Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:16:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I do now  (Read 34195 times)
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
It all depends on how you got cryptocurrency. If you received it from participation in the bounty program and consider that you have been paid adequately - sell. If you invest in cryptocurrency in the long term - forget about it for several years.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

Perhaps now it is better to keep your cryptocurrency. Big win from selling it now you will not get. Therefore, it is worth patience.
Now, is actually a good time to buying and stashing up for the long run? So many of the altcoins have hit their rock bottom, bitcoin is selling a lot low and presently, is probably gearing up for some change in trend which time will tell, but the thing here is that, as long as a market is down, it is always the time to be buying and not to sell.

Those who are so much focused on the future and know what they are holding have potentials will always see it as a very good moment to be accumulating as far as I am concerned and only those who are just busy trying to look for quick means to get rich that would always see it as a problem.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

The best choice is to keep the coins for a long time, it always brings a good profit. It is also possible to trade coins every day and make 10-20%, in this market it is unlikely that there will be more shifts.

Now you just have to wait, no dubious actions or manipulations, do not sell your portfolio for the priceless then you will be very sorry about it, now you just need to wait until the market rises rapidly, then you can cash out your investments with a very good profit.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

Perhaps now it is better to keep your cryptocurrency. Big win from selling it now you will not get. Therefore, it is worth patience.
Selling when you should be buying is actually not a very good strategy for any sane investor because that is not a good thing to be considering at all. Like they always say, the best time to buy is when everyone has sold out and the market has reached the bottom which is actually the time we are in now and the best time to sell is when everyone is getting greedy and the market has reached an oversold state to the point of possibly dropping hard. These are things that people need to get into their skulls when it comes to investment but because a lot of people usually do not end up learning, they just fall a victim of ignorance.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

Seeing the current conditions in my opinion to keep holding your coins for a while until the market is completely safe, if you are more patient waiting until prices rise high, it's better to wait more patiently. sometimes people's minds are different in making decisions because what I consider good is not necessarily good in other people's minds. so it all depends on how you react and decide which is better?
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:37:08 AM

Conduct your own research. Mark the advantages and disadvantages.
I'd recommend you to hold it till the year, but don't listen to me, lear yourself

Well if you are new here in crypto world, I advice you to conduct some research, how to find good coins, strategy to earn profit. If you want succeed. If you are new i recommend you to hodl long term coins.
for now all you have to do is you better hold and hold the altcoin that you have because the price of the altcoin and the market are still up and down and so you are better now holding and waiting for everything to stabilize

Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
Its actually up to you on what are you going to do but in this kind of situation I know that most of us will prefer to hold than to sell it. It would be better to hold than to sell it so we can achieve our objectives when it comes to profit.

xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

Actually everyone has a different view when it comes to holding or selling off your crypto assets immediately. For me i believe that there is a greater reward for holding a crypto asset.
SunGod-1
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

It really comes down to what type of product you have invested in, the team behind it, what use cases does it have , what potential real world problems does it solve now/future, how unique it is etc basically research what you have put your money into. If it ticks the boxes, judging from my experience then hold as there will come a time when its value will appreciate. There is no time time associated to this so only invest what you can afford to do without. Then sit back and monitor the products and teams progress.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

It all depends on your own choice, if you focus on investment then you can hold it for some time until the price recovers and if you choose to sell some assets you will likely lose because the current price is decreasing. This factor you will experience when crypto prices change, of course you should be able to think of ways to get profits and avoid losses.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

At the moment,prices have fallen and I think it makes no sense to sell, and it is worth buying and waiting for the price increase.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

Self discipline and confidence that the market will be back to nice again. You must be optimistic and wait patiently for the new price rising in the future. It is not about a day but it is about a year or years of waiting. Good luck

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

If you want to become an investor you should understand how it works. New perspective company could give you hundreds % dividends only if you hold their actives for average 3 years. 
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

I think you can buy a part of coins when Bitcoin will be under 6000$ price. But use maximum 20% of your fiat amount. When price will go lower you can buy next part of coins.

Do you believe that bitcoin would be dropped more? Bitcoin price is in around to 6000$  maybe before the end of the year it will slightly pump. Do not wait for more drops, as long as you have an capital to invest, you should put it on BTC.

Monitoring the market and the prices of Bitcoin, I have got the hope that this cryptocurrency will not fall so greatly this year (and later, as well). I guess that 6 thousand is the bottom of Bitcoin.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

Well, listen to those people who said or gave you a tips to hold your crypto if you buy now an altcoins then hold just what everybody most often said here mate. We are in in downfall market especially in crypto and bitcoin either. Just take positively always even the market was not good at the present time now. Be patience and keep holding that's the only key for now on which I knew you can get a profit soon at the right time.
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

If you want to become an investor you should understand how it works. New perspective company could give you hundreds % dividends only if you hold their actives for average 3 years. 
I fully support your opinion. But now projects are rarely given by good customers over the years.
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

I think that the most profitable strategy is to walk promising coins with low capitalization and sell on the pump.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Mas Ustad

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

I think that the most profitable strategy is to walk promising coins with low capitalization and sell on the pump.
This is advantageous for anyone if the price seen in the dump is a shallot trade disadvantaged have a different coin invest this is a field to search for a low price to buy and sell when the price is high

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

If I were you, I would hold your assets exclusively. There's nothing you can do now except hold the coins and wait for a good time to sell the assets.

I agree that the best strategy now is hodl mostly as we are already in the last quarter of the year. There is a good sign that the market will at least improve in this last quarter inline with expectations and predictions of many analysts.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

If you sell immediately how to pump the price? If all people do like what the other say. Just hold for many months and don't dump immediately that is bad idea, The environment of crypto will not increase if all are dumper person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: