Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3580 times)
malicoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

i think  EOS  ehterium and ripple   are  those  to  which   you  can   trust  but  not  for sure  because  i  search  those  top  ones  and  then  the  new  ones  and there  are some  good  new  coins  but  i need  a little  more  research before investing .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

Trust is relative as far as cryptocurrency is concern,  but you can look out for important factors that show how established and stable a coin is.  You could start looking at the capitalisation,  to daily volume and liquidity. 

kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

All the coins I think relatively up and down a price. And for coins which I believe was a coin that is in a list of the best coins. Established coin and have big volume. And like BTC, ETH, LTC, and BCH are coins that can deliver profits. But in trading, we have to be patient and always monitor price conditions.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

This is not the time to suggest or pinpoint those coins that has a potential in in the future. Some of them have future in accordance of the market.  Right time will give you a possible coins but for this time i prefer btc and eth.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

In my opinion, everyone should figure out which coins he likes more or how he can trust, and for this you need to conduct your own observation of the coins!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

This is not the time to suggest or pinpoint those coins that has a potential in in the future. Some of them have future in accordance of the market.  Right time will give you a possible coins but for this time i prefer btc and eth.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best Altcoins that are able to rise and grow well, Ethereum will help with Bitcoin deficiencies and if you choose both, you will get big profits. there is still good and potential Altcoin, but it all depends on which one they prefer which one they think will be profitable, but not easy to believe in new coins because it's not all good.
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

i  think  for  nowadays  the   most  trusted   alcoin  is   litecoin   becauase of  its  potenatial  but  you  have  to  make  your  own decision  becausemaybe it  doesnt suit you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

Most trusted altcoin i give it to ethereum is a promising coin i rely on them , ethereum is the first coin i will invest in.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
fortnite

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

to  tell  the  truth  i  don  t  trust any  of  the  altcoins  because none  of  them  are  stable i  mean  you can  not predict what  will happen  with  it but  i  search  for  those  which  are at  the  top.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:58:56 AM

based on current market conditions it is quite difficult to determine which coins are reliable and good to buy, because crypto is in a state of collapsing or almost all coins have decreased in price coupled with a coindition that is still deteriorating until now.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

For me, a quality of a trusted altcoin has an experienced team and does not make many excuses so they can extend their delayed roadmap.
 One of them is Xrp and Eos that are consistent working to make the coin suitable for every circumstances in the future.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

There are no trusted altcoins because when you are investing in a coin you are always running some kind of risk of losing your money but if you are looking for the best choices of altcoins to invest in then I would advise you to look no further than the top five altcoins in the market.They have the biggest projects and the highest amount of investor base backing them

dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

I wouldn't trust altcoins in General. Even my favorite Cardano started to publish something strange, although I keep it for quite a long period.

dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:42:34 PM

These are suggested my list of trusted coins.
1.  Neo.
2.  Cardano.
3.  Qtum.
4.  Nano.
5.  IOTA.
6.  Nem.
7.  EOS.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

I think it depends relatively much on where you see something trustworthy, and I believe everyone has a category for it, but for me a good altcoin might be Ripple and Stellar, but going back to each individual's opinion would not be the same. maybe we can only argue, and Achain can also be something better than now
I agree on you mate, it does not mean you love everything in altcoin. All I can say each opiniom of a person always vary to the standing of each coins. Well Altcoin has its own function and it runs in the community even in a very simple way and that is the reason why some people gain in a simple way.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
My top trusted altcoins are Ripple, EOS, Dash, Dogecoin and Waves. I have surprisingly omitted Ethereum because I no longer have a good feeling about it. I don't know Vitalik's real plan for the currency.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

I wouldn't trust altcoins in General. Even my favorite Cardano started to publish something strange, although I keep it for quite a long period.

we cannot fully trust Altcoin because every Altcoin has the potential to fall, including Cardano, ETH, and others. even Bitcoin has the potential to fall so we only use every condition and moment. if you make a profit then my advice is to sell it as soon as possible even though the coin is good.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

we cannot fully trust Altcoin because every Altcoin has the potential to fall, including Cardano, ETH, and others. even Bitcoin has the potential to fall so we only use every condition and moment. if you make a profit then my advice is to sell it as soon as possible even though the coin is good.
It is absolutely true that every bitcoin can fall like any coin in the cryptocurrency market. But I would not want to give an example of etherium among the listed coins, because if the etherium falls, then almost all cryptocurrencies of the cryptocurrency market will fall. Based on this, I do not even want to assume this.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

There is no another option Without view coinmarketcap. Best website to view all crypto coin and token.
Most likely altcoin is Litecoin, Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Ripple and the most trusted bitcoin. Bitcoin actually for big investor who want to make him rich. Bitcoin holder are happy always. Because its king crypto coin and it can convert to any other coin.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:37:30 PM

Horizen is over 1,5 years old with over 50 people in the team and a strong development behind the scene. It's one of the most promising and decentralized network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: