Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED][GRIDSEED SHIPPED] As Low as $93 Plug&Play 5-Chip Miners | $1375 Blades  (Read 36003 times)
atari02 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:36:29 PM

I'm so tired of everyone on these forums opening up shop and taking 20x more orders than they can handle.   Go ahead PM me and ask where my webstore is?  Five datacenters and we don't miss a beat on orders or we correct and compensate immediately.

Just effing say no I can't take new orders because that kind of greed would prevent me from hitting even  50% order accuracy and piss off my customers.

Who takes over a market by bashing to the bottom of a price war without the facilities to deliver?  Come BFL I mean GAW I mean HashFast I mean KnC I mean Avalon;

* Flips desk and walks out.

Unfortunately with the time-critical nature of the market there is no lack of demand no matter how much they screw the customers. And when the customers do get screwed it's too late to do anything about it anyway. Never thought i'd say this but this makes me appreciate marketplaces like eBay - for all its faults it would weed out amateurs like that with a couple of negative feedbacks. Here they can set up self-moderated threads and can go on for quite a while.

Full disclosure: I ordered from atari02, had to cancel due to delays, then unfortunately fell for GAW bait'n'switch scam (which turns out to be the same or closely related entity as atari02).

Suchmoon, I was under no obligation to give you a refund. But I did rather than force you to wait and take the product like other sellers. And how did GAW bait n switch may I ask?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pauldulong

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:01:35 PM

I didn't receive a controller or RPI with my order? Can I connect it to an existing ASIC set / controller so it runs 20 miners?
Why don't I have a controller / RPI??
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:04:21 PM

I'm so tired of everyone on these forums opening up shop and taking 20x more orders than they can handle.   Go ahead PM me and ask where my webstore is?  Five datacenters and we don't miss a beat on orders or we correct and compensate immediately.

Just effing say no I can't take new orders because that kind of greed would prevent me from hitting even  50% order accuracy and piss off my customers.

Who takes over a market by bashing to the bottom of a price war without the facilities to deliver?  Come BFL I mean GAW I mean HashFast I mean KnC I mean Avalon;

Unfortunately with the time-critical nature of the market there is no lack of demand no matter how much they screw the customers. And when the customers do get screwed it's too late to do anything about it anyway. Never thought i'd say this but this makes me appreciate marketplaces like eBay - for all its faults it would weed out amateurs like that with a couple of negative feedbacks. Here they can set up self-moderated threads and can go on for quite a while.

Full disclosure: I ordered from atari02, had to cancel due to delays, then unfortunately fell for GAW bait'n'switch scam (which turns out to be the same or closely related entity as atari02).

Suchmoon, I was under no obligation to give you a refund. But I did rather than force you to wait and take the product like other sellers. And how did GAW bait n switch may I ask?

Actually you were obligated to refund since you failed to deliver as promised. You can't "force" me to wait indefinitely.

As for GAW, there are many many problems, but let's just say I'm still waiting for two "same day shipping" orders placed last week, way beyond the 5-day delivery promise Angry
Fassade

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:22:59 PM

Atari02, forget the wiibox, I don't want it, I'm interested in the refund, are something about that?
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:48:19 PM

Atari02, forget the wiibox, I don't want it, I'm interested in the refund, are something about that?

Hi Fassade,

That's no problems. I will refund you $75 through paypal. Don't worry about sending it back. It will be too expensive for me, just keep it as a souvenir.

Alex

Tad3j

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:40:12 PM

I'm so tired of everyone on these forums opening up shop and taking 20x more orders than they can handle.   Go ahead PM me and ask where my webstore is?  Five datacenters and we don't miss a beat on orders or we correct and compensate immediately.

Just effing say no I can't take new orders because that kind of greed would prevent me from hitting even  50% order accuracy and piss off my customers.

Who takes over a market by bashing to the bottom of a price war without the facilities to deliver?  Come BFL I mean GAW I mean HashFast I mean KnC I mean Avalon;

Those are harsh accusations. Everyone here is aware that the time is critical and also there are those who are sleeping because of us for 4 hours per day. If you're unsatisfied person generally, you cannot wait and you will say that everyone else is to blame. That is the nature of us customers, but nobody is aware that group buys are mainly one person job, who has possibly a full time job and must travel numerous distances to work everything out. So 4 hours of sleep, 8 hours for work, 1 hour to travel to work and 3 hours to eat. This is 16 hours per day of typical men with full time job, and now tell me, where are his hobbies, time for his loved ones, for himself and for relax?

And still there's easier to blame an individual, than rethink those very important thing called time line of his life ... No comment ...

Me and Danny have escrow ready, I hope you see the message here, because the PM system has obvious issues ...  Undecided

Got the escrow message. You order has been packed and will be picked up by DHL in the morning.

Cheers

Thank you, sir!

Take a break and as much time as you need, I'll wait patienlty for invoice and tracking number.
Fassade

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:32:34 PM

Hi Fassade,

That's no problems. I will refund you $75 through paypal. Don't worry about sending it back. It will be too expensive for me, just keep it as a souvenir.

Alex

So, going to be $150 + $75 through paypal?

When?

Do you know my paypal email? All you said are only medicine for get quiet, I think.. Undecided
donggo

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:42:09 AM

Good luck getting a refund from this guy, i've been waiting weeks and he keeps saying tomorrow, tomorrow, i'll get my guy to do it. late shipment, Incorrect parts sent (which he fixed luckily) and a dead wiibox on arrival
stop ignoring my messages atari!!

Hi Donggo,

I am not ignoring your messages, just very slow to reply. I have been hammered the last two days. That is why I have expanded my operations with GAW who has the resources for customer support.

Secondly, I will arrange to RMA the dead wiibox, I have offered you a Raspberry Pi instead. It was not my obligation, but I will fulfil that. I could easily send you a new wii box which I have many in stock. But i want you to have a better solution since I have that solution now.

Thirdly, the refund is an offer I made to you. I hope you realise that. And I do that with all intend to make my customers happy. Not an obligation as well. Initially it was credit towards a future purchase, but I eventually gave you what you wanted. So technically it is not a refund, but credit I extended back to you.

I believe there is no one else out there that will offer this. They will take your money, no credit, no refund period. Only GAW miners now have a 5-day guarantee and will reimburse customers for mining lost if they fail to deliver in time.

The refunds are only there because of the failure to deliver on the promised shipping date, then I didn't receive any AU power adapters with the order (which you thankfully fixed) - but I was still not mining for 6-7 days while the adapters arrived. Now when I got the other sets powered up I find one of the wiiboxes are dead - 1x set of 10 still aren't mining after 3-4 weeks now. Regarding the refund, you said "It will take about 24 hours" on 27th March, it's now 3rd april and still nothing at my end. Don't worry about the Pi, i'm just going to sell that set of 10, it's pointless having it sit around doing nothing while I wait. Just refund me the value of a wiibox.. ++$75?? It's good that you're offering refunds to people for shipping/hardware issues but when the refunds never happen what are we supposed to think ??

Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:19:16 AM

Why don't you connect devices to the computer and run them with cgminer or bfgminer??
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:09:00 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 11:23:39 AM by powersup

Yep, I simply cant understand why you would leave perfectly good miners not running for 3 - 4 weeks just because of a faulty wiibox.  there are plenty of options to get up and running without the wiibox.  You can pick up a pi and sd card for under $50 AUD and there are plenty of instructions on setting them with with gridseed on this forum.  You can pick up an AU adapter for $2, or goto your local tip and cut a cable from an old TV or microwave.
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:50:22 PM

Im still waiting for my custom tax refund.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:43:50 PM

Im still waiting for my custom tax refund.

Hi,
Can you email alex.huynh38@gmail.com a copy of the tax receipt and i'll get my office to process it immediately.

ALex

ThaFresh

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:47:07 PM

didnt receive a control unit or pi or anything.

Have PM'd a few times now too
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:18:32 PM

didnt receive a control unit or pi or anything.

Have PM'd a few times now too

I have the office get right on it.

atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:20:07 PM

Hi Fassade,

Alex

When?

Do you know my paypal email? All you said are only medicine for get quiet, I think.. Undecided

Hi,

Check paypal, we have processed your refund.

Fassade

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:50:19 PM

Hi Fassade,

Alex

When?

Hi,

Checked, there's the refund for the $100, rest the other part... Do you remember?
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:52:20 PM

Hi Fassade,

Alex

When?

Hi,

Checked, there's the refund for the $100, rest the other part... Do you remember?

Oh right, you made two payments? I'll have that arranged.

Cheers

gruber_69

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:30:44 PM

Atari can you tell me how is the process of replacing my faulty unit going?

Gave you my adress 3 days ago... I would like to know the next steps in this.

Best regards
Fassade

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:59:41 PM

Hi Fassade,

Alex

When?

Hi,

Cheers

So, the $125 how going to be refunded?...
atari02 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:00:48 AM

Hi Fassade,

Alex

When?

Hi,

Cheers

So, the $125 how going to be refunded?...

Did you make a second Paypal payment or was it made by BtC?

If by btc then send me your wallet address by email. If it was made b Paypal it will already have been processed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: