Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3561 times)
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:43:29 AM

I think bitcoin and ethereum are still the most reliable coin. The price of bitcoin is still high, while ethereum is making great strides. There are many people choosing these coins.
yeah, i also believe in the two coins.
indeed the current price is not so good, but the two coins have a large enough network. so i think in the future the price will grow better than now.

i am also interested in adopting several pieces, because prices are currently cheap.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:50:34 AM

In my opinion, the best and most trusted altcoin are NXT and DOGECOIN, because these coins are very beneficial for those who trade in them, if you invest money in it you will get profits, when the price goes down you don't panic, you better wait until the price go up and after that just sell the coins that you have.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:24:00 AM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
everyone must have different views in analyzing a coin.
and people certainly have a coin recommendation according to what they have felt before. maybe I would just trust the ether coin. because now it is stable and I use it for short term trading only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:07:23 AM

By just looking in the market you can identify easily who is the most trusted you can also base on their top 100 coins try visiting coinmarketcap.com and look for the top 100 coins it can help you to make decision on what coin to invest with.

melander81

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:09:34 AM

This has been always asked time and time again. Better look for the coin or token that you believe that you will be using yourself. That would be the best way to determine which is profitable in the near future.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:18:18 AM

It's a general question. Everyone has their own individual thought, some guys trust a coin based on its price and the stable of it, some others trust based on community, or dev team, or technology. For me, the most trusted altcoins are Ethereum, EOS, and Stellar.
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:20:54 AM

I would assume that you are new to the crypto world because of your newbie rank. I would recommend that you start on top tier coins. If you are trying to invest now, it will be better if you choose ETH other than any coin. ETH is currently at its lowest price and its good for new investors. A lot of people were expecting ETH to recover by the end of the year. Your beginners luck might help others. Invest now :-)

fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:28:14 AM

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

I suggest that you watch out for SGP, its already in coinmarketcap and also listed in LAToken. It has a total supply of 6.9 million only. Its current value right now is in $0.2/sgp. The team is very great and soon their MVP will be out. It is base in singapore and gonna tell you this that if this token gets more exposure its gonna be a massive profit. The team predicted that it will go as high as $50/sgp.
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:29:20 AM

Learning to analyze and have an instinct is an advantage, try to do this. Learning will find something more useful and this can later get you used to do it carefully without any influence from others.
But if you need a good view, just visit the Coin market and follow the movements of each coin, then you will find a fantastic one.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

I would assume that you are new to the crypto world because of your newbie rank. I would recommend that you start on top tier coins. If you are trying to invest now, it will be better if you choose ETH other than any coin. ETH is currently at its lowest price and its good for new investors. A lot of people were expecting ETH to recover by the end of the year. Your beginners luck might help others. Invest now :-)
you guys always tell that the price of ETH is low, but this is the comparison with the price at the end of 2017 and Q1 2018, the times that the demand to buy ETH was high to participate ICO projects. But now, we have a lot of scam ICO, so the demand to buy ETH is low, I think the present price is not low. buy ETH right now is only can earn the x2 profit is maximum.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:40:49 AM

Many types of altcoint, in my opinion the most potential are Ethereum, Neo, Eos is not in doubt for these three coints, and certainly for the future development will be even more expensive, if you are sure to buy the three coints and invest
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

According to me the most trusted altcoins are ethereum and stellar.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

Regarding the altcoin that I believe and will be profitable, I recommend the top 100. Try to open it or you can see it for yourself at CoinMarketCap. In my opinion, in CoinMarketCap many of the top 100 altcoins will benefit us.

gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:49:09 AM

I don't know what you mean to ask about the most trusted altcoins, what business is trusted and by whom?
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

everyone will suggest different coins to you but it doesn't mean all are good and trusted. so accumulate the data but do your own research and better among the best it will improve your skill also and you can not depend on others all the time so it will be good for you too.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:50:11 AM

Each members in this forums had their own basis in terms of choosing the best altcoins. I may have the best coins but for others it is not the best, So I guess you get my point. Therefore, all will depend on you mate. So for me I can say Bitcoin, Eth Xem, Npxs, Lyl, Tky, Utk, Dent, Waves, Neo, and Adex are the most trusted altcoins I have now.
joshh83

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:59:21 AM

Some safe altcoins include BAT, ZRX, NEO, VET, BAK (TokenBacon), XLM -  all of these have strong teams working on good projects and are very active in their communities
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:01:30 AM

I think that trusted Altcoin is Eos and ethereum. Both are very suitable for investment. Many people invest there and make me choose both. If you want to see other altcoins, look at the 10 coinmarketcap lists.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:13:17 AM

In my own opinion, the top # 100 on coinmarketcap is worth the attention and investment if possible! Of course, all success requires the right decisions and the right time!
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
if you ask here the opinions of people are different about the best altcoins, it will make you confused to choose it. My advice is that you better go through it yourself and analyzing it yourself before deciding to invest in it would be better than just saying someone else. You can start analyzing the altcoins you want on their white paper. there is how the project will run, who is involved in it and also the purpose is clear or not. I hope that can help you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: