Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

It depends on who we're talking to, if we listen to the opinions of the central banks, most of them think it's a danger, because it's not regulated, or because you can do illegal transactions, which you can easily do with traditional transactions too, but if you talk to the people in authoritarian countries, I think they'll be grateful not to have the government behind them all the time, wanting to know what they're doing with their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamandanu

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

Cryptocurrency is a dangerous investment if you risk all the money and only bet on it. For me, this is most likely an opportunity for a good future, but at the moment I do not count on the money I have in cryptocurrency, I allow myself to trade, store them, but if I lose everything, I will not be upset because I understand that this business is very risky
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

In the potential future, I would consider cryptocurrency still as a secondary Fund, a secondary payment method. Whatever it was, a lot of time will have to wait until such time as we will pay everywhere cryptocurrency

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

Crypto-currencies do not pose any danger, the danger is only in scams, which are very, very much. For this reason, I think that cryptocurrencies are rather an opportunity, which, unfortunately, is very close to danger

masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Cryptography is of course first of all an opportunity. For me it is very important and I think that without cryptocurrency I would not have been able to become who I am now. It seems to me that this is one of the best opportunities of the modern world

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Cryptography is of course first of all an opportunity. For me it is very important and I think that without cryptocurrency I would not have been able to become who I am now. It seems to me that this is one of the best opportunities of the modern world
crypto is risky but it is really built a huge opportunity that can really lead us to a great profit. It is really good and it is a big opportunity because we can easily gain on it by simple holding it and wait for the right time to sell. For now there are so many people that maybe think that the crypto is danger due to the falling of its price or value but I think it is a normal thing in crypto so we don't need to worry about it.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

i think cryptocurrency market is a true high-risk high reward market if you don't educate your self well it's high risk otherways it's high reward i wish you luck my friend Smiley
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

It depends on you. Because when people are investing their last funds or taking credits to buy some Bitcoin, it is a danger. But if you can diversificate your portfolio and can wait for a longer period of time, you have found the right place to get rich.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

It's danger for those who don't know how to use crypto, investing or trading without knowledge you will lose your money for sure. For me it's an opportunity to earn extra money with crypto. 

It's depend on how smart we are in using crypto. To be smart, we should have much knowledge and diligent in finding all papers about crypto. We can learning by doing.
We can do it all by myself.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

Yes I think there is no danger on the part of cryptocurrency in the future, just a new tool and opportunities will appear.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

It seems to me that cryptocurrency in this case today can be considered as something very dangerous, because there are a lot of scam on the market today and because of this there are few investors today who really invest.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:22:45 AM

Crypto is an opportunity to us and who wanted to earn it could be dangerous if you invest all of your money in crypto and the prices are not stable either you lose it or win it some people say crypto is their future to make you rich so be vigilant to all for a better future.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

Crypto is danger or an opportunity?  This question is valid not only for the crypto world even this question is valid for stocks market, commodity market even in every field when you are going to invest your money. I mean if you are going to buy a share from stocks markets its risky too, if you are going to invest in real state its risky too, if you are deposit your money in banks it's risky too in some cases..... And besides all the risk their are a good opportunity too. So that's why it's relevant that you only asking questions regarding crypto. Crypto have a great possibility and new technology. It could take time to go all over. Also their is so risk too that's why it's important to research more before enter in the Crypto world. And that's why it's says that more risk more profit and no risk no profits. And it's in every field
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:43:35 AM

maybe it felt great last year, with most of the projects all making money, but now there are too many projects that are destroyed and even a lot of people are committing fraud, finally we can't be like before

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

It seems to me that cryptocurrency in this case today can be considered as something very dangerous, because there are a lot of scam on the market today and because of this there are few investors today who really invest.

Cryptocurrency is an opportunity for everyone. Cryptocurrency will not replace the economy and when the cryptocurrency market becomes a part of the economy, it will be a breakthrough in the development of all countries. My opinion!
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

Well, it is really dangerous if you don't know how to apply it and waste all of your money on shit coins.
In other cases it could be more profitable with right attitude

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

Well, it is really dangerous if you don't know how to apply it and waste all of your money on shit coins.
In other cases it could be more profitable with right attitude
The risk or opportunity in the electronic money market is up to you, if you are experienced, have extensive knowledge of project selection analysis then you are likely to succeed and earn a living. High leverage from this market, however if you rely solely on luck then this is not entirely possible.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

For example, I consider crypto currency as an opportunity. Get knowledge and experience. Learn your strengths and capabilities. And so earn and be successful. These are very important points in the life of each of us.
for me it is a great opportunity, I will not waste this great opportunity I will make the best use of it, I am sure I will get money here and be successful here, everything starts with thinking well then the results will be good too, friend
coin-hamster

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

it's opportunity of course, more possibilities give everyday man - more ways and roads, not only setted by authorities, but by other people.
For some governments it's may be a menace (and they think the same way, when prohibited crypto)

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

It is definitely a great opportunity for me, I will get the money and success of this crypto, I will not miss this great opportunity, and I have to know the strategy first, especially when we sell, hold it and buy it, don't do something if it will harm yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: