Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:22:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Late to Invest in Cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2647 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:41:38 PM

I think it's not yet too late to invest in crypto currency because I also think that even though the crypto currencies market value is going down spiral I also believe that its market value would soon rise up so now is the right moment to invest in crypto currencies while you can still afford to buy as many crypto currencies as you can.
There are still many opportunities that might occur and even as you mentioned that the price is still likely to increase. Besides that there are still many jobs that we can do. The crypto world is vast and we can take advantage of every opportunity that exists. The important thing is we have a will and we are also required to have great curiosity. This is what will help us to be able to adapt and utilize the world of crypto as a source of income.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:11:38 PM

To invest in crypto is never too late impact, this is the moment that you are waiting for, the bear still taking over the driver seat but first of all, you must study the different principle in investing to ensure that your investment will not drown into the deepest sea and embrace the volatility nature of crypto.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

I think it's not yet too late to invest in crypto currency because I also think that even though the crypto currencies market value is going down spiral I also believe that its market value would soon rise up so now is the right moment to invest in crypto currencies while you can still afford to buy as many crypto currencies as you can.
There are still many opportunities that might occur and even as you mentioned that the price is still likely to increase. Besides that there are still many jobs that we can do. The crypto world is vast and we can take advantage of every opportunity that exists. The important thing is we have a will and we are also required to have great curiosity. This is what will help us to be able to adapt and utilize the world of crypto as a source of income.
Very Right  you friend what you say, it's never too late to invest, if there is a will and determination, while there is a chance,
use the best time possible, because the market conditions in my opinion have started to recover, this is the right time to invest.
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:49:48 PM

I don't think it's too late to invest in crypto. I'm very bullish about it that it would eventually replace fiat as the main payment method. As a matter of fact, now is the best time to bag some of every good coins. Study very well your investment plan and remember to have a well-thought and properly diversified portfolio. If you're a hundred percent sure about your bets, be firm on hodling, don't be swayed by a lot of FUDs, and someday you'll surely reap.

a lot of people here give a good statements in crypto investments,,
and this is a big sign if many people believe crypto is the best opportunities right now

for the OP, you are not too late to get started with crypto investments  Wink

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

It is a good time to start your investments because many coins are down with their prices and you can buy more coins than in privious periods

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

in my opinion right now is the best time to start investing in cryptocurrencies because we all know that crypto prices are experiencing a very significant price decline in the past few months, and I'm sure the price will soon improve, especially if there is approval from the SEC regarding the bitcoin ETF
Even it is the right to invest in cryptocurrencies still do not ever put all your egg in one basket because cryptocurrencies is very unpredictable and the price is always change. Before you engaging in this kind of investment you need to be patience because it will help to make much income. Just start to invest now for your better future.
Exactly. You should invest but don’t put all your egg in one basket even though you know crypto can bring you a very large benefit, but it's completely unpredictable. Actually when it comes to cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is a case in point, is consider as a great prospective field, thus it goes without saying that it will lead you to a better life. Yep, it’s never too late to enter this market, but you should remeber that the sooner you come to this market, the better life you can reach in the near future. Especially, if you want to reap a large fruits, you should build a wealth of knowledge, experience as well as skill  which are important key factors that extremely necessary while you are in crypto market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
taekwondoma

Activity: 140

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:23:12 AM

I think this is the right time when market prices are falling and going down a lot. Buying and keeping Altcoins and buying Bitcoin will probably be ideal for us.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

nobody is late, you can invest now because the time is right.
the value of coins is down all good opportunities to buy at dip.
and also a lot of new ico coins that are popping up so that it adds to your variation to invest.
but if you are a beginner you should buy BTC and ETH only.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

I don't think so, because in my opinion there are still a lot of surprises in the world of crytocurrency, and you can also see examples as your reference, when the initial launch of bitcoin and now about the price, it can be very out there you have to be more patient to get the benefits according to your hope.

Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

For me today is not to late to invest in crypto also, since everyday there's new cryptocurrency being listed in market that has a value so affordable to invest only if your lucky to pick. On the other side its too late to invest on this already mooning crypto like eth and btc in my own opinion only.
I would even say that now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. the market is in the final stages of correction and will soon start to grow
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

Not. precisely in my opinion now when the market is declining it will be a new thing and also an opportunity to be able to restart investment in your portfolio to get great results

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

I think that we are at the initial stage of development in this industry. I think that the turn will be at the end of the year and you will regain hope !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Investing in crypto is a good opportunity to have a good future. One good decision if you are interested in investing in crypto and this is able to provide more value even though the price in the market is not stable.
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

It is exactly the high time to do that! My advise to invest only in project with solid idea behind. My advise is Aeron! They are making a perfect giveaway to the community to celebrete a 1 year anniversary ! https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641  Dont miss it
karlos_545

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

It is exactly the high time to do that! My advise to invest only in project with solid idea behind. My advise is Aeron! They are making a perfect giveaway to the community to celebrete a 1 year anniversary ! https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641  Dont miss it
Like the projects that say Thank you to its communities. Glad to know how project is being developed. This airdrop and new token initiative is very generous! Will take part for sure
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

Like the projects that say Thank you to its communities. Glad to know how project is being developed. This airdrop and new token initiative is very generous! Will take part for sure
If we take a closer look at the fact how Aeron was being developed since ICO we will realize that team was following the roadmap since the end of the crowdsale and here we now – beta is ready, new CBM token giveaway is introduced, volume is growing and price will follow very soon
selskoidima

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

Most of projects are maing some kinds of partnerships, announcments etc on their anniversaries but Aeron is launching new token and distribute it as a giveaway to the community. Unexpected but cool Shocked
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

Today, we stand to evaluate the progress of Blockchain largest exponent; cryptocurrency, and to in the end see whether its Golden Age has come and gone.

https://blog.amon.tech/is-late-to-invest-in-cryptocurrencies/

I think that the Golden age will come in the next two years. The growth of investments and the beginning of regulation will be the beginning of global growth of the blockchain market.

burdalen

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

I think the most intensive development of cryptocurrencies will begin in 2020. This will be the development of a regulated industry and the replacement of Fiat money worldwide. I believe that.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

I think the most intensive development of cryptocurrencies will begin in 2020. This will be the development of a regulated industry and the replacement of Fiat money worldwide. I believe that.

So all this time, the development of cryptocurrency with so many adoptions is still not intensive?
and how or what kind of rules will be applied to bitcoin to make crypto replace fiat money?
I just feel that the development of crypto has increased considerably with the number of hard forks that have occurred and many have adopted it too, so I'm surprised if the development of crypto hasn't been intensive so far, and I'm really not sure if crypto can replace fiat money even though regulations have been implemented world for crypto.

It's never too late to invest in crypto, as we see hard fork continues and crypto development continues, so as long as crypto is still in development like this then I think we can start investing whenever, if you are sure to buy then do it and then hold it it is for long-term investment. Because to get a good profit I think it takes a long time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: