Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6350 times)
premkibank

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

i think crypto and Fiat both has advantage and disadvantage.
crypto is opportunity for unemployed, you can make money you can survive without finding job crypto word is open for all.
but crypto is danger also as we know terrorist, drugs mafia dealers are doing easily transaction in crypto without any fear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

I think even at high risks. Crypto currency gives more opportunities. After all, the virtual currency has become the focus of attention of the whole world. And if it was not interesting and promising. I think so many participants in the crypto currency would not be.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

crypto will be a chance if you have the knowledge to choose the right time to buy and sell choose the right coin. And it will be dangerous when you are completely ignorant of it and you engage blindly and crypto the crowd effect. It will be very dangerous for you

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

I think crypto could be both. If manage properly, it could give its users great financial opportunities. But if left improperly managed, it could also be a great source of problems. That is why it is important that one should understand very well the ins and outs of cryto before getting involve with it.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

Crypto currency is a huge opportunity, which is accompanied by the same great risk. I think we always need a cold head and common sense
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

For me, cryptocurrency is primarily an opportunity to become rich and never work for someone for a penny. I believe that everyone here can become rich if it is reasonable to invest
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

I think that crypto is an opportunity for you to be able to choose whether to sell or hold it first, here it must be true to know the right time for both, don't get a wrong step and you will lose the coin you have now
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

For me, cryptocurrency is primarily an opportunity to become rich and never work for someone for a penny. I believe that everyone here can become rich if it is reasonable to invest

cryptocurrency has two side on it.sometimes  it could be vary dangerous for investor if they have no skill and knowledge while start investing.but it could be best opportunity to earn money if they know about crypto.

kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

Depends, if we jump into crypto without knowledge it will become a danger and not an opportunity. But if you already prepare your self before you jump into the crypto it will be a good opportunity because it will give you a lot of profit.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Danger of what?
For me cryptocurrencies are giving an opportunity to be an early adopter of the new financial system. Being an early adopter have massive profits both in term of finance and knowledge and education. We are blessed to get an opportunity like this.
Auna

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

Good topic. Everything has both advantages and disadvantages and cryptocurrencies are no exception to that. I think it's you who can choose between danger and opportunities. Right knowledge about crypto can turn the danger into opportunity. If someone hope that it's an overnight thing that would be dangerous.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

It depends on how to judge and what to do. If it is responsive to this approach and to understand this field, then nothing dangerous is present. But for this it is necessary to have experience and knowledge
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
Until now crypto is the first choice after gold and stock investment, maybe you see too much negative news about crypto that is intentionally made so that panic holders, the good news you have is in the right place (bitcointalk) because whatever your problem will be answered from the members' experience here in
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

For me crypto is a great opportunity to make additional income, i don't feel like crypto is a danger at all as i know what i am doing and the risk that come with that kind of investment. Every investment has its risk and you should know about that before putting any money in, and you should only invest what you can afford to lose so incase the worst happen and you lose all your money, your life won't be affected.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

Ofcourse it is a opportunity to become rich because smart work plays a big role here. If you use for illegal transactions then it will be danger. If you invest in this and hold the coins and sell if the value increases then this will make you profit.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

At first when I read an article on how crypto works , In that spot I know it has a big risk and has a big chance of losing my money. I have a second thoughts on the beginning but I try playing it and the result is a postive ones. Its scary to try but Sooner you will know how it will work. I gain some profit and also losing my money , This is crypto.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:09:02 PM

You have the right. In my opinion, the crypto world is not applicable everywhere. There are underdeveloped countries where, in my view, the integration of such technologies will become quite difficult, this will further delay the acceptance of crypto technologies worldwide.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

For someone the danger and for whom the this opportunity. My advice (based on personal experience) do not be greedy, fix the profit.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

well, crypto is still something newborn and we can't estimate where it will lead us,and as for economics it is also unknown consequences, though we have lots of guessers who may have a point

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

Risks and Opportunities always remain hidden and exist in parallel in any type of business or investment.  Even You can not have absolute confidence with banks when the protection and compensation funds from "bankruptcy" are reduced. What will you believe? Attenuation is a temporary effect and it is an opportunity for countless others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: