Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4661 times)
citydragoon (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:57:08 AM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

THE MORE TIME YOU SPENT HERE THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL EARN SO WHAT'S HARM IN TO OPT FOR FULL TIME JOB IF A PERSON  WORKS FOR 10 HOURS HE CAN EASILY MAKE GOOD MONEY SO WHY TO CHASE FOR OFFICE JOBS WHEN YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE BY HOME.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:03:58 AM

Depending on the perceptions and abilities of each person that may decide to spend the entire time for cryptocurrency or less. I know there are a lot of people who view investing cryptocurrency as their primary job and no less successful people in their jobs.

clasico

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
well, I think that's true. At now I'm not full time in crypto. But, if I get much more money from crypto, I think I will doing fulltime job in crypto.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:50:28 AM

If you consider them to be full-time work, you will likely fail early, if you really live on the code, you will sometimes find it difficult and stressful.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

Personally, I get income from Forex.
But in 2018, the income from the crypto-currency fell very much.
And no matter how much time was given to them, now it is useless.

You can certainly buy a lot of coins, while they are cheap, but there is no guarantee that they will grow in the future.
About Bounty and Airdrops generally keep quiet ... Sad

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

If you are interested in crypto, you can do it as a full time job. For example you can use trading or bounty hunting to earn coins or multiply your deposit. On the other side, you can combine your daily activities with hunting or trading. Your life, your choice.

BETAWI

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Basically everyone has their own views and ways to divide their time for crypto. There is no obligation to work real or decide to stop working in the real world. Many people have shared the time to still be able to work and enter the crypto world. And I think it has been successful and realized.
Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

You can have a profession in crypto with the required knowledge. Many people have made stocks day trading their full time job. If you know how to play, crypto day trading is much more profitable than stocks day trading. Passive investing doesn't require a full time and so are doing bounties.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

I will never give up my job to be here. Crypto is a way let me try my luck to be rich, but with my job I get a lot of things besides money as friends, communication, social relationship.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

Crypto become a full time job, it's possible in last year, easy money came from crypto, but how it's possible in 2018? Crypto Market price dip already happen 10 month and still don't know where to go, as you said that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown, I'm agree but why you think many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto? people need salary to cover their basic live and invest in crypto, it's impossible if market continue fall
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

Agree, that this crypto can be a full-time job. It's up to you if what do you want to do here. You can participate in different jobs here. The important is you have earned a money and has a own income. This is an online job and everyone is welcome here.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

How do organization lose their employees just because of crypto? Can you please clear this concern,  because as i can see most of the people who get involve in crypto are trying their luck to get rich instantly by means of investing of some projects, meaning crypto cannot be considered as a job, because all you got in bounties is just a cent that can afford to buy candy, very far as a salary of an real employee.
brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

you can still keep your day time job and concentrate on it whike doing some simple cryptocurrency works.  but if you want to earn more, like joining alot of airdrops and bounties, then your time may not be enough to handle both aspects of your life.  you need to decide if you want to go fulltime on crypto.  there are times where crypto jobs can be fulfilling and bring in more profits than daytime jobs.  and if you have lots of time, you may want to explore crypto trading and have chances to earn even more.
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

I think we have a lot of people from different works of life here dealing in crypto regardless of their type of work/job and I don't think many organizations will loss their staffs to full time crypto trading either like you mentioned but I do believe that we will have more investment in crypto from earnings of new working class crypto enthusiasts in the coming years as crypto currencies continues to be known and accepted the world over.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:59:23 AM

i just completed my degree but still not did any job. because im earning 50X of local monthly salary by doing bounty campaigns. so no need to do jobs. my plan is to save money and collect massive amount which is enough for my whole life. im still 24 years old. so after earning massive i will do a job for fun without much stress.
 in my country average salary is around $200. but im earning $10000 monthly already from bounty and airdrop marketing. also doing some trading too. so hardworking 2 years in crypto is enough for your whole life.
so have a goal and work for it. then crypto will make you a millionaire surely.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

It depends on the kind of bounty you are in and how many ICO are you working with, I started here working only on 3 ICO as a part time job and after a few weeks I got into a lot of ICO from then on I made it into a semi full time job but looking to make it a full time job when I received some of my bounty.,
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:05:21 AM

Do you think new comers in this community will have a good salary?
Merit system is the thing that stops many people coming in cryptocurrency bounties.
The ranking system is not good anymore. and to work in this you need to spend more months and months waiting for distribution and listing in exchange.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

you may try, but the chance of success is low. even if you succeeded few times, but for how long it can last?
Hardiksingh

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

Yes,it can be made a full time profession.It's just a beginning because I think the cryptocurrency world has many more projects to offer in coming future due to the day-by-day advancement in blockchain technology
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: