Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

The website perfectly functions via the new domain. Thank you that have paid attention to comments and have corrected this situation. Now all have to be happy.
Yes, i have appreciate this action from the team. It will affe ct to their reputation with investors.
It is very pleasant that they reacted very quickly to this. Now we can say that the team is trying for us and read all the comments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

The website perfectly functions via the new domain. Thank you that have paid attention to comments and have corrected this situation. Now all have to be happy.
Yes, i have appreciate this action from the team. It will affe ct to their reputation with investors.
It is very pleasant that they reacted very quickly to this. Now we can say that the team is trying for us and read all the comments.
Of course the team is trying to do their job and develop the project as best as possible. Therefore, many supporters have more confidence in the development team.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

We sure try to be as responsive as possible, but there are only 4 devs right now and 1 social manager
This will change soon though afaik Smiley
Thanks for this informations admin and I hope that the devs are still active in improving this project so that they can be able to meet the expectations of the people. By the way, why I can't access the website? You undergo maintenanced? Does the project have telegram group chat?

Just changed to a new domain
https://www.qmc.network/

Should work!
The active responses from the team itself are well appreciated.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

We sure try to be as responsive as possible, but there are only 4 devs right now and 1 social manager
This will change soon though afaik Smiley
Thanks for this informations admin and I hope that the devs are still active in improving this project so that they can be able to meet the expectations of the people. By the way, why I can't access the website? You undergo maintenanced? Does the project have telegram group chat?

Just changed to a new domain
https://www.qmc.network/

Should work!
The active responses from the team itself are well appreciated.

It is a little hard to keep track these days - but we are mostly active on discord, telegram and twitter !

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

I think, it is very important to them to know the thoughts of the people regarding the project because this will give them more ideas to make this platform a better choice to invest. Any suggestions or questions that can improved the project will be a very big help for it.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:28:33 PM

I think, it is very important to them to know the thoughts of the people regarding the project because this will give them more ideas to make this platform a better choice to invest. Any suggestions or questions that can improved the project will be a very big help for it.
it is not just the developers who always keep a monitoring track with their functionality, even if we experience any issue with their website we have to first step and shoot the issue, then it will be addressed by the project developers as they proved now with an immediate fix.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

looking at their roadmap this is going to have a long progress, can't wait to see if they can really enlist to bigger exchanges. Are you already planning a huge advertisement or bounty program before 1st quarter of 2019?

Yes we are planning a bounty program - probably next week!
Twitter and telegram are now up and running too by the way

Telegram: https://t.me/QMC_Network
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetworkQmc

yeah I can see you really need one, based on the number of your social media activities and telegram members. Building up a big community is important especially for masternode coins.

It needs high PR, more marketing and more promotions, it also needs the project to increase advertising works too. There are still lots of things that needs to improve here.
Better to observe first after the bounty programs is release, check if it is doing well and if not then follows the other plan of promoting the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

looking at their roadmap this is going to have a long progress, can't wait to see if they can really enlist to bigger exchanges. Are you already planning a huge advertisement or bounty program before 1st quarter of 2019?

yeah I can see you really need one, based on the number of your social media activities and telegram members. Building up a big community is important especially for masternode coins.

It needs high PR, more marketing and more promotions, it also needs the project to increase advertising works too. There are still lots of things that needs to improve here.
I really hope that advertising will help the project in this. The development of an advertising company is very necessary and important for such projects.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

Couldn't agree more!
We are working on a solid marketing plan and will start with bounties this week
Right now, besides a few articles like techworm and torrent freak, we are almost in 'stealth mode' Smiley this will change soon Cool

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

I really hope that advertising will help the project in this. The development of an advertising company is very necessary and important for such projects.
QMCoin already had a motive and a strong focus regarding bounty program as they already discussed and listed in their roadmap, so let us look for the decision and the launch where we can expect huge opportunities where many supporters can prove their talent with QMC.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

What has the team as a result solved concerning built in a torrent client wallet? Whether it will be made? When votes of community will counted?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

Couldn't agree more!
Right now, besides a few articles like techworm and torrent freak, we are almost in 'stealth mode' Smiley this will change soon Cool
exactly when are you going to launch the bounty campaign? Already have a specific date? I am waiting to participate in this event.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:07:12 PM

That would be a great action to do by the team. Advertisement can really help the project to make it popular. I just hope they continue to strive and seek more strategy and ideas to make it more developed. Success is within the teams hands which needs support from the people. Suggestions are welcome but its up to the team if they will get or do it.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

I want to ask if only those who invested or are the users are the only one who can access and download torrents, and is there any cost in downloading torrent from this platform? Because what i know is only when you upload magnet that you'll be paying QMC coin and getting reward as well when it is voted as HQ magnet.

The coins will be always available any time on exchanges for anyone who wants to use the platform and get benefits of all the feature. The download is free, but submitting a link to database costs around 1 OMC coin and you get 5 QMC back the next month if your links get voted as good one.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

Nice ann thread update i think for sure this confirms that team members are seriously ready for work looking forward to further updates Keep it coming am sure the road here will be great

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

I want to ask if only those who invested or are the users are the only one who can access and download torrents, and is there any cost in downloading torrent from this platform? Because what i know is only when you upload magnet that you'll be paying QMC coin and getting reward as well when it is voted as HQ magnet.

The coins will be always available any time on exchanges for anyone who wants to use the platform and get benefits of all the feature. The download is free, but submitting a link to database costs around 1 OMC coin and you get 5 QMC back the next month if your links get voted as good one.
Okay thats the flow of the token. I like the concept of having atleast 4QMC as the returned of investments once you submit the like to data base. Quite a fair amount that makes us to feel comfortable to participate. This will fall to promotional codes that  alot better than some strategies in the market.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

Couldn't agree more!
For sure bounty hunters will join your campaigns admin but please dont forget to include signature campaign for bitcointalk members.

BCT is one of our main focuses!
Sharing and Crypto - 2 important user bases Smiley

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

What about the next action plan regarding torrent poll? What is the expectation set by the project owner and is there any discussion behind along with the project adviser?
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:55:46 PM

What about the next action plan regarding torrent poll? What is the expectation set by the project owner and is there any discussion behind along with the project adviser?

We are more likely to add torrent client functions and streaming functions into QMT and not directly into the wallet.

This is to ensure the security and functionality of the wallet as a wallet.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

QMC is merely reaping with a strong vision as a team and gaining more reputation as we can see various positive reviews and the sign of gaining more advantages with the project are high comparing to the foundation stage as the experts are exploring and implementing new missions to meet the targets and completely holding accountability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: