Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:38:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3579 times)
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

I usually invest in altcoins that proven themselves well during long period of time at the market. As a rule, I check the top list of them and read reviews on forums. As for the new altcoins, that were just released, I read about their background, developers etc. and then decide if they are reliable or no to invest in.

KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:24:42 PM

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
These are my most trusted and the potential coins for the long term:-

(eos, eth, ripple, ecc, nem)
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

I usually trust altcoins which have proven themselves to be good and lucrative. My most trusted altcoins are Ethereum,  litecoin, Neo and ripple.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

never trust one coins, there are many coins that you can choose. you should move from one good coin to anothers good coins
it can make you become rich. it is different if you just hope from one coin

akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
in most cases, you just need to undestand whats best for you personally, but since you've asked...well, my list of heroes consists of ada, neo, waves, dash, eos. enjoy Wink

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

If you really need a coin that is trusted and guarantees the value of your investment, you should consider any of the stable coins.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

Projects are very a lot in this system main result stability it's a price. A reliable token doesn't drop so much in price in the red market.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
If you want a trusted altcoin it is better to pick on top 20 altcoin in coinmarketcap. Those altcoin are the usual trusted altcoin in the market but you also need to make your own research because each one of us have our own description of a trusted coin.
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

I think everyone will agree with this opinion, to get profitable coins you can use coinmarketcap as a reference to see the top 10 altcoins. Besides that, in my opinion the most profitable coin is ethereum and ripple, because I think both have good technology and prospects in the future

MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

The best altcoins to trust, I think it's Cardano and NEO. It is for these altcoins is a strong company and a lot of money.
These projects have set themselves specific goals to which they are going. Though small steps, but go.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

Invest in the project that secured big investment so it will be able to use funds for developing of the platform,mvp and also for hiring people and developers and for marketing.After that search for good usecase for the future , and check social media for nice community
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:02:23 AM

For me ethereum is still the most trusted altcoins here in the cruptocurrency world. Ripple had surpassed ethereum for the secoond largets coinin terms of market this year but only for a short period only. Trusted means it can last for a for long time that it will not die with simple reasons. Trusted means the technology behind it is continually upgrading for better performance. I will go for ethereum.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:13:15 AM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

Trust is something you need to earn. I would be hesitant to fully trust any new or establishing coin (unless you have good reason to). This is where you need to educate yourself and learn about who is behind the coin, the technology, developers, roadmap, whitepaper and so on. If something smells fishy, or is too good to be true it often is. Research is your best friend.
If you are not research minded and want to trust in a coin, go for the established, proven coins that seem to have long term development strategies. Like any investment marketplace there will be fly by-night operations, so be savvy, be cool and stay saucy Smiley
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:51:18 AM

I think, every person have their own favorite coin. But my favorite coins are Wanchain (WAN), Icon (ICX), Elastos (ELA), RavenCoin (RVN) and off course Ethereum. Hope that altcoin will have good year in 2019
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:07:49 AM

Top 20 are trusted (ex. Dogecoin and Bytebtc).
The best: ONT (great NEO killer that is now becomes more popular in Asia) and Komodo (great platform with breakthrough ideas, that is not rated according ideas and technologies (underestimated))

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:49:45 AM

According to me, the most trusted altcoins are ethereum litecoin and ripple.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:59:31 AM

My choice would be Metamorph, that coins is rising significantly in the last few week, and until today, It does look to keep on climbing with a few dropping and up again.
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:20:25 AM

According to me, the most trusted altcoins are ethereum litecoin and ripple.
I believe in Altcoin ethereum, because ethereum can make us profitable, and as a shortcut to get bitcoin. ethereum holds sequence 2 under bitcoin. as a long term, this is not easy, you must really be patient to get profit
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:29:40 AM

My personal preference for altcoin investment at the moment is to pick on any of the top 25 established coins from coinmarketcap and simply sit on them and wait for a recovery. Beyond that, I am looking at some of the new breed of coins that are backing working projects and can simplify crypto involvement for the masses.
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:45:32 AM

My personal preference for altcoin investment at the moment is to pick on any of the top 25 established coins from coinmarketcap and simply sit on them and wait for a recovery. Beyond that, I am looking at some of the new breed of coins that are backing working projects and can simplify crypto involvement for the masses.
investing in altcoin must definitely choose the best coin from the amount of Altcoin, because Altcoin is not all good, you must be smart in choosing it. choose good quality with great and convincing potential in the future. believe the market will soon rise and grow better, so that it will be profitable in the future you can make big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: