Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:57:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3578 times)
steve57

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

for newbie like me it is difficult to trust and invest in altcoins we need lot of experience to judge and track altcoins although top altcoins we can invest , but there are many altcoins listing every month those with less volumes are difficult to trust and invest
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

I think that of those projects that today have very serious opportunities for investing, there are still old projects that were really interesting and had a community interest, so just look in the direction of those projects.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

For me personally, this is alts: xlm, 0x. These are my favorite alts, which brought a small profit, compared to the rest of the alts, which caused a loss

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

Most trusted altcoin where many altcoin have good price and never drop at lower price, maybe I can suggest you to buy and invest at ethereum or ripple altcoin, I think both altcoin have good to take profit and have much benefit by holding.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

For me, if you are looking for trusted altcoins, you should look at the top of the coinmarketcap. This altcoins had been there for too long and has huge trading volume. Most investors and traders trust them because they believe that it has a long-term potential.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

my top five are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Bitcoin cash, and GPT. This coins have been around, specially Ethereum who had been dump for the last couple of months which I think has a potential to grow in price even further. Well, GPT already has a product and things that are done that will attract investors so it is in my list.
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
my advice if you want to choose an altcoin with big profits, choose a list of coins in top 5 CMC. because the higher the order the better
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

Those, which capitalization is really high, might be trusted, because their capitalization is the sign of a big interest from the crypto society and customers

yes that's one of the main factors that marked a successful crypto in the field of interest, the top 15 in CMC became the determinant, but from my favorite crypto TRX and EOS

I think ethereum and NEO are more fantastic and promising than EOS, I'm not interested in EOS and TRX because of slow development, Ethereum and NEO are 2 coins that are worth investing in now.
NEO is not having a lot of demands right now. So many people are looking for a new option to replace NEO because it lacks of development progress. I guess the decision by PBOC has been giving a big impact to the development progress of NEO platform. It looks like this company lack of marketing to promote its platform.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

I like a coin like Bitcoin Cash. Since birth, the currency has been subject to serious criticism. Most claimed that the creators stole the ideas of the main bitcoin and decided to make money on it. But the cryptocurrency has overcome all difficulties and continues to grow steadily.
If the problems in the Bitcoin network will not disappear in the near future, users as an alternative option will choose Bitcoin Cash, where transactions are processed much faster. Against this background, the volume of the domestic market will increase, and the cost will grow.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

i think it base on many things to us can trust the altcoins in the world of crypto, but some altcoin in the top 10 you can hold them, because they have a big volume, and it is used and trasaction by many people in the crypto world
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
my advice if you want to choose an altcoin with big profits, choose a list of coins in top 5 CMC. because the higher the order the better

I have chosen it but it can't be done to ensure the project will have a big advantage and end smoothly until it reaches hardcap. Many projects have not been very successful this year.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
Bitcoin and Ehereum are the best coin and most profitable and believable from beginning. If I invest, I will choose few coins such as- BTC, ETH, EOS, USDT, XMR, LTC. If anyone choose more, you can find out top 20 coins from marketcap.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:52:43 PM

Always invest money according to the some rules because it is necessary to know about the coin history and project. What is the market cap of the coin if that is low don't invest And token supply also matter in this case. In the coinmarketcap.com website, you can choose some top fifty coins are currently trading in the market. This is best way to invest in most trusted coins.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

Cryptocurrency market is establishing very fast and many up and down are coming daily. Here are many most trusted coins are where we can invest and every body have different experience and opinion to advise. Rdd, Ethereum, Tron, Sia ,Xvg,Lumen, are the best choice to invest. Which may take a fast grwoth very shortly.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Now I think that it is necessary to turn to coins with little-known increase potential from known coins. because others are really cumbersome about updating.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

You need to do some research about some altcoins that you want to go with.Research how the coin is going last two months or last year.
Till now these are the trusted altcoins
1 ETH
2 BCH
3 LTC
4 XMR
5 DASH
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

No doubt that is ETH, you can say that Ripple is a good alt, or EOS too, but none has the experience and confidence of people like ethereum, every month proves itself and continues to innovate, that's why it is the first altcoin in the market and although it has good competition, will continue being so for a while longer.
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

Most would say ETH because it is still the top Altcoin. Yet some with greater future are emerging such as EOS Monero and Ripple, that me and even some of my friends invested in, as those have a good quality in market hence buy those and you wouldn't regret holding it for future trades.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

Despite the fact that many people love top coins, I have a slightly different opinion about which coins can give real profit. In this respect, I really like the Etheera project. Token ETA. I believe that such projects are capable of bringing a very large number of X's compared to top-coins.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Doge never make you dissapoint for sure. You know that doge range price between 20-120 satoshi that make everyone can counting how much the risk if they buy doge. Ya I know that doge movement very slowly but its never lost the holder. I know you thinking about price, so I suggest you what I'm seeing.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: