Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17811 times)
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Now the bounty of the company is just a hobby, it is far from a side job and moreover not based work (not counting managers and scammers). I participated in many projects, both bounty hunter and investor, but often I suffered losses. Whether to sell a token from a bounty of companies is, yes, to consolidate at least some profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:05:02 PM

This year's, bounty tokens take a very long time to at least have a price, if indeed they are ultimately only active in forkdelta etc. then there is no other way than to sell it, but it all depends on how much I see the communication from the developer, many of which just make promises and we know that they also cannot last long with ICO which only touches the softcap

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?

If you don't see a potiential in this project than why just not to sell these tokens and move funds to better ones? Market recovery MIGHT be positive to good projects that's why you should pick up best ones Smiley
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:43:47 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

If you don't see a potiential in this project than why just not to sell these tokens and move funds to better ones? Market recovery MIGHT be positive to good projects that's why you should pick up best ones Smiley
Today the market dictates such rules to us, when the prices of coins immediately after the end of the ICO fall. Therefore, it makes no sense to keep them. It is much more profitable to sell everything at once, and only then think about some kind of perspective.
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

I totally agree. We give a lot of effort for bounty tokens.

1-Choose which bounty will succeed.
2-We are posting on a daily basis and according to the rules.

It's kind of like giving money. If I trust the team, I certainly don't sell. If I don't trust the team, I'm not join in the campaign.
Nevertheless, I am guided by the principle that every minute spent by me in some case should be justified either morally or physically. Therefore, if I work, spend my most valuable resource - time, then I would like to get something in return. And so it turns out that for many we are just enthusiasts who work for the idea. I definitely enjoy creating content, but when I agree to advertise someone, I spend a lot of resources on it, but they don’t pay me for it - it’s disgusting, it shouldn’t be like that. I think that with regards to the bounty, it’s time to move to a fixed cost for each action, and that the hunters themselves would choose to pay in their token or in another currency.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

Now the bounty of the company is just a hobby, it is far from a side job and moreover not based work (not counting managers and scammers). I participated in many projects, both bounty hunter and investor, but often I suffered losses. Whether to sell a token from a bounty of companies is, yes, to consolidate at least some profit.
Well, in the current market you should not sell at all, I think, but then, of course, everyone chooses by himself. I personally HODL all the tokens. I will sell a little later...

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

Usually, I study the ICO project carefully, before participating in its bounty campaigns. I select the most promising projects, and such projects usually have a good potential, so their tokens will be more valuable with time. That's why I keep holding my tokens until they reach a good price.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

Usually, I study the ICO project carefully, before participating in its bounty campaigns. I select the most promising projects, and such projects usually have a good potential, so their tokens will be more valuable with time. That's why I keep holding my tokens until they reach a good price.

it's not just the project itself does valuable influence on price. there are always many reasons but anyway ur approach is good.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

it's not just the project itself does valuable influence on price. there are always many reasons but anyway ur approach is good.
In my opinion, if we look at the problem through the prism of the current situation today, then we have no other choice than the long-term storage of our coins. Today the market does not have at all for a good income from the sale.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

If you have a loss then keep holding, do not worry too much, the market will have time to recover and that is why I know that we should not buy more tokens because now it is time to market field decline

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

If you have a loss then keep holding, do not worry too much, the market will have time to recover and that is why I know that we should not buy more tokens because now it is time to market field decline
yes of course if we accept the current loss because the market is down makes the value of the assets we have reduced, I don't think we need to worry because when the market returns to the value of our assets it will also be possible to rise again.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

yes of course if we accept the current loss because the market is down makes the value of the assets we have reduced, I don't think we need to worry because when the market returns to the value of our assets it will also be possible to rise again.
Recently, I have to sell coins at very cheap prices and this is not due to the fact that I want to sell these coins, but because I do not need certain funds in real life. Although I hope that all my coins come back to life when the market recovers and the losses will be much less.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:41:52 PM

If you can manage to hold it until it pump back why not, instead of selling it for a loss unless of course if you really need that money and it is for emergency purposes only. But if it's not then you better think twice before selling it at a loss, you might gain a good profit for, besides it's just a free coins, why don't you use it wisely.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

Yeah, I had to sell my bounty tokens at loss because market is way too bad lately, also I had bad financial situation so I had no other choice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:42:00 PM

I would advice you to go for full stop by that i mean when you think it is lost you go for the cost - being said it will be smarter to do like i told you to for that i should said advice you that think ahead from that perspective you gain half investment and longer terms smarter profits.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

Yeah, I had to sell my bounty tokens at loss because market is way too bad lately, also I had bad financial situation so I had no other choice.
With that, you have no choice but to attend your personal needs first in order to solve your problem.
Only hold when you can and when you have no pressure to sell because life is short, it might cause you big problem if we risk enough.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

For me if I have my bounty tokens, I will not sell it till they are launched and release their dapps or any development projects.Some are selling right away where it is not a big loss for them since its just a token from bounty, not literally bought,although being paid by service though.But whats the point of joining the project bounty if you are not willing to wait for the promises of their roadmap right?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

what I do will sell it as soon as possible if I get a free gift token, because it's just their marketing strategy, because altcoin and bitcoin are superior and the expectations are greater than tokens. instead of saving a few tokens for longer it will only lose money.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

I am also hesitant and standing in the middle of the road, now I have sold some coins and after that they are rising, I regret it, and I think that if I sell the coins now I'm afraid, I'm afraid they will rise again, I will add a regret.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

at the moment it will turn out that you sell these coins to get compensation, but in the end you stay in the red
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: