Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus  (Read 4209 times)
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

How will be token distribution organized? I mean, will I get my tokens immediately or do i need to wait for them to come to MEW till the end of token sale?

Hi! You will get tokens immediately, but iAM tokens will be locked until the end of the ICO (31st December 2018).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:27:34 AM

white paper of your project is impressive. what experience the team has in this area is not very clear. and most importantly, what kind of connections do they have because they may really need to break through the interests of the project in implementation. and how long will it take to complete the deployment of the project?

Hello! Thanks for the interest in our project!

Please check detailed information about team members' experience in the first ANN post.

We are going to launch the product in the first half of 2019. Please check our road-map on the web-site https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

Another project that is focusing on medical aspects, as I can see market nowadays is not favorable to newly ICO so you must be prepared and have marketing plans because I see previous projects with the same concepts as yours has failed to deliver the product. Good luck and hopefully you bring success to this project!

Hello! thanks for your support!
What other projects do you mean? Could you please name them?
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

iAM's platform lets patients take control of their personal data. Only patients may decide who is allowed to read and write to their care record. Authorized professionals may include doctors, hospitals, healthcare providers and authorized third parties. Some transactions will incur a write-access fee. This will be payable in IAM tokens.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

Did you know that the US spends more on healthcare than any other country? To most this will not come as a surprise. The Wall Street Journal recently reported that healthcare spending will soon reach 20% of the national GDP. This is the highest rate ever! Read on: https://www.healthcarefinancenews.com/news/healthcare-spending-near-20-percent-gdp-more-any-other-country
andy_flowers

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

How will be token distribution organized? I mean, will I get my tokens immediately or do i need to wait for them to come to MEW till the end of token sale?

Hi! You will get tokens immediately, but iAM tokens will be locked until the end of the ICO (31st December 2018).

Are there any special lock-ups for bounty and presale participants?
goodluck_crypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

When is the end of presale?
katie.trader

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

Another project that is focusing on medical aspects, as I can see market nowadays is not favorable to newly ICO so you must be prepared and have marketing plans because I see previous projects with the same concepts as yours has failed to deliver the product. Good luck and hopefully you bring success to this project!

Let's hope that not only project will be implemented in appropriate way, but also market will be on rising positions at the time this token will open the market
johny89

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

Let's hope that not only project will be implemented in appropriate way, but also market will be on rising positions at the time this token will open the market

Today's market is ok, can't predict what will be in the next few month, but it is going to stabilize at the moment, so the perspective looks good enough (imho)
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

Are there any special lock-ups for bounty and presale participants?

Hello! No, no special lock-ups for bounty and presale participants.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:52:48 AM

When is the end of presale?

Hi! Thanks for the interest!
STOP Date/Time of pre-sale: 24th October 2018, 09:59AM (EST)
katie.trader

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

Today's market is ok, can't predict what will be in the next few month, but it is going to stabilize at the moment, so the perspective looks good enough (imho)

Haha, are you kidding? what kind of stabilization have you seen here? Market is still down... But that's the right time for contribution! And that's the thing
Digitelow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

Haha, are you kidding? what kind of stabilization have you seen here? Market is still down... But that's the right time for contribution! And that's the thing
It has to be created and managed well. That is why everyone needs a sufficient personal care record.
And the best choice is our Blockchain-based iAM platform.
katie.trader

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

It has to be created and managed well. That is why everyone needs a sufficient personal care record.
And the best choice is our Blockchain-based iAM platform.

I do totally agree - that creates a real need in the product, but usefulness of the token will determine its price, and the price will be an indicator of the health of the system in general, so that's right that project admins should pay attention to its circulation and market situation. Anyway, it seems that team takes right decisions at the moment
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

Users may send, receive, and pay for different types of services using iAM tokens. These include appointments, consultations, and all other services present on the iAM platform.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

Drug development is bringing modern medicine to new heights. However, there are problems standing in the way of progress. Obtaining accurate, well organized data is important for researchers. Without it, most are unable to conduct any meaningful studies. Currently, the tools used to collect this type of information are pricey. Often times, the data they receive is insufficient and lacks precision. Researchers need a new source of affordable patient data.

Sadly, patients are reluctant to provide their data to third parties. When they do participate, they require their data to be both secure and anonymous. iAM has found a way to move the industry forward. Our platform allows patients to earn rewards for sharing their healthcare data. The blockchain stores all information in a secure and anonymous manner. This creates a beneficial point of consensus for both patients and researchers.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:40:04 PM

According to the audit firm PwC, healthcare takes 4th place among all industries with Blockchain potential. 11% of respondents say that the healthcare industry is already the most advanced in Blockchain integration. Learn more: https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/healthcare-information-technology/healthcare-among-industry-leaders-for-blockchain-pwc-finds.html
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Our platform will allow hospitals to conduct direct 1:1 communication with all patients, promote new services, remind users about current services, and distribute questionnaires for patient feedback.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:57:52 PM

Worldwide health care spending increased from 2.4% to 7.5% between 2015 and 2020. Sadly, these rising costs have not meant a rise in service quality. All parties in the healthcare industry share a similar struggle. They must reduce their expenses while maintaining their quality of services. iAM's platform is the solution to this global problem. We will help to reduce the cost of care while simultaneously boosting the quality of services rendered. Learn more: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

Currently, iAM personal healthcare record is available in English, Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Mandarin, Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. Additional languages are going to be added soon. Stay tuned for updates!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: