Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:48:20 AM

I believe cryptocurrency is an opportunity. If you have enough knowledge about crypto and you can control it then you can earn enough money from crypto. But if you do not have enough knowledge about the crypto market when you join in it, I think it will be very risky for you.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

I believe cryptocurrency is an opportunity. If you have enough knowledge about crypto and you can control it then you can earn enough money from crypto. But if you do not have enough knowledge about the crypto market when you join in it, I think it will be very risky for you.
Indeed when we already has the necessary knowledge about cryptocurrency, that is a big chance for us to know how to maximize the possibilities that we could get from it including making some profit from it. But for everyone who still learning or everyone who still don't get to know about cryptocurrency will find it intimidating to try to enter in this cryptocurrenc world.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

Crypto can be an opportunity to be able to make more income, learn about the ins and outs of understanding cryptocurrency until you understand it and if it's ready start cryptocurrency d investment
Jamburn

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
In my opinion, whether crypto is a danger or opportunity, it depends on your knowledge. If you prepare enough knowledge and know hoe to trade, this would be a good opportunity for you to develop. On the other hand, is is a danger for you and you may lose everything.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

Every kind of new technology can be used for good and bad.
Debating those thigns are almost pointless because in the end, you will never stop the growth or change in technology.
Even governments may try to control and regulate it, but the very nature of blockchain makes it resistant to control.

For me, I see huge benefits that far outweigh the bad.
blockchain makes it possible to completely eliminate the middleman.
This streamlines everything, makes things more efficient and more cost effective.
It has complete transparency, something that will change the way we do business we people.

Some say it is bad because of the anonymous factor, but the percentage of those who use it to purchase illegal things is rather small.
Overall, it does way more good than bad.

FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

Depending on how you invest it could be one, the other or both. If you're investing in risky new ICO projects you could be putting yourself in a lot of danger... but crypto is still an opportunity to go from rags to riches.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

Crypto is not dangerous but this is a very good opportunity to make a profit. There are many people who are now entering the crypto world and they are getting rich and there are still many people whose economies are getting better. And I believe that Crypto has a good future and can help people make the economy better.

engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:37:29 AM

For skilled traders, the cryptocurrency market is the best way to get a quick profit, but if you are a newbie, you may lose all the property on the market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:39:56 AM

Crypto offers an opportunity for investors. It has transformed the world with electronic money. Knowing how to get involved will help rich investors get up quickly. I have been looking for opportunities in this field for several years now.
Every opportunity has risks. The risk can be reduced by studying and understanding the world of cryptocurrency. The opportunities and risks brought by cryptocurrency must be dealt with wisely. if we are afraid of the risk of loss, we will lose a great opportunity to make a profit.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:44:36 AM

Cryptocurrency for now its danger investments.
Two or more years ago it was opportunity, today earn moneys only professionals and who have big moneys

laoou

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:46:21 AM

Cryptographic currencies do have their own shortcomings, but this is not enough to affect the growth of cryptocurrencies. Encrypted currency is a modern belief. The illegal use of cryptocurrencies is rare, and most people only invest now. The cryptocurrency of the next decade can pay for more media.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:53:33 AM

Opportunity, I think this is right, cryptocurrency can give you an advantage if you can run it correctly, I think many people have got results through crypto, but of course it still takes time to get maximum results
Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

its a double edge sword, as of now we see it as speculative opportunity. but if it get abused like what we are halfy seeing now we might loose everything

dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:27:20 AM

determining crypto is dangerous or even an opportunity to get success through it right now it is very difficult, now crypto prices that have decreased very drastically can be an opportunity to buy some coin crypto to be invested or traded, but it is also dangerous to do so because it could be a market situation the worse and the price of the crypto coin actually decreased, so I was also confused whether this was a danger or an opportunity.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
For me crypto is not a danger but an oppotunity for everyone to benefit.Those advantages of bitcoin can be more develop as times goes by and possibly might become a government friendly cryptocurrency..who would have known?

In crypto we have a future and its all up to us on how we handle different trends,because most trends nowadays helps people to make our work more easier,faster,profitable and lighter in accordance to high technology.Maybe its existence just depends on the country or the holders on how they treat bitcoin or crypto if they look at it as a threat then its their point of view.At the end of the day only cryptocurrency believers will benefit and not the anti crypto itself.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

This is a financial investment product. Risks and opportunities are at the same time. But the future cryptocurrency market will be very different from the current cryptocurrency market. Many coins may disappear in the future. But it does not affect the growth of Bitcoin. The cryptocurrency blockchain will change the world.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

Conscious investors can always make money from any investment market, so I think the danger of the encryption market depends entirely on the investors themselves!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:57:02 AM

in my opinion crypto is an opportunity and also a danger
opportunities if we predict the price of coins that have potential because we can get a lot of profits
danger because prices are always changing at any time, if we choose the wrong coin for investment, we will lose a lot of money

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

in my opinion crypto currencies can be accessed by anyone anytime and anywhere so in my opinion the development of crypto currencies and the good and bad crypto currency depends on the investor's intention and initial purpose in investing with virtual crypto money
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

I don't know what the danger is. For me it is still a method for earning money and I take it as seriously and responsibly as possible. I do not understand how you can perceive cryptocurrency as something dangerous
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: