Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:31:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Or Trading?  (Read 5808 times)
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:35:28 AM

If I myself prefer to bounty. because of this I think trading is harder to do. We have to have a lot of experience and also a good analysis. and this will be very influential on the result that we have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

Both has its advantages and dis advantages, Doing bounty we don't need an initial fund to star doing a bounty campaign, this way you could get free coins as the reward on doing bounty.
Trading will require you to have a decent amount of fund to start doing it and we also need to be able to analyze the market condition.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:37:06 AM

It is upto you. Trading require lot of experience as it is very risky. Trading can change your fortune in no time. So you have to be very careful and keep your eye on the market permanently. Whereas , the bounty is much safer option as compared with trading.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:46:04 AM

according to me bounties and trading both are profitable but it depends on how you focus and command you have on the subject

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:48:39 AM

I myself prefer trading. as more challenges. and the result can also be directly visible. While the bounty this only as an extra course activities for me. to add activities and also income from crypto.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:52:45 AM

If we already get capital or money, trading immediately is better than bounty, as we know that there are currently too many scam projects so we only waste time because they support scam projects.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:54:46 AM

it depends on you, actually you can do both, if you don't do too many bounty tasks like just 20 bounties a month that's enough.
so you can trade, learn trading. But trading is less risky because it requires money to get a profit.
whereas the bounty you only need to spend time, although not all bounties pay for various reasons.
at least you won't lose money when the project you follow is a scam / no pay
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

of course trading, if you have a sufficient capital, better go into trading, because that is the way how a user can accumulate more income and achieve your plans to be financially stable, you can do bounty but the income is not that efficient than doing trading, you can earn in a matter of minutes rather doing bounty that commonly has a weekly payment if that bounty is successful,  if not, getting paid or not being scammed is a bonus.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

Bounty is a certain path to benefit. Its instead a piece chance particular occupation you would promoting the one task.
Exchanging will be a unsafe wander best approach with benefit. You have will have an expansive liquidity and legitimate method to make exchanging your full chance employment.
Both about them need aid a great manner will benefit.
karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

both bounty or trading is a way to make a profit, the difference is trading must have the strategy and expertise capital in addition to sacrificing time but our bounty just needs loyalty and time to advertise the project to get profit .

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:01:51 AM

I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Participation in the generosity campaigns ICO requires, as a rule, theoretical knowledge, does not require the investment of its money and therefore does not represent a risk in the material plan. To engage in trade, you need not only theoretical knowledge, but also good practical skills. At the same time it is necessary to have either ready-made coins and tokens for trade, or pre-buy them. Also, trading is a very risky process of making a profit in the crypto currency. With this in mind, it's best to first participate in ICO generosity campaigns, gain knowledge and experience, and simultaneously accumulate earned tokens for subsequent trading.
sayyank

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

I really do both because both gives good earnings. Bounty is we can select the best project we can earn more because we can receive good profit and in trading if we are wiser enough to do trading we can have huge profit. Trading really gives good profit but see to it the you are wiser enough to do trading because trading is not an easy task. Bounty is easy only time and effort needed but we cannot make sure that the project is good.

I agree with your opinion, i think if we want get many profits or advantages of course we must choose both of them. Doing bounty campaign that take long time because most of bounty will end when ICO end and after that we must wait the spreadsheet result, distribution of the coins and coins enter the exchange to make the coins more valuable, besides that we can do trading. When the price of coins in the red zone and cheaper, of course it is the best time to buy and hold our coins. And after the price of coins increase, more valuable and can give big advantages for us, we can sell it. Not only when trading, but also in bounty campaign we must wiser and be patient to face all the conditions. Always do the best and take the opportunities when chance come to us can expande our experience in the crypto's world.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

The most benefit in terms of without investing is Bounty campaing programs you can earn a money without investing all you can do is to do the task you would like to join.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:54:54 AM

for me, its good to earn on bounty first then the money u earned from bount, u can use that on trading. because at first we dont have enough capital for trading. Or u can just buy good coins like what i did. I bought a lot of vechain because i know that is has a good future according to my own research.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

Bounty and trading are all good means to make money on crypto. Each has its own requirements to get started. Bounties demands a lot of patience as a project can run for three to four months before tokens are distributed. Day trading aspect requires the participant to stay glued to the PC by monitoring the performance of the coins in other to ascertain when to buy more and when to sell.

They differ a lot but although they have got much in common. In both cases, you deal with the cryptocurrencies and earn on them. Trading needs more skills and some education when Bounties demands more patience and work.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

They differ a lot but although they have got much in common. In both cases, you deal with the cryptocurrencies and earn on them. Trading needs more skills and some education when Bounties demands more patience and work.
Bounty campaigns and trading both have their own risks but the Bounty has no risk of losing money but losing time while trading is the opposite.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

I really do both because both gives good earnings. Bounty is we can select the best project we can earn more because we can receive good profit and in trading if we are wiser enough to do trading we can have huge profit. Trading really gives good profit but see to it the you are wiser enough to do trading because trading is not an easy task. Bounty is easy only time and effort needed but we cannot make sure that the project is good.

I agree with your opinion, i think if we want get many profits or advantages of course we must choose both of them. Doing bounty campaign that take long time because most of bounty will end when ICO end and after that we must wait the spreadsheet result, distribution of the coins and coins enter the exchange to make the coins more valuable, besides that we can do trading. When the price of coins in the red zone and cheaper, of course it is the best time to buy and hold our coins. And after the price of coins increase, more valuable and can give big advantages for us, we can sell it. Not only when trading, but also in bounty campaign we must wiser and be patient to face all the conditions. Always do the best and take the opportunities when chance come to us can expande our experience in the crypto's world.
trading is an activity which for the moment will be very capable to generate more profits are increasing. with the development of the present at the Ethereum increasing able to generate more profits in the future that continues to grow.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

Trading can bring money even when the market is down, so it always works, but you need some skills and time.
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

One does not interfere. I get what I get from bounty investing in top coins. thus, I don’t invest my hard-earned money and am ready to lose it if I don’t have luck. with a positive option, I will earn even more

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
gcwdsixiang

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

I select trading due to convenience and making money fast, the bounty is not the same, many of them have to wait a few months to receive the token, and some even can not get the salary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: