity that will bring income to those who believe. crypto's future is being built, where later everyone will trust crypto and will use it. but to foster that trust requires a very long time.
charlincharplor83

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

For those who aren't aware of the cryptocurrency market, it is a risk if the risk occurs. For those who want to change the financial life of the crypto can bring many opportunities for them.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

yes of course it is dangerous but behind that crypto has a very good chance and can get multiple benefits, provided we can run it and can be less patient. because crypto really tests our patience and emotions.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

We are currently in a bearish market so its not a good opportunity for now.
But if you are planning a long term investment its a good opportunity for you.
I am a long term guy so i still believe to crypto. and still hodling some coins and tokens.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

The crypto market has no way to die. If you understand the principles of operation, you will deduce that it will not end here with the crypto market. The big investors expect the price to fall to buy the coins again at a cheap price. I could say that it is beneficial a drop in prices on the crypto market. So the crypto market has a future. The crypto market can be dangerous for those who are expecting profits in the near future. It can come or not, quickly. It is also dangerous for those who invest all the money in a single project.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

It is a dangerous opportunity.
You should take a grab but remember to study first and have some knowledge before grabbing the opportunity.
Not all opportunity is a blessing, some are just a trap. make sure that you know you are doing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

naval1983

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

In my opinion it will depend on how you think about it. Crypto  can be a danger for you if you are not ready with the good plans . But, Crypto will be a very promising opportunity
if you know when to choose the right time to buy, sell and hold the crypto.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:11:15 PM

It's old news to overemphasize that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is a great opportunity to adopters. Every new technology comes with its downsides, but once adoption mainstream is attained, every early adopter has reasons to smile. So yeah, crypto is an opportunity. Also, it depends on what you do with cryptocurrencies, some get scammed by HYIP, others invest in scam projects, like the trending selfdrops right now. So to be safe in this sphere, you have to be  wise and remove greed from your mindset. Together we will make it to the top. I stand with crypto.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

It is dangerous due to the fact that there is risk involved. But no great things come without risk. It is like an investment so you don't know the return. So it is a danger and an opportunity.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

If i to be ask on that, i never see any danger in cyrpto itself, i only see oppurtunity on it because i am one who benefited crypto. Of course it can be risky too but there's so many ways how to do it that oppurtunity sink in our mind not risky as what others thinking.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Onah

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

I could be both.
If you come to crypto to trade and gamble your money,  it will become a danger.
Otherwise, you come here to seriously invest your money, it will then be an opportunity for you to grow your wealth.
kiansantan

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

I know, some people think it's dangerous because they don't benefit from it or even lose money. It depends on each person. For me, this is an opportunity because it helps me get more income.
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:34:46 PM

For example, I consider crypto currency as an opportunity. Get knowledge and experience. Learn your strengths and capabilities. And so earn and be successful. These are very important points in the life of each of us.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Crypto is always an opportunity for those who have patience as this market can give you unexpected returns if you enter at the correct time and hold your coins for long-term as this market always give happiness to its holders. Bitcoins holders of last 3 years are now millionaires or billionaires.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
shinchan123

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

It could be a good opportunity to earn a lot or it could put your finance in danger. A lot of people were able to make fortune in cryptocurrency and change their lives in a convenient way. If you know how to take risk in crypto you can actually see a lot of opportunity.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Crypto is a tool, it will depend on the people who use it, if people use crypto for illegal transactions it would be dangerous, but crypto was created not for such purposes, crypto was created to facilitate the transaction process. so please stop saying that crypto is dangerous because crypto strives to benefit everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: