Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:41:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | SUQA | New X22i Algo | SWIFFTX | No ICO | No Pre-mine | %5 Apr Interest  (Read 181810 times)
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

For people curious, the team are not russian and SUQA is not in russian language.

SUQA(suka) is a name of an ancient coin from NEPAL that has been used thousands of years ago.
SUQA also means to wait in Somali language.
So if you time-lock and wait then good things will come to those who wait Smiley

SUQA Foundation

Ok to know that the team is not Russian but can you let us know where the team is from and where you guys are based?

The team is mostly Central European and we will release the team info on our Whitepaper when the Website will be ready.
Please be patient Smiley

SUQA Foundation

It's in your best interest to let the public know who they are dealing with. Please share that info as soon as possible.

Every detailed information about SUQA will be on our whitepaper when it will be ready. We want to make everything right.
Please keep following us.

SUQA Foundation

Yes but for my taste it takes too much time to prepare some more concrete info. Why didn't you prepare everything first and then go public with your idea?
Every project is different and good Cryptocurrency Projects need time to prepare. We did not have an ICO or a Pre-Mine because we didn't need the funds Smiley  We wanted to create a useful, profitable, honest digital currency that will not only help the people who is inside its ecosystem but also will make it attractive to the people who are outside of it. We just needed the trust  of the community and it  equals to hash. SUQA is about to become one of the most succesful and the fastest growing POW currency since the old times. We just needed the communities support and the community already accepted this project as a long time Bull Project inside this long time Bear Market.
Thank you for your incredible support.

To be honest I am even more careful if huge claims are made before anything has been achieved. For now it is not realistic to believe that you will become the fastest growing and most successful POW currency.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

The coin name sounds like Suka XDD
Definitely an issue, not many people are going to want to throw a lot of money in something that sounds like sucker. The only other issue I see is CPU only mining, a gpu Miner would be great.
Legendary member makes a comment before reading the first post. Did you pay for the legendary account Smiley

I read the post, thank you very much I skimmed the Miner part as I thought that CPU Miner in wallet was the only Miner currently available. I didn't see the modded ccminer link. When there's 1000 new shitcoins a day you can't go through these things with a fine tooth comb, you know what your specific requirements are and you find coins that fit them.

By the way you in what aspect are you involved with development of SUQA? It's obvious from your other post you're not just a random interested user.

I started mining from day one and i am one of the big believers of this coin. I also don’t like stupid comments from people who don’t know what they are talking about.Obviously you didn’t see the ccminer but the other comment about the coin being similar to neoscrypt? It is like saying this coin looks like chicken.
I am not here to judge people. For a very long time i haven’t found a decent coin and since i found a good one this time, i will try to protect this coin from untrue and unread accusations.
Well with lyrarev2 being the most recent algorithm to fall a new algorithm gpu mining coin with a POS aspect has room to grow. Not sure how the "term deposits" work but it sounds like delegated POS to me.
Hello, the time-lock term deposits have nothing to do with POS or delegated POS. Please join our discord channel and read the time-lock and faq channels. The SUQA wallet does not need to be online in order to receive the interests from time-lock.
https://discord.gg/qrtU7Y9
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:43:56 AM

For people curious, the team are not russian and SUQA is not in russian language.

SUQA(suka) is a name of an ancient coin from NEPAL that has been used thousands of years ago.
SUQA also means to wait in Somali language.
So if you time-lock and wait then good things will come to those who wait Smiley

SUQA Foundation

Ok to know that the team is not Russian but can you let us know where the team is from and where you guys are based?

The team is mostly Central European and we will release the team info on our Whitepaper when the Website will be ready.
Please be patient Smiley

SUQA Foundation

It's in your best interest to let the public know who they are dealing with. Please share that info as soon as possible.

Every detailed information about SUQA will be on our whitepaper when it will be ready. We want to make everything right.
Please keep following us.

SUQA Foundation

Yes but for my taste it takes too much time to prepare some more concrete info. Why didn't you prepare everything first and then go public with your idea?
Every project is different and good Cryptocurrency Projects need time to prepare. We did not have an ICO or a Pre-Mine because we didn't need the funds Smiley  We wanted to create a useful, profitable, honest digital currency that will not only help the people who is inside its ecosystem but also will make it attractive to the people who are outside of it. We just needed the trust  of the community and it  equals to hash. SUQA is about to become one of the most succesful and the fastest growing POW currency since the old times. We just needed the communities support and the community already accepted this project as a long time Bull Project inside this long time Bear Market.
Thank you for your incredible support.

To be honest I am even more careful if huge claims are made before anything has been achieved. For now it is not realistic to believe that you will become the fastest growing and most successful POW currency.
it's usually very difficult to see a project with POW,
they will be difficult to develop, in my opinion, what else is this without an ICO?
I just hope SUQA will be different from projects that use POW
Raymee

Activity: 394
Merit: 135

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

DEV, When have you plan for exchange and witch?
loggerua

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

The coin name sounds like Suka XDD
Definitely an issue, not many people are going to want to throw a lot of money in something that sounds like sucker. The only other issue I see is CPU only mining, a gpu Miner would be great.
Hi the name does not sound like suc... It is SUQA and our GPU miner was ready first day from the start of the chain. Please read the first post carefully and join our discord channel for further details.
Currently SUQA is listed on 7 GPU mining pools with strongly increasing hash.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation

I had only seen the in wallet CPU Miner not the modified ccminer below it. Now what is the correct way to say it because I was assuming it was close to sucka.

Is it more sew ka?
Yes sew ka is more like it Smiley

I wouldn't worry about the name. Yes, I agree, Russian-speaking users will be somewhat dumbfounded) But if the coin becomes popular, the name will not matter. Everyone needs innovation and profit, the rest does not matter.

PS. ecли мoнeтa пoвтopит ycпex paвeнкoинa, тo xoть cyчкoй ee зoвитe - вaщe пoфиг)

Бyдeм нaдeятьcя нa этo
amd6678

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

Dumping all your coin is not a wise thing to do as they will be the first to grow as soon as the volume grows in the market as everyone entering the market buys. so its better to hold and keep on adding coins in every oppertunity play smart  with patience
justoiurii

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

Hello, guys) Could some one help with linux commands to wallet start? Thank in advance)
btckesh

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

Hello, guys) Could some one help with linux commands to wallet start? Thank in advance)

seems like there are no precompiled linux binaries yet, so you have to compile it yourself.

./autogen.sh
./configure
make
make install          #only optional

to build from source, follow steps at: https://github.com/SUQAORG/SUQA-CORE/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md
justoiurii

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:00:17 PM

seems like there are no precompiled linux binaries yet, so you have to compile it yourself.

./autogen.sh
./configure
make
make install          #only optional

to build from source, follow steps at: https://github.com/SUQAORG/SUQA-CORE/blob/master/doc/build-unix.md

thanks a lot, mate)
boba022

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

Is it possible to do pool mining with CPU?
Does ccminer support CPU-only mining?
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

Is CPU mining still viable?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
btckesh

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:39:56 PM

Is CPU mining still viable?

maybe not really, but with a possibility of free power somehow, imagine if that semi old CPU mines for 6 month straight and compare with RVN then, that would be a big winner i guess.
mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Russian translation reserved
My portfolio
PM  If you need Russian translation
whitesites

Activity: 88
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

Any idea of when any of the Exchanges might pick this up?
I'm a little concerned with few pools mining this.  Some absolutely dominate the blocks.
Not decentralized enough. 
Someone_2

Activity: 21
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:15:27 AM

Wondering the availability of a CPU miner.  To my knowledge this project can only currently be mined on a CUDA 9.2 video card.  No OpenCL nor CUDA 9.1.  So, if you went with a CPU miner there'd be no problems.  Obviously a massive speed hit/loss but, it would be mineable to just about everyone, as all computers come with a CPU.

Someone mentioned in an earlier post that when RavenCoin launched it took them 3 months to get a GPU miner going.  Which to me is not that relevant, because they had a GPU independent and agnostic miner already going, it was a CPU miner.  Yes it runs arguably slower than a GPU but, it allows anyone to mine it, regardless of what GPU their system does or doesn't have.

IMO this project launched too early.  No CPU miner, I'm also noticing the wallet is still in beta.  Nice to see an exchange listing, progress and good step in the right direction.

I like the approach to ASIC resistance and the lack of an ICO.  Can't do ICO fraud if there's no ICO  Grin
BoozyTalking

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:01:08 AM

Wallet no work, cant sync
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

Any idea of when any of the Exchanges might pick this up?
I'm a little concerned with few pools mining this.  Some absolutely dominate the blocks.
Not decentralized enough. 
It is being mined between 3 major pools with more than 2000 miners and it is not decentralized?
The other pools should attract the attention of the miners to mine at their pool. There are 9 pools but only 3 of them have miners and hash.The regional pools should attract their regions with low ping.
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

Suqa order books are now active at Injex.io!
Suqa's decision to be listed was successful, we have now opened the order books for trading!
Suqa has 1 active pair - SUQA_BTC

Trade here: Injex Market  - SUQA_BTC
We did not approve this exchange and they even did not bother to ask us if we want them or not.
Please play safe and wait for our announcements.
As we said earlier that  we will be on the exchanges only on the first week of November so until that time we will not get listed on any Exchange that does not contact us first even if they have good volume.
We will not get listed without being ready.

Thanks

SUQA Foundation
SUQAFOUNDATION (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

Wondering the availability of a CPU miner.  To my knowledge this project can only currently be mined on a CUDA 9.2 video card.  No OpenCL nor CUDA 9.1.  So, if you went with a CPU miner there'd be no problems.  Obviously a massive speed hit/loss but, it would be mineable to just about everyone, as all computers come with a CPU.

Someone mentioned in an earlier post that when RavenCoin launched it took them 3 months to get a GPU miner going.  Which to me is not that relevant, because they had a GPU independent and agnostic miner already going, it was a CPU miner.  Yes it runs arguably slower than a GPU but, it allows anyone to mine it, regardless of what GPU their system does or doesn't have.

IMO this project launched too early.  No CPU miner, I'm also noticing the wallet is still in beta.  Nice to see an exchange listing, progress and good step in the right direction.

I like the approach to ASIC resistance and the lack of an ICO.  Can't do ICO fraud if there's no ICO  Grin
Hello Sir, do you think this project launched too early because there is no CPU miner?

Fortunately we had our CPU miner from the first day and our Wallet is not beta. Please look at your SUQA Core Wallet's in wallet CPU miner. It is too late for the CPU miner for the diffculty and the thousands of GPU miners but that does not mean that we don't have a CPU miner.
Please use our CPU miner to see if you will find any blocks Smiley

SUQA Foundation
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

Wallet no work, cant sync

Confirm! 2 days no synchronization!!!
Make a backup of your wallet.dat first and  -rescan your wallet from windows command prompt. Find your wallet dir and -rescan. If that does not work      -salvagewallet should work. For further questions and answers please write on the discord support channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: