Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:15:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest  (Read 181792 times)
skeletounek

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:58:27 PM

I wouldn't call the Cryptonite (XCN) project successful. The XCN coins are worthless now (1 coin = 12 satoshi).

XCN was created in 2014, with a lot of innovative functions, and it's still working, being maintained and developed after more than 4 years.
The current price may seem low only because it was pumped by the chinese back in june 2017, up to 3000 sat and 3000 BTC daily volume.
I don't call this unsuccesfull, I call it a solid coin, showing new tech that is working as expected.
Unsuccessful is a coin being dropped by their own devs after a few months, like most of the coins that are created everyday.

Sorry, but I dont call XCN a solid coin, if there is no value of coins and there is none bigger exchange with this coin after 4 years of development. It is fine you are still developing XCN but it seems there is nothing new what this coin can offer and to be more interesting. Maybe because of this, we have now SUQA? Who knows...

Coming from a newbie account, those comments are rich ...

Remember who you are talking to when you comment in that prose, as Pallas has been in this industry longer than you can imagine, has implemented more than you can bother to research, and has done more for the OpenSource Community than you are making out. Just because he is the Lead Developer for XCN and one of the the Developers or SUQA does NOT mean he is juggling one against the other as you inferred. In fact, most of the LEGENDARY positioned 'players' in this industry are the ones you REALLY need to take into account and listen to, as these are the people that have been around and worked more INSIDE the CryptoIndustry than you could imagine. I know, I am one.

I guess it is the way Crypto is going unfortunately, with the lack of education and knowledge by those that think they know it all. Even after Pallas explained to you, you continue on your merry way to restate what you already said.

Amazing!

XCN to this day still has tech that others have yet to even scrape the surface, so when you can actually MAKE better, we would all like to see your amazing remarks about what YOU have created and whether someone berates you in the same fashion. Just be mindful that there is little in this industry that can be called your own. So when you say 'sorry', actually BE sorry and not say it for the sake of just pushing your point again, of which is pretty much moot anyway.

#crysx

Haha, my account is maybe a newbie account, but I'm here registered longer than you and in cryptoworld for long time, I only dont need to comment everything like you and respond to attacks like yours. So calm down boy.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:25:26 PM

I wouldn't call the Cryptonite (XCN) project successful. The XCN coins are worthless now (1 coin = 12 satoshi).

XCN was created in 2014, with a lot of innovative functions, and it's still working, being maintained and developed after more than 4 years.
The current price may seem low only because it was pumped by the chinese back in june 2017, up to 3000 sat and 3000 BTC daily volume.
I don't call this unsuccesfull, I call it a solid coin, showing new tech that is working as expected.
Unsuccessful is a coin being dropped by their own devs after a few months, like most of the coins that are created everyday.

Sorry, but I dont call XCN a solid coin, if there is no value of coins and there is none bigger exchange with this coin after 4 years of development. It is fine you are still developing XCN but it seems there is nothing new what this coin can offer and to be more interesting. Maybe because of this, we have now SUQA? Who knows...

Remember who you are talking to when you comment in that prose, as Pallas has been in this industry longer than you can imagine, has implemented more than you can bother to research, and has done more for the OpenSource Community than you are making out. Just because he is the Lead Developer for XCN and one of the the Developers or SUQA does NOT mean he is juggling one against the other as you inferred. In fact, most of the LEGENDARY positioned 'players' in this industry are the ones you REALLY need to take into account and listen to, as these are the people that have been around and worked more INSIDE the CryptoIndustry than you could imagine. I know, I am one.

I guess it is the way Crypto is going unfortunately, with the lack of education and knowledge by those that think they know it all. Even after Pallas explained to you, you continue on your merry way to restate what you already said.

Amazing!

XCN to this day still has tech that others have yet to even scrape the surface, so when you can actually MAKE better, we would all like to see your amazing remarks about what YOU have created and whether someone berates you in the same fashion. Just be mindful that there is little in this industry that can be called your own. So when you say 'sorry', actually BE sorry and not say it for the sake of just pushing your point again, of which is pretty much moot anyway.

#crysx

Haha, my account is maybe a newbie account, but I'm here registered longer than you and in cryptoworld for long time, I only dont need to comment everything like you and respond to attacks like yours. So calm down boy.

Boy? ...

This shows YOU as the professional you are. Longer than me? OK Smiley

You speak rubbish, yet claim fact, even though you prove nothing but your lack of experience in all you do. Boy - HA!

In layman terms, you prove nothing more than what you display. Luck is certainly not dealing you a good card here.

Have fun, and don't forget to respect pays dividends in more ways than you think.

#crysx

karlo-fan

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

How to mine SUQA with only 1 or 2 cards on my AMD rig? What is the example for bat file?
I use zjazz_amd_win64_1.1 miner.
gorkemg

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

How to mine SUQA with only 1 or 2 cards on my AMD rig? What is the example for bat file?
I use zjazz_amd_win64_1.1 miner.

Add -d 0 -d 1 to your batch file  or whatever your amd cards order like.
Newminer2018

Activity: 29

Just mining for fun

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

Amazing!

#crysx

Boy? ...

You speak rubbish, yet claim fact, even though you prove nothing but your lack of experience in all you do. Boy - HA!

In layman terms, you prove nothing more than what you display. Luck is certainly not dealing you a good card here.

Have fun, and don't forget to respect pays dividends in more ways than you think.

#crysx
Very well said....
kurniawanj

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

Yo guys. The diff really2 goes to moon even block hasnt reach 22k which will halving reward but right now its feel like getting halving already lol...
Wish suqa all the best for us. And im glad if it doesn't come to exchanger for this month at least we will reach 22k block before we enter the market
anhong
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

Yo guys. The diff really2 goes to moon even block hasnt reach 22k which will halving reward but right now its feel like getting halving already lol...
Wish suqa all the best for us. And im glad if it doesn't come to exchanger for this month at least we will reach 22k block before we enter the market

yeah starting next week I expect rewards go down with another 50%. Nethash is increasing rapidly.
JayDiCee

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

Amazing!

#crysx

Boy? ...

#crysx
Very well said....

Agreed. Poeople want to pump and dump and get rich quick but seem to forget that even bitcoin was not worth much in the beginning and its value is purely based on the trust miners/sellers/buyers have in it. But that sounds like how fiat works, a coin and paper money system based on trust.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

Suqa order books are now active at Injex.io!
Suqa's decision to be listed was successful, we have now opened the order books for trading!
Suqa has 1 active pair - SUQA_BTC

Trade here: Injex Market  - SUQA_BTC

This place is a scam.
Not responding to messages on discord,  support email is bouncing.
I tried making a withdrawl yesterday of some SUQA, and Today its not showing in my wallet, and my balance is gone.
Looks like they were waiting for enough BTC to be brought in before running.
DO NOT TRADE ON HERE.

This exchange has 0.03 BTC daily volumen 5 days ago Cheesy very small exchange.... i use not.

I hope everyone has received the warning.  Injex is nothing more than cyber vandalism.  you may get lucky and get a few coins but if you risk more you will lose it and eventually what little assets that are on the site will disappear. 

They DO NOT have 10M SUQA for sale at prices 10 times cheaper than what is for sale through secure escrow.  This is what I mean by cyber vandalism.  INJEX IS NOTHING MORE THAN VANDALISM...

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:02:01 AM

Please do not trust the not approved exchanges. We see that our members want to make trading and they try to use many ways like otc or unapproved exchanges. We will solve this soon and we will not wait until the first week of November. We are working on it.
Please be patient.
JayDiCee

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

Please do not trust the not approved exchanges. We see that our members want to make trading and they try to use many ways like otc or unapproved exchanges. We will solve this soon and we will not wait until the first week of November. We are working on it.
Please be patient.

More Hash and Miners incoming after approved exchanges will get announced :-)
anhong
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

Suqa order books are now active at Injex.io!
Suqa's decision to be listed was successful, we have now opened the order books for trading!
Suqa has 1 active pair - SUQA_BTC

Trade here: Injex Market  - SUQA_BTC

This place is a scam.
Not responding to messages on discord,  support email is bouncing.
I tried making a withdrawl yesterday of some SUQA, and Today its not showing in my wallet, and my balance is gone.
Looks like they were waiting for enough BTC to be brought in before running.
DO NOT TRADE ON HERE.

This exchange has 0.03 BTC daily volumen 5 days ago Cheesy very small exchange.... i use not.

I hope everyone has received the warning.  Injex is nothing more than cyber vandalism.  you may get lucky and get a few coins but if you risk more you will lose it and eventually what little assets that are on the site will disappear. 

They DO NOT have 10M SUQA for sale at prices 10 times cheaper than what is for sale through secure escrow.  This is what I mean by cyber vandalism.  INJEX IS NOTHING MORE THAN VANDALISM...

come on, are the ones who does trying not actually asking for it to be cheated? It's written dozen times everywhere Suqa coin is not listed on any exchange yet and they still insist doing trading on a vague website and then afterwards come crying here " i've been scammed"
Isn't everybody since the first day of internet you've allready been warned for internet fraud, cheat, scam,etc etc what includes money? They should have been more careful, it's money where you talking about.
I dont feel sorry for them.
gurcell

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

New entry from the cryptomining-blog about rig rentals Smiley

https://cryptomining-blog.com/10356-cryptonight-v8-and-x22i-mining-rigs-available-for-rent-on-miningrigrentals/
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Is the coin already being traded on exchanges?
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

So many pools for mining.
This is a very good sign for the project. Who has tried to mine this coin?
In telegram channel people already wrote that they trying to mine this coin, i don't know how successful trying, but this very good news as for new project. I think it seems project interesting for people.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:04:43 PM
Merited by Walkaniamo (1)

XCN is really a worthwhile and quite interesting project, which is supported by a good team and background in the form of hard work for 4 years. I think the project is undervalued.
FoxRuleTheWolrd

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

I read that if a project is on a github, then there is a high probability that it will become successful. This is true?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

Hi. It is just announcement thread about new project, without ICO? Or ICO will be announced later?
conceptinion

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

For the first time I see such a concept of a project and I must say that it is quite interesting. Although I am not an experienced user of cryptocurrency, but it is very interesting and informative.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:00:56 PM

Hi. It is just announcement thread about new project, without ICO? Or ICO will be announced later?
Hello. As i understand that's not ICO. You can find more details information on the official website. I read that people can mine that coin. Idea not bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: