Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:54:35 PM

You should check out our discord - where we are mostly active Wink
Yeah, indeed. Joining their discord is mostly fun and you can keep chatting on there 24/7 without noticing anyone because that place is awesome!

One of the more active crypto related discords out there - I agree Cool

Cool i will also join the discord group if I have free time. I think you can learn more about the project by asking and communicating in there.
Nice idea, i prefer if they put the schedule of time or day on when they are most active or online so that we can easily know when to check our discord for as for me, im not always opening my discord.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

You should check out our discord - where we are mostly active Wink
Yeah, indeed. Joining their discord is mostly fun and you can keep chatting on there 24/7 without noticing anyone because that place is awesome!

One of the more active crypto related discords out there - I agree Cool

Cool i will also join the discord group if I have free time. I think you can learn more about the project by asking and communicating in there.
Nice idea, i prefer if they put the schedule of time or day on when they are most active or online so that we can easily know when to check our discord for as for me, im not always opening my discord.
To analyze more with QMC community dealing with their twitter activity it response me that their twitter account is suspended, hope the managers are taking a look as you have already published mentioning the twitter account details, if you have published invalid details, kindly recheck and publish the accurate information.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

Tell me, is there any news or updates from the developers today? They say what they are working on now and what are their plans for the future development of the project?
At now there is no update from the team.last update from them is to build a client torrent who can help them.mainly they need time to get anything established
Well, I should stay calm and patiently wait for the next update. I think they are making further developments regarding the project. For the mean time, let them be take there time for this and we hope for the great upcoming updates soon.
You can join their all social site where you can get update  easily.Also promote the project to develop this project in mean time they will be grown much faster
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

Tell me, is there any news or updates from the developers today? They say what they are working on now and what are their plans for the future development of the project?
At now there is no update from the team.last update from them is to build a client torrent who can help them.mainly they need time to get anything established
Well, I should stay calm and patiently wait for the next update. I think they are making further developments regarding the project. For the mean time, let them be take there time for this and we hope for the great upcoming updates soon.
You can join their all social site where you can get update  easily.Also promote the project to develop this project in mean time they will be grown much faster
Developers vision on torrent is highly appreciated as most of the localities in the world having a trouble with high speed internet facility even paying huge funds now with QMC most of the participants will have a strong support to successfully participate and make their way with the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

As for the large exchanges whether any preliminary contracts with them have been of you signed? It will become decisive in promotion of the project.

I don't think that listing on large exchange is possible, first project budget is small to apply for those kinda exchanges, second, most large exchanges are centralized and work under law in which exchange's office located, meaning that having torrent's coin on their exchange is illegal.
Why not? Actually the team can invest some for get this? I heard that we need at least 1-5 ETH for listing at some famous exchange?

With current price, 5 ETH is nothing for famous exchanges, it's a joke !
If we take hitHTC as example which most high budget projects get listed on it as first step, it costs around 40 btc (Basic offer) - 20 (Promo offer ).

It's more better if they will listed their token to the biggest exchanges so that people can have a better trust that the token will not die in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

We will most likely add torrent client functions (including streaming of audio and video) into QMT instead of the QMC wallet - in order to not expose the wallet to any direct security threats, or slow down the wallet functions (like staking, syncing, etc)
Great. Adding torrent client functions will be protecting the users and the developers to make it easier, just like blockchain but using torrent is a new thing for me.

A lot of crypto people will be interested if this will be implemented like all in one feature that they wish for a Decentralized torrent blockchain. For example, if they will provide more partnership with other companies to work with them, It has potential to grow more.
Yes, i totally agree with you. We and almost investors really want know how potential of QMC will be, and who have partnership with it.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:32:00 PM

I think that community is significantly active and is more active.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:33:45 PM

As you have mention about promoting, do they have some bounty that includes social media promotion? If they have, can you share the links.  thanks.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

Yes, the more exchanges to trade tokens, the more popular the project becomes. An increase in supporters will lead to an increase in demand for the project.
This is the wrong logic. 20 small and unnecessary exchanges can not be compared with one big exchange with huge daily trading volume.
Yes, of course. It is no meaning when you listed at no one know exchange platform. For listing purpose? No, we need investor via trading.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

Tell me, what about the bounty campaign? When are you planning to launch and what are the conditions for participation in the bounty?

Possibly during next week, after escodex listing at least.

Thanks for the team's hard work in putting this coin in another exchange which is Escodex. I have read so many poitive reviews from this exchange so probably it will be good a decision to put this coin there. Hopefully, the price will be good for investors so they can gain profits.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

Joining to their social site is best way to do most especially if you want to keep track the moves that the team made. It is one way also to have good communication to have good  and right understanding to some queries that is not totally cleared with you the  process. I hope for the team success, just strive and do all your best.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:30:27 PM

Tell me, what about the bounty campaign? When are you planning to launch and what are the conditions for participation in the bounty?

Possibly during next week, after escodex listing at least.

Thanks for the team's hard work in putting this coin in another exchange which is Escodex. I have read so many poitive reviews from this exchange so probably it will be good a decision to put this coin there. Hopefully, the price will be good for investors so they can gain profits.

The good thing is that they are working to get listed which is what everyone wants to be. I am just wondering if they already achieved their ICO stage or am I just missing something.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

As for the large exchanges whether any preliminary contracts with them have been of you signed? It will become decisive in promotion of the project.

I don't think that listing on large exchange is possible, first project budget is small to apply for those kinda exchanges, second, most large exchanges are centralized and work under law in which exchange's office located, meaning that having torrent's coin on their exchange is illegal.
Why not? Actually the team can invest some for get this? I heard that we need at least 1-5 ETH for listing at some famous exchange?

If we take hitHTC as example which most high budget projects get listed on it as first step, it costs around 40 btc (Basic offer) - 20 (Promo offer ).

It's more better if they will listed their token to the biggest exchanges so that people can have a better trust that the token will not die in the future.
Well you have a point, huge exchange company is alot more advantage because they can bring a positive impact to the project and can drag the project to a more brighter future.
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:10:41 PM

What is the torrent database used in the project? Now there is something like a decentralized tracker - a pirate bay. It is impossible to block or close it, because their base is laid out in open access and anyone can raise a server with it. Can use their base?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

web.qmcoin.qg is the official website which is not accessible, can developers of the project take a look what is causing the issue because this is the backbone for the project where every investor takes a look to know about the project.

https://web.qmcoin.gq/
Maybe check your network connections mate i actually perfectly normal from here only issue is maybe a .com domain will be much better here in terms of investors and users actually getting more involved

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:29:13 PM

What is the torrent database used in the project? Now there is something like a decentralized tracker - a pirate bay. It is impossible to block or close it, because their base is laid out in open access and anyone can raise a server with it. Can use their base?

TPB is not decentralized
People run proxies to it - but it is on a server (cloud service) somewhere, and once that is down - it is gone.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

web.qmcoin.qg is the official website which is not accessible, can developers of the project take a look what is causing the issue because this is the backbone for the project where every investor takes a look to know about the project.

Maybe check your network connections mate i actually perfectly normal from here only issue is maybe a .com domain will be much better here in terms of investors and users actually getting more involved
Actually it's true you can restart your Internet connection. This issues are very normal in a project like this. Just try to have a good communication, go to areas that are accessible to Internet connection.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:30:45 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 12:06:02 AM by QMCoin

http://www.qualitymagnetcoin.com/ was also donated by a user.

and qmc.network will be up soon too by the way Wink

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

The listing fee is really huge. Why not try crex24? The exchange site is doing well and most of the new coins are listed there because of the cheap listing fee compared to others.

The point was about famous large exchanges like hitBTC and above. Crex24 is just small exchange, and those kinda of exchanges don't cost a lots to get listed there, because of exchange itself is trring take advantage of new cois that could bring to them some users to trade on their platform.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

I'm just having a doubt about the concept

Yeah i see literally -zero- masternoders casting -any- votes on torrents

over 99% of the torrents (even those of high quality) are -not- 'yay'd inside the budget proposals hack

All the flac and yts seem to be voted?
Some with over 60 votes iirc

The next release will make it easier to see

That's a good update to see then, I will be expecting more good improvements plus developments to see from the team, Keep at the goodwork

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: