Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:29:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3576 times)
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

Talking about the most trusted coins, of course we can see on the top listed coin market cap. However, the most trusted coins will not always mean the most promising coins for trading or investing.
In my opinion. the most trusted altcoins are:
- Ethereum -> Still a very promising altcoin with big volume
- Bitcoin Cash-> It is very worthy right now, stable, and also good volume
- Ripple -> different concept connected with bank, big volume, and affordable
- EOS -> Like ETH, fee transaction, good volume, and prospective future coin

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

A trust is the most needed thing, so this is difficult to explain.
For altcoins it is still difficult to get a place as trusted, if you want to trust which altcoin, then you have to jump in or invest so you can draw your own conclusions.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:47:24 AM

While this is indeed the number of coins in the market already countless more. even the new coins also continued just sprung up. I think this condition is indeed there are pluses and minuses. but it would be better if we don't arbitrarily in selecting coins. I recommend choosing the ethereum, Neo or EOS.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

I like to work with alternative crypto currency. For example, the altkoins NEO, as well as EOS, performed well. always carefully approach investment. I carefully study the technology, take into account the risks and make up an investment portfolio.
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:02:24 AM

Cool topic, today it is really very difficult to find trusted altcoins, for me trusted are BTC,ETH,ADA,NEO and in General I think that the coins from the top 20, they are worth paying attention to.Of course everyone has their own choices based on the opinions of others,this is a forum.
Kleyn Bank

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

If you are very concerned about trust then you should be investing only in kleyn bank.

Kleyn coins is a decentralized coin aiming to connect the fiat and crypto world in creating regular fiat account and crypto wallets for every day payments and banking needs on one application for worldwide use in one simple place on your phone or computer for everyone to understand and make life a simple place for financial needs.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

Hmm..there are so many very optimistic project appeared during last year. But I have some favorites...Cardano and Monero are pretty good for investments as for me so I would buy more of them!
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

At the moment I recommend investing only in Ethereum. The coin is increasingly being invested by many people and corporations. Most investors believe that ETH is behind BTC and has a very bright future
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

if in my opinion the most trusted coin is certainly ethereum because ethereum is a coin that many investors and traders rely on to endure long-term.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

There's no such thing as trusted altcoin except you're in for the tech and not price as everyone tends to complain at a slight change in price. If you're here for tech, I think you should check CS, AE, XYO and some others.

You are not understanding he is asking for long-term investment coins, the answer is simple companies who are developing their product and giving daily updates to the community will always have future. Technology should be implemented before proceeding them to their long-term goals.

malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
I don't know what you mean by "trustworthy"? Is it necessary to make you profitable? Or is it not to be eliminated by this market? Although I don't really understand what you mean by this statement, I can say that the most trusted in this market is BTC.

reshefcedex

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

Like many have said in this thread - it's all a question of what you consider "trustworthy"?

some will look at the credibility of the project
others at its ability to succeed in its market
while others may only look at the team and their ability to communicate properly with the audience

Personally, for me, its all three combined - a project that is credible, able to succeed and communicates properly.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:31:13 AM

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

ACM from GCOX not bad, they just finished their 1st ITS, feedback not bad. 1st tranche over subscribe 156%

Maybe u can go to their website have a look
https://gcox.com/
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

I don't trust any crypto money, except bitcoin. Even the Ethereum price is obvious. The purpose of every altcoin except bitcoin is to increase the amount of Bitcoin only.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

What you mean on most trusted? Or you mean profitable? If you are looking for both I think Nano is one of the best option right now. Its the 1 most profitable alts since last year and the dev working hard making it more trust worthy

Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

Most trusted altcoin is an altcoin with a great company behind it. For example, Kamagames is an IT company founded in 2010 with 250 people in staff and $57M in annual revenue and 100M users. The company had just launched its KGT token sale.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:36:34 AM

Altcoin is included in the top 10, I think that is trustworthy and will benefit you if you are able to manage it.
Altcoin can provide benefits if we can manage it well, although many suggest the best altcoins, if we cannot manage it, then it is not the benefits we get but losses. All of this depends on us in making altcoins that can be profitable.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
reshefcedex

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

What you mean on most trusted? Or you mean profitable? If you are looking for both I think Nano is one of the best option right now. Its the 1 most profitable alts since last year and the dev working hard making it more trust worthy

Again, I think this is a matter of how you define "trustworthy"...just being a solid coin might not be enough to gain trust, there have to be other factors in it.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

Again, I think this is a matter of how you define "trustworthy"...just being a solid coin might not be enough to gain trust, there have to be other factors in it.

You might be right that its not really enough to trust some coin with just being solid coin but Bitcoin is also not in that criteria since we don't really know the faces behind it.

Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

If you want to buy altcoins and do not know what to choose, then open CMC and learn the first 10-50 coins, see the experience, the goals of the team, the ideas of the projects. Already have ready-made products. Assess the prospects for growth and stability. Always use your mind in your choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: