Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted altcoins?  (Read 3569 times)
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

I think at the moment worth investing in such coins as Ripple, EOS, Ethereum, Bitcoin, ADA, OMG, BitcoinCash. These coins in my opinion are among the best at the moment and they are also the most stable.

kalashnikovski

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

Trust and altcoins are disparate things. You can guess and predict the growth of a particular coin, but to trust some I would not.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
I wouldn't give any specific currency because that's totally all for you to decide. But I will give some tips as to what to look for.

You need to identify currencies which are undervalued. Meaning, look for currencies that have a relatively low market cap and a low supply. Now this will tell you that these currencies are not at the top 10 list. Now this is more of a long term investment because you would most probably need to hold these currencies until they start gaining significant value.

Another thing you can do is look for currencies that are at an uptrend or in other words, those which are currently being pumped. This is the right time to enter. And then exit immediately when dumping or downtrend starts. This is more of short term.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:01:37 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 03:52:38 PM by Denreal

So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks
If you are looking for a coin that can be trusted, you should visit the top 100 coins on cmc, but to now choose the most trusted, this would be difficult to achieve something.
Also, prices of coins are currently low, so you have the opportunity of investing in good numbers of altcoins, although you need to be selective.
I would suggest you consider XLM and XYO.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

I think at the moment worth investing in such coins as Ripple, EOS, Ethereum, Bitcoin, ADA, OMG, BitcoinCash. These coins in my opinion are among the best at the moment and they are also the most stable.

Since price has falling it is also good to invest in the coins you mention above. We all know prices are unpredictable so the best on this is invest only on what we can afford to buy. Prices swing to low and high buy altcoins that is promising coin.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:07:54 PM

No one can actually tell because in cryptos anything can happen, but in my own opinion, I will suggest bitcoin and ethereum, these two coins are the most popular accepted coins in the globe.

cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

Right now I am still investing in Dropil coin. I make investment on this coin for a longer period of time already. And it never ceased to amazed me with its monthly revenue shares just by lending drops token to the platform. And they have a solid and legit team that is working around to give daily updates on the project.

brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

Given the current situation in the market, any coin from the top 100 is able to make a profit x5. But this market capitalization should reach $800 billion If to speak about a specific coin, I would have added to the portfolio of BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, TRX, EOS, ZRX, QTUM.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

Don't trust any altcoins including bitcoins instead trust real entities like metals and real estate which has atleast volume and occupy space in real life.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

I used to think that Ethereum is the most trustworthy altcoin, but now it also makes me lose money every day, so I suggest you don't believe in any encryption, including bitcoin!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:20:09 AM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

Stick with the famous ones. Your reference should be the top 10 alt coins in the market today. But for me, if I were to buy an alt coin in the market that I really trust, it's going to be ethereum. Ethereum is fairly priced but it's just as demanded as bitcoins since it has a lot of alt coins to trade to.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:26:21 AM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

in my opinion all coins listed on coinmarketcap.com are trustworthy coins, so if you want to invest in cryptocurrency and are afraid if the coins you invest cannot be trusted then I suggest you to open coinmarketcap.com and my advice is you better to invest in top 100 cryptocurrency because it is more safer (the risk is small) than you invest in altcoin which is not top 100 cryptocurrency.

Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

if I am an altcoin that has good prospects that I use that is having a rising trend and good in ico.
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:50:53 AM

It helps me a lot
Thanks

I consider that there is no reliable tokens in the modern market, because market is very unstable and value changes too fast and you cannot drag it.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

there are so many people to buy altcoins to invest in it for a long time and it's certainly not easy to wait it's something extraordinary for those who invest.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

The most trusted altcoins are those that are holding a great marketing campaign and that already have a working product. Without these two components, a coin could be perspective but nobody know how long it would take for such a coin to succeed.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

If you are planning to invest in alt coins. First you need to identify your needs and requirements. Whether you want to invest for long term or short term. I personally believe in long term investments. Because long term investments are more stable and profitable than short term holdings. Before selecting any alt coin you must do know about its past trends, market cap. ETH , EOS and Dash are my fav coins.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

There are more than 1500 coins available in cryptos. You cannot do research on each and every coin. Out of these all coins most of the coins are shit coins. Do remember one thing everybody will give you different options. Smart way to choose coins to invest is always refer coinmarketcap website, where you will get detailed information about all coins. Secondly you can choose your coins by referring top 10 alt coins.
abufragile

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

There are coins that are not in the Top 10 or Top 100 but still they are worth more than some in the top.
DeepOnion is currently undervalued despite the fact its tech and functionality is more interesting and promising than few of the top coins.
Really strong community and commited developers !
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

I would say that most of the altcoins can be trusted, including Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar Lumens, Litecoins and Waves. These are decentralized currencies and not ponzi schemes. But there are some shady cryptos out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: