Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17808 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

If you received bounty tokens for free or because of an airdrop why do you say you are selling it at loss? You don't have any capital of that, you got it for free, so technically even if you sell it at a few Satoshis, its still free money for you. Best time to sell bounty tokens is when it get listed in an exchange site. Wait a little longer only if you think that project is very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

Why would you sell the free tokens? I would suggest you to hold on to it, unless it's hand to mouth situation. Crypto market will bounce back and long time holders will profit more from it. Never sell your tokens at cheap price.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

each project has a different marketing strategy, the team has informed its strategy in the roadmap. if the roadmap runs according to schedule, it is certain that there is a chance that the price of the token will rise.
the assessment must be objective based on team performance, release or hold is a decision that must be considered.
it is very true that you convey and because many ico projects have sprung up and many are also lies, it takes patience and confidence in its development
it's common for bounty participants to sell their tokens or coins when they are paid,
and surely the market will dump, but it's a golden opportunity if you want to invest again
Yes we can't blame those bounty hunters if they will sell their token at cheaper price. As for me this is just a little percentage on the total supply that can't affect the market price. It's a wiser if they can wait until the product being introduce to have a good earnings.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

Why would you sell the free tokens? I would suggest you to hold on to it, unless it's hand to mouth situation. Crypto market will bounce back and long time holders will profit more from it. Never sell your tokens at cheap price.
Right, selling token from bounty will not gives us lose. Holding on could gives us benefits when the price increase. Remember, price fluctuates so we should think of the up and low of value. Selling token at cheap price will surely giving a regretable decisions.
mahekfatimag

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

I am a bounty hunter and I have started our hunting from the start of this year, 2017. I have got already 60 coins, and all of these only 8-9 coins are in good amount. I have never sell anything and don't want in the near future. I think selling the coins is totally depends upon the project. If the project has real project and might solve the future problem then selling the tokens might not be a good idea. Never take your bounty tokens as they are free. They are not free! You have worked for the project for several months, in return you got that tokens. It is also worth it!

keep your token in your wallet as an investor token!!! Happy hunting!

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?
I sold all the tokens I earned from the bounty. I do not keep them too long and surely its price will fall down with the current market. I did a lot of bounty and its price has fallen 5-10 times since listed. So holding the token from the bounty is not a smart choice
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

in fact you don't experience any loss if you get coins for free, it's different if you buy at pre-sale.
You are required to wait for the market to become bigger so you get a profit or at least you don't sell loss.
I was the same, I waited until they could reach X2 or more than that.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:06:28 PM

actually i sell all my bounty token when its price is more than or equal than ICO, i am keep hodl when i believe those token is good and have working product
ninkdwi

Activity: 364
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

maybe what you mean here is selling above ico price or below ico price, if it's a token from a bounty, for now I myself prefer hold
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

actually i sell all my bounty token when its price is more than or equal than ICO, i am keep hodl when i believe those token is good and have working product

you will really need to hold it for a long period of time because if you were targeting the price of ICO it will really took time in the market to make that value because from the moment that the coin will be listed in the market those bounty hunters will dump their coins whatever the price is meaning the price will also drops.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

maybe what you mean here is selling above ico price or below ico price, if it's a token from a bounty, for now I myself prefer hold
almost all of this company today ends very badly, and this is all because investors buy coins not on time for this company, but when they enter the stock exchange. Good statistics have already appeared, that when a coin exits on the stock exchange, it has a price almost several times lower .
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

It makes no sense to sell free earned tokens at the current very low market price, if these tokens have the prospect of development and growth. It seems to me that it is better to wait for some time and wait for them to grow. Of course, everyone has his own life circumstances and in accordance with them that person enters.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

I would never sell my bounty tokens for anything less than their ICO price, ever. They will reach their ICO price sooner or later. I would only sell early if I wanna buy more in the dump next time.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

I hold tokens after bounty campaigns for several months, waiting for these tokens to make a fivefold profit and sell

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

If you received bounty tokens for free or because of an airdrop why do you say you are selling it at loss? You don't have any capital of that, you got it for free, so technically even if you sell it at a few Satoshis, its still free money for you. Best time to sell bounty tokens is when it get listed in an exchange site. Wait a little longer only if you think that project is very good.
I don't agree that people receive bounty tokens for free. doing works (no matter if its small work or big work) and giving time to something is also a kind of investment and time is very precious. if I Earn equal of $100 from my signature why should I sell it for $50? I am doing my work and I should be paid properly. so at least I will not sell my bounty tokens for loss. I'll try my best to sell them at the best price I can. unless some incident makes me sell them.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

The market is not made to favour the bounty hunters and at any price that you think you can get out with little value you should sell your tokens.  Bounty hunters are been paid for the duty they have made.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

If these are the tokens you received because you agreed to support a project, I do not understand why you should lose on it? I guess you mean that the price of the token at the moment is lower than at the time of sale at ICO. The entire cryptocurrency market is in a bad position, and the ICO was affected the most. If you believe that the project whose tokens you have will succeed, then I would support it and wait for better times.

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

I prefer to hold the tokens I get rather than sell low, too bad to sell low, better hold and wait for higher prices to make more profits. But if you really need money then you can sell it even at a low price.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

I prefer to hold the tokens I get rather than sell low, too bad to sell low, better hold and wait for higher prices to make more profits. But if you really need money then you can sell it even at a low price.
Of course, it is not worth selling, especially considering that a person invested his money in a particular project is 10 times higher than the price. And today it turns out you need to give coins for nothing. This is blasphemy.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

I prefer being patient at times like this than trying to cut down the loss by meand of selling despite of the loss due to the continuous msrket downtrend. It would be better to wait further in order to not regret once recovery happen. Hold into your cryptos because dumps are not permanent and once rexovery happen, huge profit will again be earned and we just have to wait for that day to come in cryptomarket.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: