Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:44:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏰ITCM - The first token ensured with square meters of real estate🏰  (Read 1194 times)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

But, you haven't give a clear explanation on how foreigners can own real estate without territorial restrictions?
Every country has their restrictions on how you can own a piece of land and most of the time, they are not really friendly to foreigners.
Promises which are too good to be true have high chance of either being a scam or you really don't know what you are doing.
How can you elaborate the statement of being without territorial restrictions?

You're right. It is unlikely that foreigners will be allowed to own real estate in Russia directly. But we can get profit from construction and real estate sales by having project tokens.
Developers plan to launch construction of real estate in other countries, but so far there is no clear description.
The project is interesting, but there are a lot of obscure points.

As far as I understand, organizers of the project are trying to attract foreign investment, with the aim of building such houses not only in Russia, but later in other countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

I think that after the launch of one project, in the future there will be copies that with exactly the same idea will collect money. Your idea as that is patented?
There will always be copycats it just need to be working and project to be updating with time so it has an edge over other projects. That is hard work and hard to do but let's see what happens.
If this project successfully implement, then it will give more confidence for ordinary people to invest their money in similar projects. I hope ITCM will succeed
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

Is it legal to participate in such schemes? I have a lot of doubts. Can you tell me more?

Have you changed cryptocurrencies for money in your country? Is this legal? There are very few countries around the world where there is a legal framework for cryptocurrency. I hope the situation will change over time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
TheFirstCreator

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:34:39 PM

Can you share with us about how is going token sale? At this badly circumstances, the market is depressed. I hope you will be success.

The market is quite unstable now, but it is gradually beginning to recover, so it seems to me that this project has chances to succeed.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

I'm also not an expert in this field. Ask, I will try to help. I learned the white paper of the project.

I just can not understand why developers have such a long time for ICO? After all, they can raise money much faster.
It seems to me that developers have arranged such ICO frameworks, because if in a short time they do not collect at least a softcap, then it negatively affects the reputation of this project.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

For a more detailed discussion, it would be interesting to know the developer's plans. In which next country are they planning to start building housing?

So far only one country has been written - Russia. About the rest of the country, developers say that the decision will depend on the number of investors from these countries.

How will this depend on investors? They really can affect the choice of the project team? I do not understand how this can happen.

It is written in white paper. I can assume that if in some country there will be a lot of investment in the project, then the developers will want to start building real estate in this country.

And how do they know from which country I made the investment? I will not write about this when transferring money to the wallet. Or it will be necessary to pass the KYC identification?

saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

However, despite the shortcomings in this topic, a lot of people have come running up who are trying to get to know the project better and want to figure out whether to participate in it or not.

I will not rush. While I could not decide on the project. I'll wait for the development of events. I'll see how the developers will answer the questions asked.
Honestly, I also think about investing now or a little bit later. May be now is better to look behind the development of the project and only then decide ..
TheFirstCreator

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

I think that after the launch of one project, in the future there will be copies that with exactly the same idea will collect money. Your idea as that is patented?
I'm not sure that it's possible to patent such ideas. It's just business. Although in our world everything is possible)))

I don’t know if there is a patent for this project, but it seems to me that this is not the first project in this area, but I haven’t seen such project in Russia
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

And how do they know from which country I made the investment? I will not write about this when transferring money to the wallet. Or it will be necessary to pass the KYC identification?

Perhaps when investing you will need to specify in which country you live.

I would be glad if the opportunity to buy real estate for cryptocurrency appeared in my country. The only thing that bothers me is how to do it within the law.

JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:52:42 AM

A very adequate idea for an ITC startup. People deserve on their cozy corner, where they can gain strength after a hard day's work.

I hope that this promising project will be realized, because in that case a good home will be more affordable and more people would buy it.

Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:20:52 AM

I really liked the members of the project team. It can be seen that these people came to the ICO not in order to raise money from stupid investors. I looked at their photos on facebook and other social networks. They are rich guys!

Yes, this adds confidence, because the idea that they will decide to raise money and to run away is simply no longer valid. Such people cause respect!

Yes, indeed, they appear to be in good relations with the stars of the Russian stage. In social networks, I saw pictures of Philip Kirkorov - a famous Russian star!
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

I really liked the members of the project team. It can be seen that these people came to the ICO not in order to raise money from stupid investors. I looked at their photos on facebook and other social networks. They are rich guys!

Yes, this adds confidence, because the idea that they will decide to raise money and to run away is simply no longer valid. Such people cause respect!

Yes, indeed, they appear to be in good relations with the stars of the Russian stage. In social networks, I saw pictures of Philip Kirkorov - a famous Russian star!

This is of course an interesting factor, perhaps due to this, a large number of investments will be added. Russian stars are very rich guys! If so, the project will very quickly collect Soft Cap!
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

Where do you live? We will go to other countries after implementing that in Russia.
Please correct your website, I'm accessing and have changed the language to English but still contain Russian language.
https://imgur.com/LNZNcBR
yalla2012 (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

Where do you live? We will go to other countries after implementing that in Russia.
Please correct your website, I'm accessing and have changed the language to English but still contain Russian language.
English version will be uploaded tomorrow. Thanks for information. We are working on it
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

English version will be uploaded tomorrow. Thanks for information. We are working on it

Thanks for update I also want to inquire about this when English version will go live even that is still showing Russian by default. That is really confusing to see after clicking on English language too.
yalla2012 (OP)

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

Thanks for update I also want to inquire about this when English version will go live even that is still showing Russian by default. That is really confusing to see after clicking on English language too.
We are working on that. We will update our website very soon. Everything is ready now.
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

Each token is backed by a sq meter of land? Where is the land?
i380

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:03:19 AM

The project is an ordinary scam, or rather financial pyramid! Angry

https://realt.onliner.by/2019/03/22/koop-3
or
https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Frealt.onliner.by%2F2019%2F03%2F22%2Fkoop-3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: