Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3561 times)
Jokerrrrrr (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:16:50 PM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

I think it depends relatively much on where you see something trustworthy, and I believe everyone has a category for it, but for me a good altcoin might be Ripple and Stellar, but going back to each individual's opinion would not be the same. maybe we can only argue, and Achain can also be something better than now
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

If you are thinking of investing in altcoin, don't go without the top 10. I think investing in other is really risky. Those may end up in very short period of time. In can invest in lower market cap, if it has real usage/adoption only.
Sunnysahu

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

I think NANO coin will be best for hodling for bull run. If we compare it form it's ATH (All Time High), almost 12x from current price which i think think higher than other altcoin rather than bitcoin. So you can decide according to this.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

If you are thinking of investing in altcoin, don't go without the top 10. I think investing in other is really risky. Those may end up in very short period of time. In can invest in lower market cap, if it has real usage/adoption only.

Some coins aren't in the Top 10 but they do worth more than some in the top. Horizen currently is undervalued despite the fact its tech is more interesting and promising than few in the top 10
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
different people have different opinioj and it is so hard for me to tell which coins are the most trusted it is impossible

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:28 PM

Some coins aren't in the Top 10 but they do worth more than some in the top. Horizen currently is undervalued despite the fact its tech is more interesting and promising than few in the top 10
top ten is great an di think that it is good to look there once for a while but i can not say that i trust that information a lot

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

If you are very concerned about trust then you should be investing only in the too three altcoins that is eth, xrp and ltc, some other good altcoins include eos, neo, ada, icx, zec and dash.

Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

Trusted here is relative. I mostly follow or get involved with altcoins that have a strong community, an active team and a working product. That's a good away to filter out the thrash in my opinion.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

Some of the trusted altcoin available in the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum, litecoin, Monero, Ripple .
This four altcoin is best to inverse as like altcoin.You will get some assured profit from this altcoin investment.
Most of the altcoin is available in the market , suitable for long term profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

I have seen most of the users here are looking for cheap altcoins. You should have input that if you are willing to pay a large capital or not. Or maybe include the budget that you have.
As of now I have seen they are using Ripple to create profit and also EOS which is new and having a lot of support from a lot of people.

Now, it is your decision. One more option is an ICO starting company. They give like 10 percent more to the early birds but there is no assurance that they will hit the price that they want when listed in an exchange.
tantra007

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:44:40 PM

if you want to find trusted coin, then top 10 coinmarketcap is the answer.
they are a good coin since several years, ofc many people trust with them

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:51:30 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
Look at the top 100 coins from coinmarketcap. They are most trusted and profitable in next bull run. Cardano, Zilliqa, Quarkchain have their mainnet release this year so they might give you nice profit and also look at Nano, Ontology etc.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
In actual there exists not a direct relationship between trusted coin and profitable coin , Because even a scam coin can give profit ( for example ATC coin , LIZA coin , BItconnect coin  and many more this list is not small but these faves much profit ) .
So don't expect that every guinuine coin will give only profit , you just need to take perfect action of the investment in perfect coin according to circumstances in perfect time and get out with profit .
In my opinion the most trusted coins are bitcoin , etherium , bitcoin forked coins , etherium forked coins , doge coin , dash coin , reddcoin , xrp ( Banking sector coin ) , steller coin , Litecoin  , digibyte coin , ETN  are most trusted coins in my view .
Since there are another my h better and more trusted coins Exists in your view , but these were most trusted in my opinion .
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

Have many choice but I used to stick on some coins like EOS, XLM, Monero and ETH. But all we are look just for the profit and it's hard to choose best coin. But over the long term those coins will good profit. It's just my perception although.  Wink

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

I trust and invested in these altcoins: ETH, QKC, BNB, ICX, PundiX because many great people are developing this projects and I trust them.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

I think that you should pay attention to these altcoins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA, OMG, NEO and Waves. I think these good altcoins and they will grow as soon as the market starts to recover.

zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:44:45 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum are still the most reliable coin. The price of bitcoin is still high, while ethereum is making great strides. There are many people choosing these coins.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

Take a look at the top 10 on the marketcap list because for me that are the coins that were most trusted by the community, they won't be there if not for the trust of the users. BTC and ETH are the cream of the top for me.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:35:00 AM

I think NANO coin will be best for hodling for bull run. If we compare it form it's ATH (All Time High), almost 12x from current price which i think think higher than other altcoin rather than bitcoin. So you can decide according to this.

This actually a good advice !

The tech behind NANO is likely the next version of blockchain, so NANO should go back when the market go back up.

In the past, NANO price go down because of the "hacked" of an exchange (the guy tried to sell as much NANO as possible) and also the bug, I guess this will not happen in the future.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: