Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3578 times)
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

biggest mistake - its ur question here....while you in crypto, don't listen to any suggestions. u should search, read and learn personally. yeah a lot of trusted and bright minds are sitting here, but all of suggestions can mix up ur head and thoughts.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

Quarkchain and Fantom look good in my opinion, they have trustfull teams and still small capitalization for blockchains.
Quarkchain and Fantom are good, but it takes a long time to prove that they are trustworthy altcoin. It's too early for us to compare it with the top altcoin at the moment

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Agree with Kay94 about the coins. They are popular and well-known. Another indicator of trust is that the coin is supported by all popular cryptocurrency exchanges like CEX or Coinbase. If you can easily buy it or exchange for another major coin (https://cex.io/eth-btc), then it's definitely the case.
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

ETH, BTC, BCH, XRP are the top altcoins, if they buy and hold, they will never lose, so I think we should look and reconsider, we should not invest in Other risky altcoin.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks
I always love XRP ,EThereum,XLM .I think those coin are trusted coin on crypto world .They have own developed great platform So that i love to hold and trade with this coin as well.So i want to prefer you to hold those coin i believe you will get profited.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:25:21 PM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

Quarkchain and Fantom look good in my opinion, they have trustfull teams and still small capitalization for blockchains.
Quarkchain and Fantom are good, but it takes a long time to prove that they are trustworthy altcoin. It's too early for us to compare it with the top altcoin at the moment

Trusted Altcoin in this period was the Ethereum. in fact not only be Ethereum trusted coins this year alone, the year before the Ethereum has many developments won the trust of many people. so relying on these coins are very profitable in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

I have tried to trust some altcoins, but in the end there is no result, many projects look perfect, but it eventually disappears, so I suggest you don't trust any altcoin!
maybe you are just pursuing ambition, I suggest you follow it not only want to earn as expected you want to get rich immediately, many here experience not matching the price after being present in the market and having to wait a long time until finally those of you who feel the end of 2017 already paid off.

donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

Asides the popular coins like ethereum, Neo, Ripple, stellar and so on, other coins with working products are worthy of hold. Some of the examples of a few I hold are Quarkchain, hydro, Multiven. Semex

raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

If you want to invest in the most trusted altcoin Then I would advise you to invest in the top 20 coins. Because all these altcoins are very protensial and very popular. You can easily get good profits if you invest .

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:27:28 PM

for me to see a trusted coin, can be seen from the coinmarketcap, at least the top 20 in cmc is a coin that has good potential in the future. but for me, altcoin has a future and good prospects are ETH and XLM, because in my opinion the two coins have a lot of communities

Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

In my opinion, what is included in a trusted coin is a coin included in the top ten coins in the crypto currency market. Among the top ten coins, I would prefer ethereum and ripple. In my opinion, the two coins have a potential future because I myself have felt the benefits. Ethereum is an almost perfect crypto currency coin because almost all the advantages are in ethereum. Through ethereum, we can also create a blockchain-based project by hitching on the ethereum blockchain. While the ripple, I feel the benefits of the transaction speed that is on the coin. This ripple greatly facilitates my work because I can do many transactions at the same time in just a few minutes with stability even when hardforks occur.

▔▔▔▔▔
kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

market capitalization is growing, despite the fall of the top currencies, now the most stable coins of the average level, XLM, ADA, TRX, QTUM, CND.
It is likely that they will go up first

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

If you want to invest in the most trusted altcoin Then I would advise you to invest in the top 20 coins. Because all these altcoins are very protensial and very popular. You can easily get good profits if you invest .
if all altcoins are bought and sold appropriately in the moment, I think all coins are also potentially profitable. but by investing in a coin in the top 20, at least the coin is protected from the possibility of a scam

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Among the many crypto coins, of course, we will choose among the many we see and believe that our personal choices will always be the best for now and so on.
so was my response

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

To be able to find out the potential of the coins you have, you need to investigate them in full from your coins. Can be done through analyzing charts of the development of coins from time to time. If the coin is able to maintain its existence and popularity amid a market situation that is bad like this, and coins able to provide development that can support coins have a community growth. That can be a reference for trusting coins.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:16:38 PM

only bitcoin that I trust 100%
it is not easy to trust coins originating from ico because everything can happen if you manage to hold up to 50% of the total supply

STUDENTCOIN