Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3580 times)
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:32:38 PM

Ethereum I think that coin is the most profitable and the most potential to be made an investment, there is no doubt about this coin, immediately buy ethereum and invest your ethereum
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

So, I just think, that you should to be very careful with low cost altcoins to have a trust with them. Just work with more higher alts and all will be good. In my opinion, the Ethereum is neccessary altcoin in 2019.

dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

There are many trusted altcoin in cryptocurrency. But in my opinion, the coins that seem most trustworthy are:
  Ethereum
  litecoin
  Monero
  Ripple
  Waves
These coins are the most reliable coins in the current market. If you invest in these coins, hope you'll benefit.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

I just have a really trust only for three altcoins in market. There are Ethereum, Litecoin and XRP. But it only for holding. Other coins I'd pefer to use.

nwanne

Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

Though it is hard to suggest coins because no one can claim to trust a coin because anything can happen, it's just life, but for me at the moment, I still believe in bitcoin and ethereum for now.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

Though it is hard to suggest coins because no one can claim to trust a coin because anything can happen, it's just life, but for me at the moment, I still believe in bitcoin and ethereum for now.
recently, Bitcoin trust has decreased slightly, because in the market its relevance wants to be the best. But regarding ethereal I have a different opinion, namely, it was considered the most promising investment and therefore made deposits into this coin more than 50 percent of my funds.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Recently, the trust for bitcoin has declined because of the recent decreased in the price on the crypto market now so its better to move to altcoins. The most trusted altcoins I recommend is ripple and litecoin because they have bright future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

Well, the first one is of course ETH. Besides it I always recommend Ripple, Litecoin and EOS. The most trusted altcoins are all top 20.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

First clear your doubts by doing your research like what kind of products are you interested in like which target market area are you interested in to make investment. Cryptocurrency are growing in many sectors like finance, fundraising platform, blockchain infrastructure, protocols, healthcare, real estate, Exchange platform, AI and robotics etc. Out of this finance, blockchain infrastructure and exchange category projects have good records of giving profits on investment. Presently my eyes is on the Zilliqa blockchain (ZIL) because they are coming up with the mainnet and have already completed its testnet successfully achieving transaction of 2400 TPS by implementing sharding technology.

BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

Dont trust. Verify. Words to live by.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

Among all the coins in the market, I chose Eidoo, Universa for example. These coins, seemed to me, very reliable. The process of coins selecting is always very difficult, good luck in your search.
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

First clear your doubts by doing your research like what kind of products are you interested in like which target market area are you interested in to make investment. Cryptocurrency are growing in many sectors like finance, fundraising platform, blockchain infrastructure, protocols, healthcare, real estate, Exchange platform, AI and robotics etc. Out of this finance, blockchain infrastructure and exchange category projects have good records of giving profits on investment. Presently my eyes is on the Zilliqa blockchain (ZIL) because they are coming up with the mainnet and have already completed its testnet successfully achieving transaction of 2400 TPS by implementing sharding technology.

Yes ı think same. I think zilliqa will be very valuble in the future.  Their team is really strong and their testnet will be ready in 2019 Q1. It will be excited. You can invest zil neo ethereum and deepbrain chain. There projects are my favourites. I think you already know about neo and eth but maybe you need to do some resarch about zil and deepbrain chain. I am sure you will like it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ejhayehm

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:28:28 PM

Of course the most trusted will be the top ones, such as ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS. I have no time to research all of them, just the top 30. And I think the most profitable maybe EHT, NEO, EOS or XLM. So I'm investing just in these 4 coins.
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:32:57 PM

if you are confused in choosing which coin is good then you can see it on COINMARKETCAP, there is a list of the top 100 coins and it is not made carelessly, the data is valid and can be trusted therefore you can choose it from everything there, first see the source , inventory and volume, then determine which one you will choose

vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:35:14 PM

Cryptomarkette has many altcoins that will actually fail between the top 100 crypto currencies. I think I have the chance to be successful with the Ethereum platform if the altcoin is competing. Searching for the most reliable altcoins often does not lead to the desired result.

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:36:19 AM

Now there are a very large number of promising projects, but among all their diversity I have chosen for myself one project - Etheera. This project attracted me primarily because there is a combination of small capitalization And a very active team. Over the last month, the project token received a listing on 7 exchanges. And its price every day continue to grow. But at the same time it remains quite low compared to the level of ICO price.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:45:20 AM

Now there are a very large number of promising projects, but among all their diversity I have chosen for myself one project - Etheera. This project attracted me primarily because there is a combination of small capitalization And a very active team. Over the last month, the project token received a listing on 7 exchanges. And its price every day continue to grow. But at the same time it remains quite low compared to the level of ICO price.
I also like the Etheera project. I invested in it about two weeks ago and during this time the price of the token has almost doubled. I am sure that this is only the beginning of further growth.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:41:50 AM

I also like the Etheera project. I invested in it about two weeks ago and during this time the price of the token has almost doubled. I am sure that this is only the beginning of further growth.
Let's see and I hope it's not only a pump and dump action like what we have witness to other coins.
It's my first time to know this coin but I don't like the volume, in addition, no good exchange are listing it yet.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

The most trusted altcoins for me is ethereum especially that I earned lots of profits from investing it last year so I expect a lot to hold it so I still buying and holding ethereum until the time that the bull runs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:37:30 AM

It is not a question of trust, it is question of possibility to overcome the dark times of market. In such terms, I am completely sure that BTC will make it through.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: