Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus  (Read 4211 times)
sanaravena (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

My favorite project so far! Thanks for everything you're doing for your community guys!

Yes! I'd also like to say how cool iAM's support team is. Thank you guys for your job! You are super-fast when answering questions and your messages are always very precise and full. Thank you!!!

Thank you guys for your support and this nice feedback. We are proud to have such a community!
Alex_27

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Hello. You say that you're going to fight the biggest challenges of the healthcare industry. Which ones do you mean, exactly?

At iAM, we believe that the most challenging issues of the healthcare industry are as follows:
• High costs for all parties
• Fragmented health systems
• Lack of personal care
• Security risks to patient records
• Insurance fraud
Our team aims at overcoming all of them with our Blockchain-based platform. You may find a bit more details in our LitePaper: https://www.instantaccessmedical.io/documents/Litepaper.pdf
Yet, the White Paper contains the full information. To get access to it, please pass KYC and one of our team members will send it to you.

As I don't have access to the WP yet, may you please explain the problem of fragmented health systems and how you're going to fight it?

Sure thing! As for me, this is really one of the biggest problems. You know, a lot of healthcare organizations, insurance and pharmaceutical companies store data in their separate databses. This creates a real mess when it comes to collecting data of one patient. With iAM platform, this won't be the case anymore. We are going to facilitate the process of storing data. Patients will be able to keep their personal care records in one place, so the data will be complete and up-to-date. Moreover, users will have a possibility to share their health data with other authorized parties, such as hospitals, doctors, insurers, researchers, and pharmaceutical companies. This way users will be able to keep all data safe in one place and update and edit it if necessary.

Thank you for such a detailed answer! I'll try to pass the KYC now and will be waiting for the WP
goodluck_crypto

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

Does anybody know where I can buy tokens?

Visit this website: http://www.instantaccessmedical.io/
Pass KYC and be happy, mate Wink
copy

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

Why do I need a KYC? Some projects allow buying tokens directly, no paperwork or complicated procedures.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Hello. You say that you're going to fight the biggest challenges of the healthcare industry. Which ones do you mean, exactly?

At iAM, we believe that the most challenging issues of the healthcare industry are as follows:
• Lack of personal care
• Insurance fraud
Our team aims at overcoming all of them with our Blockchain-based platform. You may find a bit more details in our LitePaper: https://www.instantaccessmedical.io/documents/Litepaper.pdf
Yet, the White Paper contains the full information. To get access to it, please pass KYC and one of our team members will send it to you.

As I don't have access to the WP yet, may you please explain the problem of fragmented health systems and how you're going to fight it?

Sure thing! As for me, this is really one of the biggest problems. You know, a lot of healthcare organizations, insurance and pharmaceutical companies store data in their separate databses. This creates a real mess when it comes to collecting data of one patient. With iAM platform, this won't be the case anymore. We are going to facilitate the process of storing data. Patients will be able to keep their personal care records in one place, so the data will be complete and up-to-date. Moreover, users will have a possibility to share their health data with other authorized parties, such as hospitals, doctors, insurers, researchers, and pharmaceutical companies. This way users will be able to keep all data safe in one place and update and edit it if necessary.

Thank you for such a detailed answer! I'll try to pass the KYC now and will be waiting for the WP

Sounds great! Thank you for your interest in our project!
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

Why do I need a KYC? Some projects allow buying tokens directly, no paperwork or complicated procedures.

It is important to pass the KYC procedure to secure both parties: yourself and the project you want to contribute to. As you verify your identity with KYC (or sometimes AML), you ensure the team that you are not a scammer and you can be entitled for taking part in the project. On the other hand, you may be sure that the project itself is not a scam if it uses KYC/AML. This means that the team fights money laundering and scam, pays its taxes and comlies with legal regulations.
That is why if you want to take part in iAM's token sale, you are required to pass KYC first. Believe me, it won't take much time and effort. And if you face any challeges on the way, please let me know, I'll be happy to help.
copy

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

It is important to pass the KYC procedure to secure both parties: yourself and the project you want to contribute to. As you verify your identity with KYC (or sometimes AML), you ensure the team that you are not a scammer and you can be entitled for taking part in the project. On the other hand, you may be sure that the project itself is not a scam if it uses KYC/AML. This means that the team fights money laundering and scam, pays its taxes and comlies with legal regulations.
That is why if you want to take part in iAM's token sale, you are required to pass KYC first. Believe me, it won't take much time and effort. And if you face any challeges on the way, please let me know, I'll be happy to help.

Ok, got it. Will do then
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

While patients want to spend less, insurers aim to earn more and cut costs. With iAM, both parties could attain their desired outcomes. Patients receive benefits for sharing their data with insurers. This data allows insurers to improve risk assessments.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

Our platform will allow hospitals to conduct direct 1:1 communication with all patients, promote new services, remind users about current services, and distribute questionnaires for patient feedback.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Our partner, HealthOne, has collaborated with the Special Olympics since 2003. They managed the world’s largest database for the intellectually disabled for over a decade. HealthOne operates in every US state and 100 countries around the world. Read more: http://www.healthoneglobal.com/
katherine_eth

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

Is iAM platform really life-long?
Schwarz26

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Is IAM token a security?
gduiin

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

Is IAM token a security?

No, mate, it's a utility
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

• Lack of personal care
• Insurance fraud

Sounds great! Thank you for your interest in our project!

A great thing. this makes a great opportunity to join this project but I will be more detailed for the development of this project later because everything can change in the future.

sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

Yes, it is really so. Once you start using iAM, you may forget about other services because you can now store all your health data in one place. We will constantly work on the updates of the platform to keep up with modern technologies. 
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

We decided to collect all the features of iAM's personal care record and present them to you. So here are all the highlights:

• iAM PCR is a comprehensive, life-long, multilingual personal care record mobile platform, interfaced with provider systems
• It analyzes incoming data automatically, interprets it, makes it come alive. Then is creates specific evidence-based personal care pathways, guiding users to the best health outcomes.
• iAM PCR lets users see their own comprehensive medical record data, book GP appointments and order repeat prescriptions from a mobile device.
And there are even more useful features, which everyone will be able to experience as soon as we launch the platform.
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

Is IAM token a security?

No, mate, it's a utility

gduiin is absolutely right. IAM is a utility token, which will be used on the platform as soon as it's launched.
katherine_eth

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

Yes, it is really so. Once you start using iAM, you may forget about other services because you can now store all your health data in one place. We will constantly work on the updates of the platform to keep up with modern technologies. 

Wow! You're the best! Thanks for the answer!
Schwarz26

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Is IAM token a security?

No, mate, it's a utility

gduiin is absolutely right. IAM is a utility token, which will be used on the platform as soon as it's launched.

And what is the total amount of token that you're going to generate? Is it finite?
sanaravena (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Is IAM token a security?

No, mate, it's a utility

And what is the total amount of token that you're going to generate? Is it finite?

Yes, there are 250 000 000 iAM tokens for sale. You may check the amount that has already been purchased on our official token sale website: https://www.instantaccessmedical.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: