Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17808 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?

1st sell at losses, then buy when its getting lower. basically you get back your initial token values and some extra profit. this is what we call short market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

There is no need to sell your bounty token in loss because you do not have to worry about this as you have earned this token free of cost. But, it is not necessary that you sell all bounty token in lose. Sell token which is in good profit and hold which are in a loss until you harvest a good income.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

During the fall of the market, it is probably better to keep your tokens than to sell, I think everyone knows this and need to sell expensive. Wink
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:30:02 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

it's hard to understand the purpose of your question if you want to say a loss considering that this is only a free token from the bounty, it all depends on the seller and his needs and of course our mindset

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

I have seen newly listed token nosedive to almost zero and after some few months,  you then see 2000% increase all of a sudden. The point here is that,  the quality token will thrive and become valuable regardless of market condition!

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

If the coins in which you invested are no good then sometimes it is way better to sell for a loss than to wait and hope that the market is going to magically recover, taking into account that most coins disappear in less than a year this means that if the price of the coin is very low and almost a year has passed then it is likely it will disappear soon and you do not want to be the one holding the coins at the end.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

If you have a lot of token from bounty you can split in two parts, 50 percent you can sell if you really need money and other keep it until good news coming or when market turn into green session.
it is the best choice for selling tokens, this is useful as one of the best ways to sell the entire token because we only feel disappointed if the token we sell has a high pump so selling 50% tokens is the best choice.

Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

If you have a lot of token from bounty you can split in two parts, 50 percent you can sell if you really need money and other keep it until good news coming or when market turn into green session.
it is the best choice for selling tokens, this is useful as one of the best ways to sell the entire token because we only feel disappointed if the token we sell has a high pump so selling 50% tokens is the best choice.
To date, all sales money court profits. Any Coins that I have in my wallet I will keep until the price recovers and the market stabilizes.

HELLO EVERYONE.
georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

It's very important to wait. It's a really hard job to dispose of at the right time. Sometimes I'm waiting months, and there's still no increase. Sometimes I sell immediately, but then the prices are rising. A difficult job.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

I think, selling bounty tokens at loss is a big mistake. I prefer to wait and see what the team is developing about the project. Then i act according to the situation.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

I have sold them when they have reached peak price and just try to buy it again later, taking my profit and recover my capital in the bounty token form. You have gotten your token for free and anything that you can do with it even sells them all at a loss will not give a huge impact for you dude. You just get less profit from your token and that's it.

That's right, if you really believe in the project you can always buy back at the low price if all your fellow hunters dump their tokens. However you have to consider the amount of tokens allocated in the bounty and the volume of trading, if it will affect the dump. If it's not then it won't matter and wait for atleast the buying volume to settle if it's on uptrend and vice versa.

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:21:32 PM

Well, bounty tokens are got from hardwork without spending our money, its a hardwork. Maybe its okay to sell it even below the ICO price, it doesnt matter, it could still give you profit, and it is still okay not to sell those tokens and wait for the token price to recover. My strategy is different, i just hold it until now.
Sangkuni

Merit: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

If you need any urgent money,i think its fine to sell your token when market fall.
I think its "no loss" because you got the token for free!
But its more profitable when you sell your token when token hit market for the first time (usually the price will pump by dev and team).
Or you can sell 50 %  the token you got, and hold 50 % token for mid - longterm.
Choose your choice
BCSHonda

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:17:46 AM

I think, selling bounty tokens at loss is a big mistake. I prefer to wait and see what the team is developing about the project. Then i act according to the situation.
I, the other, the price of the coin dropped, if the hold on the wait can be a big loss, because many coins down and down there is no chance to increase again. So I think we should not wait when a coin tends to fall.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:05:12 AM

Coins bounty now has little prospect. You need to wait a little before the market turns and then absolutely every coin will be very expensive.
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

Do not do this ,you will not get a big profit ,and if the project develops ,follows the stage of the road map and achieves its goals ,then you will regret that you could not tolerate quite a bit.
all returned to the holder of the token itself, how much would it sell it had become his right.
both large and small, provided he wants to sell it, then that's the result he gets.
but if I, if it's not worth it, then I will keep it, until the price I want
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

I, the other, the price of the coin dropped, if the hold on the wait can be a big loss, because many coins down and down there is no chance to increase again. So I think we should not wait when a coin tends to fall.
the only loss for bounty hunters when selling coins cheaply is that their work is valued cheaply. well, but it really depends on the current market conditions. I suggest waiting for the best time to sell the coins you have.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:10:46 AM

My strategy is to buy tokens from those who sell them, and having analyzed and understood that they can become better in the future. Basically, everyone gets tokens and immediately sells them to invest in something valuable without thinking that they can have it at hand.

Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

No one wants to sell tokens at a loss. I believe that most hunters are forced to sell rewards immediately because we are not very wealthy. When the market continues to fall, long-term holdings will not bring us any profits!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Mikaelxiong

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

Take your tax benefit Cheesy   Grin  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: