Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption for better life in future .  (Read 1891 times)
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.
I think the adoption of bitcoin to make a person's life better in the future,
I think everyone may wish that people will be able to live a better life in the future because each person dreams for their family to be comfortable with his family life and to provide children with a better life and to study until they finish
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

We've already taken a few steps using this kind of technology. We can already purchase items using bitcoin in some online stores like amazon. I would love to think that we are already welcoming bitcoin in our life thus making this world  started to adopt it to make our life more advance and easier with thia digital money.
mintomia199

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:43:51 AM

Certainly bitcoin adopt for better life for future. It will be only possible when it will be recognise as global currency. Then only we can buy anything with bitcoin.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:48:55 AM

actually simple enough with the existence of regulation from the government in a country, it can happen.
but the problem is that the current government really doesn't want to know how the blockchain technology is running.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:55:43 AM

Well, every one want to be a millionaire, this is the dream of everyone, no harm in it. Henry Ford did not make a conveyor for the man he did to produce cheaper cars.Innovations come from attempts to bypass competition and win.
Although this is partly our own mistake. You can not always blame others. For example, I mentioned that we can not spend bitcoin to buy what you want. The question is, did we really see if it's impossible to buy this thing using bitcoins or are you making a guess? Because I've seen a lot of people who just assumed they can not afford to waste their time, but they could.but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great,, is also part of our error. For example, how many times have you asked the seller you are using bitcoin? We need to start with ourselves and insist on acceptance, and then expect others to follow

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the
mainstream economy short-term,but with time it adoption will increase.Even I, who started late in the game , wanted to see the Bitcoin as a currency of work, and not just some speculative assets.

Well, of course everyone want to be a millionaire, but we cannot become a millionaire just by buying bitcoin and wait for years.
We must use bitcoin itself so it will be massive adopted by other peoples and they can use bitcoin, of course as a currency, not as a speculative asset.
most users only use bitcoin for speculative assets or investments only, I don't blame them because that is their freedom, but if they don't try to spend using bitcoin maybe rarely people know about bitcoin, and for the short term it is impossible that mass adaptation will occur
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

The main problem for bitcoin is

Bureaucracy
Fraud
Governments
Monopoly

If the community can solve these problems, bitcoin will become the main means of payment in the world
we also have scalability and i think this the primary problem of bitcoin if this one solved then every problem mentioned above will not be a problem anymore. and i believe that that problem is about to end sooner or later through lightning network.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
alternatyomega

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:38:29 AM

Bitcoin will be a breakthrough for the human future. If bitcoin becomes a global currency, it will help the economy grow better, avoid inflation and solve the problems of the crisis countries.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:01:30 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 06:47:57 PM by sublime5447

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the

Most people wants to be a millionaire but are so lazy to work for it and wants to get it in an instant and easy way. In this community few only have interest in the technology of blockchain and only came here for the money behind it.
Yes, most people who come to this community are only tempted by a very high price on the coin, so many people think that it will give a big profits to them but in the end they are scammed because they believed to the nonsense of profit promises.
It’s not easy to earn big profits on bitcoin, millionaires who get huge profits from bitcoin they went through a very risky process and in the end they passed it and earned a big profits and then become a millionaire.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

I've seen a lot of suggestions about buying and selling of goods and services with bitcoins!I think this is just the beginning.As here at the forum it was correctly noticed,it is necessary to promote bitcoin more often offering it as a payment for the purchase of goods and all sorts of services)Guys, this is only the beginning and the pinnacle of a new history in our hands.That's right, everyone wants to become millionaires!So let's do it together!

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

The future does not depend on Bitcoin, and we do not rely on it. Bitcoin can make the future better and more beautiful, but it can also make things worse. Our future is decided by us to create your future.

snaper14

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:58:07 PM

as far as I have noticed the general thought about btc is like to hold it and become rich whereas we always underestimate the real usage of it, you are true and I also never requested to pay with it, it is our own mistake and for adaptation we all have to be like requesting it everyday.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

I've seen a lot of suggestions about buying and selling of goods and services with bitcoins!I think this is just the beginning.As here at the forum it was correctly noticed,it is necessary to promote bitcoin more often offering it as a payment for the purchase of goods and all sorts of services)Guys, this is only the beginning and the pinnacle of a new history in our hands.That's right, everyone wants to become millionaires!So let's do it together!

I guess we have to talk about paradigm not about some suggestions and new "services". And reality is obviously in full udoption of crypto currency as a new " money paradigm". Will bitcoin be a payment method - I guess no, but it will be some kind of wealth. We are going to the robots world. Robot wil be everywhere. And crypto currency is only one payment method for their economic. Think about it...
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

With the adoption of Bitcoin it is sure to create a better life as it value will tends to be on the increase as more investors will trust the community, hence embrace the currency, which will ultimately enhance a better life for individual investors
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:23:25 PM

This is the dream of many pioneers and enthusiasts for ,long run, , but  it will be near-impossible to get the coin into the

Yes it needs to start ourselves
And to be positive
And try to spread the idea and always demand adoption

If each of us does his work, everyone will win.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

With the adoption of Bitcoin it is sure to create a better life as it value will tends to be on the increase as more investors will trust the community, hence embrace the currency, which will ultimately enhance a better life for individual investors
Right.Bitcoin will definitely make a lot of improvements on our lives and even make a progress in our country.If there will be a mass adoption of bitcoin,its demand will surely grow making its own price skyrocket again.The bigger the demand it gets,the higher its price will reach.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:32:25 AM

I am believe bitcoin adoption will happen in near future. Its already started in many advance country by accepting bitcoin as payment. It will followed by others country and crypto adoption become more wider
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

Bitcoin adoption will definitely help the society in the future to make every day to day activity very secure and convenient because traditional payment methods are becoming annoying most of the time due to there complex processes and high transactions and other fees which makes the users to loose most of the money in vain but with bitcoin those things can be eliminated with reducing more time in the process   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

I do agree but how effective people will utilize bitcoin supporting crypto's growth in the market. Just look at the number of investors pitched into crypto market seeing 2017's growth. All just made themselves much sure of huge profit if they do invest in either bitcoin or in other crypto currencies so. But what happened this year after they invested. Just waiting and waiting to see the growth. I say 2017's growth has drawn in many delicate investors where they are not even stable enough to hold the coins patiently with confidence on crypto. They should study the crypto market, its trend, its mechanism and its nature. Now they are not strong enough to go further investing in crypto coins. Need strong crypto supporters who know crypto's nature and move on its direction.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

But now is not a good time to use Bitcoin. The market is not protected, the prices of the altcoins are always manipulated daily. That made me uncomfortable because my wallet would fluctuate everyday, so bad. So I think the Crypto market needs to be adjusted more to attract more customers. Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:17:12 AM

Everybody wants to have a better future and bitcoin helps in it.Bitcoin is special coin which have the potential to grow more and more in future. Patience and believe in bitcoin helps us for better future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: