Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:45:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3569 times)
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:46:16 AM

For me the most trusted and profitable altcoins are Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin. These coins has a potential to make a good profit and also it is good to invest in long term or sometimes in short term. And if you are not satisfied, you may go to coinmarketcap to see all the different coins that is trusted and profitable.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:35:17 AM

For me the most trusted and profitable altcoins are Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin. These coins has a potential to make a good profit and also it is good to invest in long term or sometimes in short term. And if you are not satisfied, you may go to coinmarketcap to see all the different coins that is trusted and profitable.
Ripple is no doubt one of the most trusted because it has its own movement and it's not dependent on bitcoin.
Just recently we witness a ripple pump and that happens on the bearish market so if I am investing for long term, I would always choose Ripple to be part of my portfolio.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

the most trusted altcoins are Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, wave and Altcoin that have emerged since 2017, if you are looking for an altcoin that I just think you need to see there are marketing strategies and the validity smart contracts, and the collaboration between the first coins appears

hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

I would rather recomend you to but bitcoin. On this market nobody knows how long all altcoin will be falling. But if you want to buy only alts, you can open coinmarketcap and buy top 20 coins.
But I want to add some coins. For example,
AELF, NPXS and KIN I hold them
Yes, I agree with you. Almost of coins in top 20 are reliable. Just holding some of them and we will have profit. If you want to be safety, BTC is the best choice. But if you want a big profit, I think these coins are really worth for investing ETH, NEO, EOS, XLM, LTC, ADA, ETC
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

For me the most trusted coin is Bitcoin. But it does not mean I do not invest in another perspective and strong coins like Ethereum, Cardano, EOS, Stellar, Neo, PundiX etc.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

You should take in considerations, the things that you already used at the present. I recommend that you should trust ETH since I believe in its capability and flexibility when it comes to the digital transactions. It is also profitable since its transaction speed is good, you can manage your transactions even more faster.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

I trust only those coins that are in the TOP-10 by capitalization. It seems to me that these coins are the most reliable and can give a good profit.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

Ethereum is probably the most trusted altcoins there is right now. That Is simply because it has the higest market cap and the biggest community of users, holders and developers. If I had to trust a coin by its development team, and it's team in general as well as its safety, I would say that electroneum might now, has my trust. Big project, serious team, open and transparent project, good tech. I trust this one more than many other crypto proojects

thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:32:58 PM

Most trusted altcoin is... it's not hard to tell that, it is Ethereum :v
Beside, I recommend CMT, because we can see they work so hard for their mainnet and their ecosystem.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

The last time I'm most confident ico especially airwire. It is a masternode project that I think is very robust because of the projects they developed. I believe there will be great returns with great surprises very soon.

I also think that Ethereum has great prospects. At the moment, the price has fallen heavily on it, but it will definitely increase after the good news about the increase in network bandwidth.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

Most trusted alternative coin for me is Ethereum.
there are so many trusted coin in the community but i am holding only some of them.
I do have some ETH and LYL o secure my future.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

The most trusted Altcoin to date is Ethereum because everyone is still using it and more and more users of Ethereum. I haven't found more to believe.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

I think the most trusted altcoin right now will be Ripple. Ripple has already stand beyond our imaginations. It's appearance has cause alot of alts to be surpassed and set below it. It has already become the number coin in cryptocurrency and might able to pull over bitcoin.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
The best way to find good altcoin is to follow the team of succesful projects. Projects that actually work. Like NEO, Bancor, EOS. Follow the team and watch their new future ICOs.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

There is thousands of cryptocoins here in cryptocurrency and it's hard for you to know what is more trusted altcoins. And for me ethereum because that coin will increase for sure in the future. You can try to make your own research to know what coin is most trusted to invest your money.
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

Hmm... trusted altcoins. I will say for me the most trusted altcoin is Ethereum. I'm using it every single day, in trading, investing in ICO or simply buying/selling new tokens.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

Top 20 for me is enough trusted, but i believe in eth the most, it simply because vitalik is already a richman, and he still not giving any signal of dumping when eth hit all time high last year
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Top 20 for me is enough trusted, but i believe in eth the most, it simply because vitalik is already a richman, and he still not giving any signal of dumping when eth hit all time high last year
For me I only trust ethereum in where the second potential coin in crypto ,I believe this coin can having more gainings due to it's market continue to grow day by day.In fact ,the most reliable coin to buy with investors.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

The best strategy is not to ask for advice, but to seek information yourself. Most people will advise based on their interests.
If my opinion is important to you, then it is better to buy currencies from the top 20.
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

You must know that everything is risky, especially in situations like this. but if you want to try investing you should do research and analysis. and if you have large capital you can choose bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: